剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah.
还是去派对吧 - 什么
Oh, i'm so Throwing you a party. What?
这可是全年最大的一个派对
It's gonna be The biggest party of the year.
我们跳跳沙龙舞 一舞跳到天亮
It's gonna be a cotillion.We're gonna dance until dawn.
不 那次后我就不参加了
No, I can't.Not after what happened.
蒙克先生 这是我听过最傻的故事
Oh, mr. Monk, That's the stupidest story I ever heard.
抱歉 可真的没说服力
I'm sorry but that is lame.
人都走光了? - 这真悲惨啊
Everybody left?Well it was very traumatic.
是太傻了 我还有过更糟糕的事呢
It's stupid, I mean, I have worse stories than that.
人人都有
Everybody does.
等等 你为什么不告诉贝尔医生
Wait, why can't you Tell dr. Bell?
他搞不定这事
I didn't think He could handle it.
我肯定要让你去派对
I am so throwing You a party,
上帝作证 我还要给你惊喜
As god is my witness and I'm going to surprise you too.
你要给我惊喜?
You're gonna surprise me?
我可不会惊喜
You're not gonna surprise me.
你觉得我不够聪明?
You don't think I'm smart enough?
等着瞧吧
It is so on.
我会让你参加派对的 老板
I'm throwing you A party, boss.
随时随地都有可能哟
It could be anytime, anywhere.
我们在找什么
So what are we looking for?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人把他扔进垃圾捣碎机里
Somebody threw the guy In a trash compactor.
肯定出于某种原因
There had to be a reason.
他在这儿住了多久
How long did he live here?
11年
11 years.
这儿有鼠标垫
I got a mouse pad
还有浪涌电压保护器 但没有电脑
And a surge protector But no computer.
这儿有工具箱 好像有几样工具不见了
And i got a toolbox That looks like Some tools are missing.
有人来过这儿
Somebody's been here.
有人在我们之前来过这儿
Somebody's been eating My porridge.
嘿 谢谢你们赶来
Hey, thanks for coming.
你老板呢
Uh, where's your boss?
在大厅里 他不肯进来
Oh, he's in the hall. He won't come in.
以为我们要在这儿给他办派对
He thinks It's a surprise party.
蒙克 快进来
Monk, get in here.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
好像有人来过这儿
Looks like somebody's been here.
拿走了电脑 一些工具
They took the computer And maybe some tools.
去看看壁橱吧
Check that closet While you're over there.
我…
I, uh
我不看 - 你不看?
I think I'll pass.- You'll pass?
你以为里面有人吗
Right, you think Someone's in there?
这里藏着50个人
You think there are 50 people In that closet
拿着气球 带着派对帽?
With balloons and party hats
突然跳出来
Waiting to jump out?
抱歉 我需要提醒你们俩
Excuse me, do i need to Remind both of you
两天前 这儿的主人被垃圾捣碎机分尸
That two nights ago The man that lives here Got torn apart In a trash compactor?
我猜他肯定很意外
I bet he was surprised.
我知道她一直想让你参加派对
I know she's been trying To throw you a party.
而且
And, um,
她会成功的 - 不
She's going to.
她会的 - 我会的
Oh, she's gonna get you. - I'll get you.
不过
But
这是受害者的住所
This is a murder victim's Place of residence.
你真的怀疑她会在这儿开派对吗
Do you honestly think That she would do it here?
不 我不会在这儿开派对
No, no, i don't.
正是如此 我才怀疑
And that is Precisely why i do.
因为我不会这么做 所以我才怀疑
And because i do, I don't.
是的 我怀疑
So yes, i do.
娜塔莉 跟他说
Natalie, tell him.
这儿没有派对
There is no party.
那她为什么笑 - 她很随和
Why is she smiling then? - Because she's A friendly person.
她眨眼了 瞧啊 - 提戈 别眨眼
She winked.Come on, she's winking. - Teeger, quit winking.
蒙克 - 她又眨眼了 专心点
Look, monk, i-- She winked again!I need you to focus.
兰迪 告诉他情况
Randy, fill him in.
布拉德利·福斯特 1982年毕业于麻省理工
Uh, bradley foster, Graduated m.i.t. 1982.
在通用电气工作了十年
Worked for general electric For ten years.
然后失踪了
Then he just disappeared, Fell off the radar.
显然他开始酗酒
Apparently he Started drinking,
做洗碗工 到处打零工
Uh, washing dishes, Moving from job to job.
最后住在这儿 当了清洁工
He ended up living here Pushing a broom.
我就知道
Aha, I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it.
庆祝用的碎纸
Confetti.
他们人呢
Where are they?
好了 你们可以出来了
Okay, you can come out Wherever you are.
蒙克 那不是庆祝用的 那是被粉碎的文件
Monk, no that's not confetti - That's shredded paper.
瞧 这是碎纸机 都是物证
It's what we-- See there's the shredder - Right there, That's material evidence.
放回去吧
Let's put it back.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么情况
What do you got?
被咬过
It's been chewed.
是那个律师
The lawyer.
心脏病发那个?
The heart attack?
他来过这儿
He was here.
蒙克先生 你干嘛呢
Mr. Monk, What are you doing?
你不想让我看 是吧
Oh, you don't want me To look, do you?
是的 别看 - 为什么
No, I don't. I wonder why?
都腐烂了 很恶心
Because it's putrid and disgusting.
你们的判断没错
You were right.
我们做了全面的毒物检测
We just ran a full Toxicology screening.
理查德·迈克勒是被谋杀的
Richard meckler Was murdered.
有人下毒
Poisoned.
在他的血液中发现了8CC的氟乙酸钠
We found eight cc's of Sodium fluoroacetate In his blood stream.
氟乙… - 氟乙酸钠
Sodium-- Fluoroacetate.
氟… - 氟乙酸钠
F-l-o-- Fluoroacetate.
一会儿再记
I'm gonna write up The notes later.
这种情况不常见
We don't come across it Very often, thank god.
这种毒物毒性强 毒发快
It's extremely toxic And fast-acting.
是的 这我们知道 当时我们就在场
Yeah, we know. We were there.
又一起谋杀 巧合吗
Another murder. Coincidence?
我不相信是巧合
I don't believe In coincidence.
好吧 分♥析♥分♥析♥
Okay, let's take a step back.
一个清洁工被杀
We got a janitor who's killed.
此外楼里只有一个人 律师理查德 迈克勒
The only other guy In the building is a lawyer Named richard meckler.
十小时后迈克勒被毒死了
Ten hours later, Meckler is poisoned.
你怎么想 蒙克
What do you think, monk?
我也不信是巧合
I don't believe in coincidence either.
另外 我也不相信…
And I also don't believe in
惊喜派对
Surprise parties.
他明天过生日
He has A big birthday tomorrow.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
医生 你说那个氟… - 氟乙酸钠
Uh, doc, You said that the, uh,Sodium flur-- Fluoroacetate--
毒发快 - 是的
It was, uh, fast-acting. - That's right.
十秒之内毙命
Once you ingest it, You're dead within ten seconds.
没道理啊
That doesn't make sense.
当时我就在和他说话
I was right there. I was talking to the guy.
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
我也…
Neither...
没有
Did I!
我能说句话不
Can I just say something?
如果这就是我的生日派对
If this is my party,
那就是第二糟糕的派对
It's the second worse Birthday party I've ever had.
怎么了
What's going on?
昨天死去的那个人是被毒死的
The guy that died yesterday Was poisoned.
所以我们要做犯罪现场情景再现
So we're gonna recreate The crime.
为什么叫我来呢 我是疑犯吗
Well why call me? Am i a suspect?
不是
No.
我对这个案子很重要吗
Am i important to the case In some way?
其实不是
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表