剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
利兰 听着
Leland... Listen.
我等不到那一天了 -别这样说
I won't be there. - Oh, not say,
别这样说 不要放弃
don't talk like that. Don't give up.
大家都在全力以赴
Nobody is giving up.
医生日以继夜的工作
The doctor's working around the clock.
利兰
Leland...
杀了他 答应我
Kill him. Promise me.
好 我 我 我
Yes, well, I, I, I,
我保证 是的 我会的
I promise. Yes, I'll, I'll do it.
不会让他上庭审
There won't be a trial.
你说谎
You're lying.
亲爱的 不是那个枕头 -不是吗
Sweety, that's the wrong pillow. - It is?
他要的是楚蒂的枕头
Yeah, he needs his Trudy pillow.
在壁柜里 用一个塑料箱子装着
It's in the closet, in a plastic case.
她原来睡觉用的
She slept on it,
他还可以在上面闻到她的味道
he can still smell her.
那是楚蒂的车吗
Wow, is that Trudy's car?
是 至少他知道了一切
Yeah, well, at least he knows.
如果他撑不下去了
If he doesn't make it,
至少死的时候没有被蒙在鼓里
at least he'll die knowing.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
有些东西被忽略了 有点不对劲
There is something, missing here. Something wrong.
我来告诉你什么不对劲
I'll tell you what's wrong.
你不应该坐起来 你看你
You shouldn't be sitting up. Look at you.
你在糟蹋自己
You're edutating yourself.
不管什么事都应该先放到一边
I'm sure whatever it is can wait.
不 这次不行 等不了
No, no, not this one. Can't wait.
这次不行 这家伙杀了三个人
Not this one. This guy killed 3 people.
这个人
This man?
人不可貌相啊 是吧
You never can tell, can't you?
是啊 他在掩盖过去的一段婚外情
No, he's covering up an affair he had.
就这样 不至于吧
Is that all? It doesn't seem right,
现在没有人在乎婚外情了
nobody cares about affairs anymore.
所以我认为一定有别的原因
So I was thinking, there's got to be something else,
没这么简单
there has to be more to it.
医生要求你今晚乖乖睡觉
The doctor wants you to sleep tonight.
我把药留在这里
I'm leaving this here.
吃了药你就不会折腾了
It'll put you right out.
睡眠是最好的药物
Sleep is the best medicine.
"我不会搬走的"
I'll never move.
什么
Parton me?
他们说的 我听见了
That's what they said. I heard them talking.
伊森不会搬家了
Ethan will never move.
我想他会在这里住到死
I think he'll be buried in this yard.
那么 他为什么不搬走
So, why won't he move?
跟那个房♥子有什么关系
What it is about that house?
等一下 这个
Wait, hold on, this...
如果落下什么东西
If we forgot anything,
我们随时可以回来取
we can always come back.
史蒂文
Oh! Steven!
娜塔莉 你没事吧
Natalie, are you all right?
不知道 我觉得不舒服
I don't know. I don't feel so good.
斑点 我看见了斑点 天呐
Oh, spots, I'm seeing spots. Oh my God.
是毒药 跟蒙克先生中的毒一样
Ah, it's the poison, it's the same as Mr. Monk.
我不明白 我整天都和你呆在一起
I don't understand, I've been with you all day,
你什么都没吃
you haven't eaten a thing.
天呐
Oh, my God.
娜塔莉 怎么回事
Natalie? Hey, what is it?
是里科弗
Rickover,
他在听证会的时候
he, Rickover at the hearing.
蒙克先生掉了一张湿纸巾
Mr. Monk drop a wipe.
我看你是生病了
I thought you were sick.
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling much better, much, much better.
他用笔挑起来
He used his pen.
他不敢碰那张纸巾
He didn't want to touch it.
毒药在纸巾里
Okay, it's in the wipes.
所以我们没查出来 我们以为食物有毒
That's how we missed it. We assume it's the food.
得马上送你去医院
We're gonna get you to the hospital.
我们知道毒药的来源 有办法解毒了
We have the source now, we can break it down,
我们在两个小时内就可以弄好解药
we'll have an antidote in, 2 hours.
那蒙克先生呢 -他会没事的
And Mr. Monk? - He'll be fine.
你要告诉他 给他打电♥话♥
You gotta tell him, you gotta call him.
好 我现在打给他
Okay, I'm calling him.
护理站 我是茱蒂
Nurses' station, this is Judie.
你可以直接打给他
You can call him directly.
是吗 好 我过去看看
Really? Okay. I'll go check.
肯尼 肯尼 怎么回事
Kenny? Kenny, what happened?
外面下雨了吗
Was it raining out there?
倾盆大雨
It's really coming down.
警长 你在这啊 我们到处找你
Captain, here you are. Looking all over for you.
你听说了吗 -一个好律师
You ever heard? - A good lawyer?
找到治疗方法了
There's a cure.
找到治疗方法了
There's a cure.
是 找到治蒙克的办法了
Yeah, for Monk,
他们分离出了毒素
they isolated the poison.
纸巾上有毒 -原来是纸巾
It was on his wipes. - Ha ha, the wipes.
真是个好消息 有救了
That's great news, there's a cure,
快点 赶紧开车去医院好好庆祝一番
come on let's jump on my van to the hospital. We can celebrate.
他不在医院 -谁不在
He is not there. - Who's not there?
蒙克逃跑了
Monk, he escaped.
他药翻了警♥察♥拿走了警枪
Well, he drugged the cop and took his gun.
好吧 赶快 我们走 开你的车
Okay, come on, let's go, we can take your car.
去哪儿 -阻止蒙克
Where're we going? - To stop Monk.
阻止他什么 -做傻事
Doing what? - The wrong thing.
你的车♥库♥开着 我借了一把铁铲
Your garage was open. I borrowed a shovel.
捡起来
Pick it up.
捡起来
Pick it up.
到那边去
Over there.
难道你打算杀联邦法官
Are you gonna kill a federal judge?
今晚 我才是法官
Tonight, i'm the Judge.
到那边去 快点 过去
Over there, let's go, let's go.
好 踩油门 快开
Good, good, good, step on it, step on it. Step on it.
冲 冲 冲 -有车
Go, go, go. Go. - Car! Car! Car!
别管那些 给我冲
Just go. Go!
天呐 -对不起
O Jesus! - Sorry. Sorry.
他妈的警笛在哪儿
Where the hell is the siren?
在后面
In the back.
放在后面干什么
What's it doing at the back?
我差不多十个月没用过了
I haven't used it for 10 months.
为什么 你觉得所有的坏人都退休了吗
Why? You think all the bad guys gone retired?
没人犯罪了
That crime is over?
他妈的 什么乱七八糟的鬼东西
Died Hell? What is all this crap?
跳蚤市场 -都是你买♥♥的吗
Yard sale. - You bought all this?
不 我要卖♥♥掉 -卖♥♥得出去吗
No, I'm selling it. - Selling all these?
这不是我的杠铃吗
Hey, are these my barbells?
不 是我的
No, they're mine.
我去年借给你的
I'd lent you my barbells last year.
这是我的杠铃
These're my barbells.
杠铃看起来都一样
Didn't they all have the same look?
上面有我名字缩写
My initials on them.
好吧 可能是你的 拿去吧
Okay, maybe those are yours. Just take them.
现在怎么拿 我们在干正经事
I'm not gonna take them now, we're in the middle of thing.
根本找不到警笛
Couldn't find the siren.
我可能已经把它卖♥♥掉了
I might have sold it.
好了 大侦探蒙克 现在怎么做
All right, Detective Monk. What now?
挖
Dig.
要不要挖个大点儿的坑
Should I dig boarder
我看你也活不过明天早上
cause you're gonna be dead by morning.
挖
Dig.
不是那里 在那边 日晷旁边
Not there. Over there. By the sun dial.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表