剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
she was afraid I was getting too close.
她企图混淆我的视听
She was trying to keep me distracted.
哦 因为她知道你非常紧张我
aw, because she knew how much you cared about me.
她知道你这么担心我
She knew you'd be so worried about me,
你不能正确思考
You couldn't think straight.
恩 她是这么推断
well, that was her theory, yes.
但别忘了 她完全是疯子
But don't forget, she was clinically insane.
我很放心
I'm so relieved.
我从未因为错了而这么开心过
I've never been happier to be wrong.
关于什么
about what?
关于一切
oh, about everything.
关于巫术 关于米奇和我
About voodoo, about mitch and me.
很好 我很高兴
good! I'm glad.
欢迎回到现实世界
Welcome back to the real world, the world of facts
真实 科学 和理性的世界
And--and science and rational thought.
恩 你漏了一个
hmm. you missed one.
你刚说什么
You were saying?
真实和科学
facts and science--
娜塔利 如果你让迷信主宰你的人生
Natalie, if you let superstition rule your life,
你只是在逃避所有责任
You're just avoiding any responsibility.
你又漏了一个 -我没有
you missed another one. - I did not.
你漏了 我看到你漏了
you missed it. I watched you--you missed it.
说到哪里
where was i?
理性思考 -对了
rational thought. - exactly.
迷信 邪气 诅咒 巫毒
Superstitions, hexes, curses, voodoo--
这些都是人们面对
They're all just crutches that people use
无法解决的小问题时的精神支柱
When they can't cope with the little problems of...
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表