剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
我不吃花生 我对花生过敏
I'm allergic so I don't eat 'em.
干得漂亮 小侦探
Good work, detective.
去跟威利斯警长说吧
Tell that to captain Willis.
弗兰克·威利斯吗
Frank Willis?
是啊 他对蒙先生印象不佳
Oh. He's the one voting against Mr. Monk.
我认识弗兰克 他是布莱恩他爸
Yeah, I know Frank. That's Brian's dad.
布莱恩是谁
Who's Brian?
就是"未来警♥察♥"项目里的一个小孩
Brian, he's one of my buddies in blue.
这周末跟我一起出去野营呢
Going camping with him this weekend.
真的吗
Really?
这样的话
Really...
我跟你们一起去野营
I'll come with you.
真的吗
Really?
你说你需要帮忙 -太棒了
You said you need some help. - Great.
不 蒙先生 那可是野营啊
No, Mr. Monk, it's camping.
是啊 在丛林里呢
Yeah, in the woods.
我知道野营是咋回事
Yeah, I know what camping is.
我觉得你不知道
I don't think you do.
你说我也应该耍耍手段
You said I should play the game;
所以我要付诸实践了
that's what I'm doing.
不 不 我是说在家玩玩纸牌啥的就行了
No, no, I meant more like an indoor game like gin rummy...
不不不 我要和小布莱恩一起去
No, no, no....I'm going camping with little Brian Willis...
野营 顺便套套近乎
Camping and schmoozing all weekend long.
等他回家的时候
And then he's gonna come home
就会把我的光荣事迹告诉他的父亲
with a lot of stories about Adrian Monk.
我想也是
I'm sure he will.
好了 威尔·戴尔曼
Okay, Will Dellman.
嘿 威尔 -到
Hey, Will. - Here.
我坐副驾驶位
I call shotgun.
等等 谁都不准坐前排
Hang on, nobody rides shotgun.
所有人统统坐在后面
Everybody rides in the back.
这车真酷
Cool van.
那我靠窗坐吧 这是什么东西啊
I call window. What's this thingy?
我能看看你的枪吗
Can I see your gun?
快去后面坐好 好小子
Hop in the back, there. All right. Good man.
嘿 诺曼·沃尔特斯
Hey, Norman Walters.
抱歉 诺曼 不准带游戏机
Sorry, Norman, no video games.
稍等 我穿过这个湖 就可以得20分
Well, hang on. If I cross this lake, I get 20 points.
知道吗 我们会见到真正的湖
Well, you know what? We're gonna see some real lakes.
快上车
Hop in the van.
我来帮你
Let me get that.
好了 尼基·菲利普斯 -到
Okay, Nicky Phillips. - Right here.
你把家里的盆栽也带来了
You... you bringing this plant?
我要把它移植到大自然中
So I can replant it.
它应该扎根于落叶林中
It belongs in a deciduous forest,
而不是我妈妈的天井上
not on my mom's patio.
酷啊 真是个好主意 尼基
Cool. That's a good idea, Nicky.
谢谢 -想法很棒
Thanks - Good thinking. Great.
好好照顾他
Take good care of him.
威尔 你跑上面干嘛去了
Will, what're you doing up there?
你还是...
Why don't you...
你还是下来坐在车里吧
why don't you come on down and get in the van?
嘿 小家伙 到车里来吧 乖乖的
Hey, come and get in the van. Just get in the van.
不
No
听话 快坐进车里 -不要
Yeah, come and get in the van. -No.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
父母大人 帮我一把行吗
Mom, dad, can I get a little help?
咱们现在在这儿 你要去的地方在那儿
That's where we are, and that's where you're going.
前不着村 后不着店啊
The middle of nowhere.
现在后悔还来得及
Not too late to back out.
不 我非去不可 我要耍耍手段
Oh, no, I am doing this. I am playing the game.
那起码玩得开心点
At least try to have some fun.
娜塔莉 这是在耍手段
Natalie, it's a game.
怎么会开心呢
It's not supposed to be fun.
这是你的湿纸巾
So here are your wipes.
备用湿纸巾
Extra wipes.
谢谢
Thank you.
备用的备用湿纸巾
Back-up extra wipes.
还是备用湿纸巾
Some extra back-up wipes.
你要我帮你在衣服上写上名字吗
You want me to write your name in your clothes?
不必了
Not necessary.
首先 我的衣服早就写上名字了
A, my name's already in them,
其次 我是不会脱下这些衣服的
and B, these clothes aren't coming off.
就算睡觉也不脱吗
Even when you sleep?
我不会睡觉的
I won't be sleeping.
蒙先生 你的水壶呢
Mr Monk, Where's your canteen?
我也不会喝水的
I won't be drinking either.
如果我喝了水 就会想尿尿 明白吗
If I drink water, I make water, you understand?
我可不想打开闸门 明白不
I don't want to start the machine, you understand?
不幸的是 我懂 -老天啊
Unfortunately yes, I do understand. - Oh, my God.
他来了 游戏正式开始了
There he is. Let the games begin.
听着 我要送别...
Lisen... I got to say good-bye to...
布莱恩 你儿子
Brian, your son?
我是不是也该贴个姓名标签
Should I get a name tag?
抱歉 是工作上的事
Sorry, it's work.
你就知道工作
It's always work.
好了
All right.
话说 野营哦
So, camping.
会很棒的 我过去常常野营
This'll be great. I used to go camping all the time.
我喜欢这活动
I loved it.
真好 那你咋不去
Great. Why don't you go?
我倒是想去
Well, I wish I could.
等你回来了 我们父子俩再好好玩玩吧
When you come back, we'll do something together just you and me.
你是说趁着接电♥话♥的间隙吗
You mean between phone calls, right?
威利斯警长 我就说是你嘛
Captain Willis. Hey, I thought that was you.
蒙先生 你也要参加吗
Mr Monk, Are you part of this?
是的 先生 我是指导老师之 一
Yes, sir. I'm one of the instructors.
因为我很爱孩子
Because I love kids.
我昨天忘说了 但我真的很爱孩子 因为
I forgot to mention that yesterday, but I love kids. Because
他们是国家的未来 不是吗
they're the future, aren't they?
看来我有机会好好认识下你儿子了
So I guess I'll be getting to know your son here.
我先入为主地认定他是你儿子了
I mean, I'm assuming he's your son
他该不会是你的小♥弟♥弟♥吧
unless he's your younger brother.
他弟
His brother?
我是说 你看上去如此成熟
I mean, you seem so mature,
而你看上去如此年轻
and you look so young.
你这水平居然是个侦探
And you're a detective?
回击得很精彩嘛 很精彩
Good comeback. Good comeback.
闲聊到此为止 我们出发去野营吧
Okay, that's enough schmoozing. Let's go camping!
玩得开心点
Have fun.
爱你 -随便吧
Love you. - Whatever.
你父亲很了不起 你一定感到很骄傲吧
Your father is a great man, you know, you must be very proud.
我们会玩得很愉快的 -嘿 布莱恩
We're gonna have fun. - Hey, Brian!
来 把包给我
Here, let me get that.
好了 小伙子们 我们出发啦
Okay, guys, here we go.
我刚喝了两杯咖啡 可以跟你耗上一整天
I just had two cups of coffee, I could do this all day.
咱们再来一次 你男友现在何处
So let's try again. Where is your boyfriend?
哪个男友
Which one?
跟你同居三年的那个 卢克·约翰斯顿
The one you've been living with for three years. Luke Johnston.
就是伙同他的兄弟抢劫了运钞车的那个
The one that robbed that armored car with his brother.
卢克没抢劫
Luke didn't rob anybody.
薇诺娜 听着 这事儿...
Winona, listen to me, this...
可不是小偷小摸的小犯罪行为
this wasn't just another smash and grab.
一名守卫被枪杀了
A guard got killed.
而且我们在犯罪现场附近发现了卢克的指纹
And we found Luke's fingerprints near the scene.
犯罪现场附近 啥意思
Near the scene. What does that mean?
意思就是我想跟他谈谈
It means I want to talk to him.
就是这个意思
That's what it means.
他们现在在哪儿 -毫不知情
Where are they? - No idea.
你肯定知道
Sure you do.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表