剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
像你这样的...服务人员
I mean, attendants, still existed.
我们快绝种了 先生
Eh, we're a dying breed, sir.
有的人可能觉得这种工作很低下
Some people would consider this work beneath them,
可是我乐在其中
But, um, I enjoy it.
我父亲曾说过
My father used to say,
"吉尔森 世上没有卑微的工作"
"Gilson, there are no small jobs",
"只有卑微的人"
"There are only small people."
给你
Here you go.
我想这该是给我的
Uh, I believe that's mine, sir.
对啊 对不起
Oh, yes, i'm sorry.
这样就说得通了
That would make more sense.
这么快就回来了
That was fast.
我去男士卫生间了
I went to the men's room.
这里的
Here?
蒙先生 恭喜你
Well, Mr. Monk, congratulations.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
感觉怎么样
How was it?
简直是奇迹 无可挑剔
It was magical. It was spotless.
或许我该成为这家剧院的赞助商
I might become a patron of this theater
这样我就能尽情使用了
Just so Ii can use it.
两个扶手 干净的卫生间
Two armrests, a clean bathroom
今晚真是个剧院完美夜
This is a perfect night at the theater.
女士们 先生们 晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎大家来到
I bid you welcome
来到这个名叫百老汇的奇迹之地
to the magical boulevard of dreams known as broadway.
可能我言之过早了
Maybe I spoke too soon.
他无聊了
He's bored.
他在看表
He's checking his watch.
他不会无聊太久的
Well, he won't be bored for long.
下一个就是Julie了
Julie's next.
*我还能做什么呢 我的爱啊*
* What else can I do, love *
*他们都不是你 我的爱啊*
* You know it isn't you, love *
*我会永远忠诚 我的爱啊*
* I'd never be untrue, love *
*你知道我永远不会迷路*
* You know I'd never stray *
*可河水却在日夜川流不息*
* But that river's rolling *
*遥远的钟声也在不断响起*
* And distant bells are tolling *
*提醒着我 我已渐行渐远*
* Telling me that I am bound away *
*牵住我的手 我的爱啊*
* Take me by my hand, love *
*说你会理解我 我的爱啊*
* Say you'll understand, love *
*我们终会再次相遇 我的爱啊*
* We will meet again, love *
*在未来的某一天*
* On another day *
*我不知道的还有太多*
* There is much I don't know *
*我不知道梦想会走向何方*
* I don't know where dreams go *
*我只知道我已渐行渐远*
* All I know is I am bound away *
她太棒了不是吗 太完美了不是吗
Wasn't she great? Wasn't she wonderful?
她居然这么镇定 她很镇定不是吗
She was so poised. Wasn't she poised?
她相当镇定 -她相当镇定
评论She was very poised. -She was very poised.
他在那
There he is.
他看上去挺开心的
He looks happy.
你要是见过那个厕所你就知道原因了
Well, if you saw that bathroom you'd understand why.
我最喜欢那个唱"渐行渐远"的女孩
You know who I loved was the girl that sang "away".
叫什么来着 朱莉什么来着
What was her name? Julie something?
对
Oh, yeah.
想起来了 朱莉·缇哲 她是最棒的
Oh, yeah. uh, Julie Teeger. She was the best.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I thought so too.
而且谁能想到 她居然跟你一个姓
And who would've thought she has the same last name as you.
太不可思议了
That's unbelievable.
看来他上当了
I think he bought it.
太奇怪了
That's odd.
怎么了
What?
他仍了一盒没开过的香烟和一只打火机
He just threw away an unopened pack of cigarettes and a lighter.
也许他想戒烟
Well, maybe he's trying to quit.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你在找朱莉·缇哲吗
Are you looking for miss julie teeger?
是的女士 您见过她吗
Yes, ma'am. Have you seen her?
我们想告诉她她是那么美丽那么有天赋
We wanted to tell her how beautiful and talented she was!
怎么样
Okay, so how was it?
噢 太棒了
Oh, you were great.
你很...
You were so...
镇定
Poised.
宝贝 真的太精彩了
Oh, honey, it was so wonderful.
那首歌♥ 我感动得哭了
And the song was-评论I mean, I cried.
我们都哭了
We both cried.
真的吗
Oh, really?
最后在养老院那场戏
Yeah, and that last scene in the retirement home
太美了
Was so beautiful.
只上演一晚太可惜了
I just--I can't believe it's only for one night.
你为什么还化着妆啊
Why are you still in the makeup?
大家都没有卸妆
Oh, everyone's in makeup.
我们觉得这样去庆功宴才好玩
We thought it would be fun to go to the cast party this way.
朱莉 走啦 派对开始啦
Hey, Julie! Come on! The party's starting!
好吧 我得走了
Oh, good. Okay, um, I've got to go.
我能等到评论出来再走吗
Uh, is it okay if i stay until the reviews come out?
大家都在 行不行
Everyone's staying. Please say yes.
额 我不知道 -行了
评论Oh, I don't know, I don't know. -Okay.
那就是行咯 我爱你 拜拜
That's a yes. I love you. Bye, mom. Bye, Mr. Monk.
喂 蒙克
Hey, Monk.
你怎么到这里来了?
What're you doing here?
来看朱莉的音乐剧
Julie's musical.
剧院就在街尾那边
The theater is right down the street.
对哦 今晚么 怎么样
Oh, yeah, was that tonight? How did it go?
她演得很棒
She was great.
不仅是我 大家都这样认为
Everybody thought so, not just me.
是呀 她很镇定
Yeah, she was very poised.
当然了 可喜可贺呀
I'm sure she was. Congratulations.
这里怎么回事
So what's going on here?
有人堕楼 死者是酒店住客
Jumper. She was staying at the hotel.
看来她提前退房♥了
Looks like she checked out early.
我能上去看看吗
May I take a look?
正等着你说这句呢
I thought you'd never ask.
她是什么人
Who was she?
考利·埃斯特豪斯
Uh, Callie Esterhaus.
在温伯里的快餐当侍应
She's a waitress at Winberries.
土生土长的本地人
She's local. Very local.
住在约十条街以外
She lives about ten blocks from here.
大概6点钟登记入住
She checked in about six o'clock.
一个人吗
Was she alone?
只知道她是一个人来登记的
She checked in alone. That's all we know.
有两个香槟杯
Two champagne glasses.
她在等某人
She was expecting someone.
是的 她在8点15分左右叫了餐
Yes, sir. She ordered room service about 8:15
有何贵干?
May we help you?
你涂了古龙水吗
Are you wearing cologne?
没有 谢谢
No, thank you for asking.
你们闻到吗
Do you smell that?
可能是她的香水味
Probably her perfume.
不 这是男人的香水味
No, that's men's cologne.
我爷爷以前也涂这个
My grandfather used to wear that.
真好闻
Oh. Oh, it smells nice.
不是我
It's not me.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
队长
Cap...
我猜她约的人来了
I think her date showed up.
且比她预想中早来了
He showed up early, unexpectedly.
然后把她杀了
And he killed her.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
她头发是湿的 -对
Her hair was wet... Yeah.
是吧? -没错
Right? Right.
她要换的衣服摆在床上
Her new dress laid out on the bed,
化妆品箱都打开了
Her makeup kit still open.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表