剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
你是在怪我吗 -等一下
What, are you blaming me now? - Whoa, wait a minute.
这不是她的错 我是说 她叔叔死了
It's not her fault. I mean, her uncle died.
她有权问几个问题吧
She's got the right to ask a couple questions.
兰迪 你当时不在场
Randy, you weren't there.
你也是 -不 我当然不在场
Neither were you. - No, I wasn't there!
蒙克 蒙克 你怎么看
Monk! monk, what do you think?
蒙克
Monk!
计程车
Taxi
在值班吗
You are on duty?
是的 -谢谢
Yes - Thank you
去哪 -我有52美元 能带我去多远
Where we going? - I have $52. How far that take me?
我也不知道 走着看吧
I don't know, let's find out.
好的
Okay.
如果我们有消息了告诉你
Okay, if we hear anything, we'll let you know.
是上尉吗 -是兰迪
Is that the captain? - Randy.
他说什么了
What did he say?
没有消息
No news.
他走不远的
Well, he can't go too far.
没有楚蒂抱枕他睡不着觉的
He can't sleep without his trudy pillow.
或者是特殊的红色牙刷
Or that special red toothbrush.
还有他的剔牙工具
Or his little flossing kit.
还有那个录有
0r the sound machine
雾笛录音的录音机
With that fog horn noises.
事实上 那个机器坏了
Actually, that one broke.
而且那个型号♥已经停产
And they discontinued the model.
真的吗 那你怎么办
Really? what did you do?
我出去买♥♥了个雾笛
I went out and bought an actual fog horn
自己录了卷磁带
And made my own tape.
我没有开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
在我车♥库♥里真的有个雾笛
I have an actual fog horn sitting in my garage.
真不知道你怎么忍♥受得了他
I do not know how you put up with him.
我不知道我怎么忍♥受得了他
I don't know how i put up with him.
其实我知道
Actually, I do.
我敬爱他
I loved him.
这是我♥干♥过最棒的工作
I swear, this was the best job I ever had.
每天都是一次冒险
Every day was an adventure.
有趣的是 当你正在冒险时
Funny thing is... adventures are never fun
它就一点也没意思了 是吧
When you're having 'em, you know?
夏赫娜 我很抱歉
Sharona, I'm sorry.
不 不 不
Oh, no. no, no, no.
我才应该感到抱歉
I'm the one who should be sorry.
我太过分了
I was totally out of line.
你跟他干得很棒
You're doing a really good job with him.
娜塔莉 你对他真的很有耐心
Natalie, you're really patient with him.
比我好多了
It's more than I ever was.
我才没有 -你是的
No, I'm not. - Yeah, you are.
你是个圣人
You're a saint.
夏赫娜 我之所以能对蒙先生好
Sharona, the reason why I can be nice to Mr. Monk
并且对他极富耐心
And I can be patient with him
都是因为你帮他度过了最困难的时期
Is because you did the hard part.
楚蒂刚走的时候是你在他身边
You were here right after Trudy
那时他几乎起不了床
When he couldn't even get out of bed.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我可能对他太狠了
I think I might've been too tough on him.
你需要强硬些
You needed to be tough.
他那时状态太遭了
He was in a bad place.
你把他带到这里
You got him here.
你把他带给我
You got him to me.
蒙先生
Mr. Monk.
被你们找到了
You found me.
你整天都在这里吗
Have you been here all day?
我在这里12年了
I've been here for 12 years.
蒙先生 你现在可以回家了
Mr. Monk, you can come home now.
我们没事了
We're fine.
我知道你看到我们吵架
Hey, I know you saw us fighting,
我知道你很害怕
I know you got scared,
我们很抱歉
And we're really sorry about it.
但我们讨论过了
Yeah, but we talked about it,
我们一定要抓住这个沃尔什
And we decided we really have to nail this guy Walsh.
当然 我不在乎要打官司
Absolutely. I don't care about the lawsuit.
我不在乎那些钱 你是对的
I don't care about that money. You were right.
霍华德·弗莱明是我的叔叔
Howie Fleming was my uncle.
他不完美 但他仍然是我的亲人
He wasn't perfect, but he was family,
我们不能放过沃尔什
And we can't let Walsh get away with it.
我们想回去乡村俱乐部
So we want to go back to the country club.
也许我们忽视了些线索或别的什么
Mm-hmm, I mean, maybe we overlooked a clue or something.
什么线索
What kind of clue?
不知道 所以才需要你
We don't know. That's where you come in.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我们回家 给你做晚餐
Let's go home. We'll make you dinner.
周二仍然是鸡派吗
Is Tuesday still chicken pot pie?
为什么这么问 你听说什么了
Why, what have you heard?
当然是的 我也不知道为什么要问
Of course it is. I don't even know why I asked.
就算是注销的卡有时也能派上用场
Even a cancelled card can come in handy sometimes.
我们从哪开始
Where do we start?
从哪开始 这里
Where do we start? right here.
这个锁住了 -等等 马上好
This one's locked. - Wait, hold on.
你从哪里学的 -自学成才
Where'd you learn that? - Self-taught.
藤川
Fujikawa.
电池正好没电了 破手♥机♥
The battery was dead. Piece of crap phone.
一无是处 藤川牌的
Thanks for nothing, Fujikawa cellular.
这是球童手♥机♥上的
It's from the caddy's cell phone.
沃尔什肯定换了电池
Walsh must've switched batteries.
那天早上 沃尔什在球童手♥机♥里换了块电池
That morning, Walsh put a new battery in the caddy's phone.
没充电的电池
One that wasn't charged yet.
他必须确保球童找不到救援
He had to be sure the caddy couldn't call for help.
这是证据吗
Is that it? is that proof?
不算
No.
他可以解释 但是也许
He could explain this. But maybe--
什么 -球童的手♥机♥
What? - The caddy's cell phone.
如果那块新电池仍然在里面
If the new battery is still inside it,
那上面就有沃尔什的指纹
It would have Walsh's fingerprints all over it.
这就能让他哑口无言了
He'd have a hard time explaining that.
我们得找到那个球童
My god, we have to find that caddy.
沃尔什先生 你好吗
Hey, Mr. Walsh, how you doing?
天哪 -沃尔什
Oh, my god. - Walsh.
别管那球童了 我们得阻止他
Forget the caddy. We gotta stop him!
移到3
Move to 3.
不错的推杆 非常好
And...nice putt! Excellent.
我们去14
Let's go to 14.
结束了 沃尔什
It's all over Walsh.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
蒙先生 你没事吧
Mr. Monk, are you okay?
让他走 让他走吧
Let him go. Just let him go.
他赢了 结束了 结束了
He wins. It's over, it's over.
加里 你的手♥机♥
Gary! your cell phone!
我需要你的手♥机♥
I need your phone!
再快一点
Faster!
我们抓住他了 我们成功了
Okay. We got him. We did it.
我在那里
I was back there...
确保他不能往回跑
I was making sure he didn't double back.
你们觉得如何
What do you say?
我们去找那个球童谈谈
Are we gonna talk to this caddy?
来吧 别磨蹭了
Come on, let's not... dillydally.
走吧
Let's go.
快来
Let's go!
倒旋 停止 漂亮
Sit down. beautiful.
汉克斯先生
Mr. Hanks.
我们需要你的电♥话♥ -我的电♥话♥
Yeah, we need your phone. - My phone?
警方需要占用一段时间
Yeah, the police are gonna keep it for a while.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表