剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
中尉 -中尉
Lieutenant. - Lieutenant.
你错了 有些人的确是永远战无不胜
You're wrong. Some people do go undefeated forever.
去死吧你
And I still hate you.
真奇怪
That's weird.
怎么了 -伊万·吉尔达的车尾灯
What's that? - The taillights on Evan Gildea's car.
两边亮度不一样 有一边亮点
They don't match. One is brighter.
就算这样 我们也不能拘捕他 算了吧
We can't arrest him for that. Give it up, buddy.
结束了 我们输了
It's over. They beat us.
节目来到尾声了 再次谢谢我们的嘉宾
We are almost out of time, so I want to thank our guest
哈里森 鲍威尔
Harrison Powell.
他的新书"战无不胜"
His book is called Undefeated.
讲述了他的故事
The Harrison Powell story,
还有能把你的名片给我吗 以备不时之需
And do you have a card in case I get in trouble?
说不定哪天我超速驾驶或闯了其它祸
You know, a speeding ticket or something?
当然有啦 肖恩 我一定特别关照你
You know, Sean, for you, as a matter of fact, I do.
太好了 这就是旧金山市罪犯口中的
Oh, okay, for any criminal in San Francisco,
"免牢狱之灾"通行证
This is basically a get-out-of-jail-free card,
对吧
Isn't it?
无论什么官司也难不倒你吧
Because you are a regular Mr. Monopoly.
说得没错
I guess I am.
我决定好了
I've made a decision.
我不干了
I'm quitting.
我不会再接任何案子
I'm not taking any more cases.
听你这样说 我很难过
I'm sorry to hear that, Adrian.
是因为昨晚的电视访谈吗
Is it because of the tv interview?
什么访谈
What interview?
哈里森 鲍威尔昨晚上电视了呀
Harrison Powell was on tv last night.
你没看吗
You didn't see it?
他有说到我吗
Did he mention me?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你不记得?
You don't remember?
那访谈有多长?
How long was the interview?
大概十分钟
About ten minutes.
那个节目只有十分钟长
You saw a ten-minute interview last night,
而你竟然不记得里面有没有提到我?
And you don't remember if my name was mentioned?
好啦 可能有吧
All right, he might have mentioned your name.
我早知道 你是一个很优秀的侦探
I should have known. you're a very good detective.
没错 我是个优秀的侦探
Yes, I am a good detective.
但我是个很差劲的证人
But I'm a terrible witness,
所以我才不干
Which is why I'm quitting.
艾德里安 退一步来说
Adrian, setbacks like the one
这只是你人生中的一个小挫折
You just experienced are a part of life.
什么大风大浪你没有遇过
You could argue they're the most important part of--
你不会明白的 一个凶手
You don't understand. A killer--
一个冷血凶手在逍遥法外 全都因为我
A stone-cold killer is back on the street because of me.
只因为我在法庭上
Because that lawyer Harrison Powell ripped me apart
斗不过那个哈里森鲍威尔
On the witness stand.
你没有看到 我被他害得多惨
You weren't there. He--he dismantled me.
我毫无还击之力
I was helpless.
我明白
I understand.
而且这样的事一定会再发生
And it's going to happen again.
怎么避免
What's to prevent it?
就算我破了案子
I'll solve another case,
凶手被抓起来了
And then somebody else will be arrested,
只要他们找上哈里森鲍威尔就能相安无事
And all they have to do is hire Harrison Powell.
就像他手上有"免牢狱之灾"通行证一样
It's like he has one of those get-out-of-jail-free cards.
真巧啊 你说的这个
You know, it's funny you mention it.
正好...
That's exactly...
就当我没说
Never mind.
我现在一败涂地
I'm a liability now.
一无是处
I'm the weak link.
相信我 我是在做好事
Believe me, I'm doing the city a favor.
好吧 在你决定之前
All right, before you decide,
我想跟你讲个小故事
Let me tell you a little story.
不用了 现在说什么也没有
No, there's nothing you can say.
我心意已决
My mind is made up.
先听我说完
Just hear me out.
好吗
Please.
故事长不长的?
Is this a long story?
不长 -是寓言吗
No. - Is it a parable?
不 不是
No. No.
你应该知道 我是靠打棒球拿奖学金来上大学的
As you know, I went to college on a baseball scholarship.
当时俱乐部有一个投球手
Now there was a pitcher in the league
叫斯科蒂·亨特 是我的死敌
Named Scotty Hunt, who was my nemesis.
他的必杀技是下沉弧线球
All right, he had this sinking curveball.
我老是打不中
I mean, I couldn't touch it.
害得我15次三击不中出局
He struck me out 15 times
而且是连续的 -好啦 这是寓言
In a row. - Okay, this is a parable.
这不是寓言
It's not a parable.
最多只能算是个比喻
If it's anything, It's an allegory.
行了 我不干
Okay, I'm quitting.
请听我说完
Please let me finish.
刚开始我有想过放弃
Now I considered giving up.
但后来我跟自己说 不 不能就这样认输
Then I decided, no, no, no, I'm not just gonna roll over.
我不能因为这混球而前功尽弃
I'm not gonna let this jerk ruin everything I work so hard for.
于是我跟着他上学 研究他
So I went to school on the guy. I studied him.
找他的弱点
I looked for his weakness.
终于我发现了他的秘诀
And I realized he had a tell.
他喜欢侧手投球
He was tipping his curveball.
哦..
Uh-huh.
那季最后一场比赛
So, last game of the season,
三位满垒 我当击球手
I'm at bat, bases loaded,
双方直落三盘
We're down by three,
终于等到他出必杀技
I saw the tell.
我眼也不眨地看着球
I'm looking for the curveball.
一棒把它打到天外去 来了个全垒打
And I nailed it right field fence, grand slam.
最后大获全胜
We went on to win the playoffs.
不好意思 你说完了吗
I don't want to be rude. Is that the end of the allegory?
说完了
Yes, it is.
我还是不干了
I'm quitting.
你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
这些都是我旧案子的档案
Oh, these are my old case files.
我在按日期把它们归类
I'm organizing them by date,
前后对照疑犯的名字
And then cross-referencing them by name of the suspect.
黄色文件夹的是有多个死者的案件
The yellow folders indicate multiple victims.
那你打算怎么处理它们
And what are you gonna do with them?
把它烧了
I'm gonna burn them.
你不能就这样撒手不干 -已经决定好了
You can't quit, Mr. Monk. - Already have.
蒙先生 现在有件案子 非常重要的案子
Mr. Monk, there's a case, a very important case.
除了你 没人能搞定
Nobody else can handle it.
你不用煞费心机了 娜塔莉
I know what you're trying to do, Natalie,
没有用的
But it won't work.
我心意已决
My mind's made up.
求你的不是她 是我
She's not asking monk. I am.
是关于鲁迪 我的小弟
It's Rudy, my little buddy.
你还记得在法庭见到的那孩子吗
You remember the kid from the courthouse?
地方检察官说
The D.A. just announced
要把他送到成人法♥院♥
That they want to try him as an adult.
那孩子最多也不过25岁
The kid's looking at 25 years.
这案子对你来说很重要吧
It's very important to you, isn't it?
那你最好还是不要找我
Then you don't want me anywhere near it.
我会给搞砸的
And you know what happened.
你看上次那案子都给我糊弄了
That last case came crashing down around me.
蒙先生 咱们去看案发现场
Mr. Monk, we want to show you the crime scene.
来吧 只用20分钟
Come with us. It'll take 20 minutes.
也许你会有新发现
Maybe you'll see something.
你不能拒绝
You can't say no.
你可以 但是你不会这样做
Well, you can, but you can't.
我可以 但是我不会?
I can, but I can't?
我不太明白
I don't understand.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表