剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
在那边 停
Over there. Stop.
继续
Go on.
继续
Go on.
不 不 别走本沃斯路
Oh, no, no, no, don't take Benworth.
搞什么鬼 你疯了吗
What the hell, are you crazy?
坐稳 我要左转了
Slump, I'm gonna go left.
那边是死胡同
We got it all corners.
抱歉 -继续开车 左转
Sorry, sorry. - Go on, go on, go left.
加速 加速 加速
Step on it, step on it. Step on it!
警车已经到了
Squad car are already here.
蒙克可能会中枪 见鬼
Monk can get himself shot. What the hell! Hoo-la!
快点 开走卡车 警♥察♥执行紧急任务
Come on! Come on, come on. Move the truck, Police on emergency.
开走 快 快
Get out! Come on! Come on!
我想我们有警笛了
Guess we've got a siren.
继续挖
Keep digging.
先生 最后一遍
Sir, I'm not gonna tell you again.
放下武器
I want you to put the weapon down.
不 我们还没干完
No. We're not done yet.
我想聊个有点伤感的话题
I'm gonna bring up a sorrow subject here,
希望你不要反应过度
I don't want you to over-react.
但是我和楚蒂过去
But Trudy and I used to
成天讨论关于死刑的话题
talk about capital punishment all the time.
她根本不相信
She never believes it.
闭嘴 快闭嘴
Shut up! Just shut it!
你又提起她的名字了
You mention her name again,
这将是你吐出的最后一个字
it'll be the last word you ever say.
天呐 史托图梅耶
Oh, God. Okay. Stottlemeyer,
重案组的 别紧张
Homicide, you guys just relax.
大家都深呼吸 放松 别开枪
Everyone, everybody take a deep breath. Relax. Hold your fire.
快好了
Okay, it's close enough.
蒙克 蒙克
Monk. Monk,
放下枪 老兄
put the gun down, buddy!
你不想这样做的 你没必要这样
You don't want to do this. You don't have to do this.
谁让你停下来的 继续挖 继续
Hey! Who told you to stop. Keep going. Keep going.
蒙克 蒙克 听我说
Monk! Monk! Listen to me.
他们已经搞清楚那个毒药了
They've identify the poison.
在你的纸巾上 蒙克
It was on your wipes. Monk,
你的纸巾上有毒
it's on your hand wipes.
我们有解药了 你得马上回医院去
We have the antidote, we have to get you to a hospital.
我们等下再来处置他
We can figure it out what to do with him later.
那是什么
What was that?
那是温蒂·斯特劳德
That is Wendy Straud.
十二年前那个助产士
The midwife from 12 years ago?
是
Yeah.
骨头 是人的头盖骨
Bones. It's human skull.
我一直搞不懂
I couldn't figure it out,
为什么你不肯搬走
why you wouldn't move.
叫犯罪现场鉴证科的人马上过来
Get CSI down here now.
后来我想起了那个树下面的那个日晷
Then I remember the sundial, under the tree.
谁会把日晷放到这么一棵大树的树荫下面
Why would anyone put a sundial under a big tree like this, in the shade.
实在说不通
Didn't make any sense.
十二年前 他被提名联邦法官时
12 years ago, when he was nominated the Federal bench,
所有的报纸都刊登了他
his name was in all the papers.
温蒂·斯特劳德肯定看到了
Wendy Straud must have seen it.
对吧 对吗
Right? Right!
她说她受到到了上帝的感召
She said she found Jesus,
她得到了重生
she was born again.
她不能带着内疚过一辈子
She couldn't live with a guilt.
她准备把我和楚蒂 还有孩子的事
She's gonna tell everyone about me and Trudy,
告诉所有人
and the child.
所以你杀了她 然后又杀了楚蒂
So you killed her? And then Trudy?
为了什么
And for what?
毫无理由
For nothing!
蒙克 蒙克 蒙克
Monk! Monk! Monk!
为了保住工作 为了保住你的乌纱帽
For the job! For the job!
蒙克 不要
Monk! No!
里科弗 把枪放下
Rickover, put the gun down!
不要 -照顾好她
No! No! - You take care of her.
我激动得想哭
Apparent I want to cry.
你上次来这里是什么时候
The last time you were here, What was that?
两个星期前
Two weeks ago?
一周半前
Week and a half.
一周半前 你看上去糟透了
Week and a half, you looked horrible.
现在 瞧瞧你 精神焕发
Now, look at you. You look great.
像奇迹一样 -就是个奇迹
It's like a miracle. - It was a miracle.
所以 终于
So, finally.
十二年之后 经过漫长的十二年
After 12 years. 12 long years.
终于结束了
Closure.
结束了 感觉怎么样
Closure. How do you feel?
不错 我很好
Flne. I'm good.
你有什么感觉
So, how do you feel?
我知道我本应有什么样的感觉
I know how I'm supposed to feel.
我应该感到 终于心满意足了
I'm suppose to feel like I'm finally happy?
终于得到安宁了
I finally at peace.
然而
But?
我觉得 很空虚 -意料之中
I feel, empty. - Well, that's not surprising.
艾德里安 你这辈子大部分时间
Adrian, you spent most of your
都在寻找杀你妻子的凶手
adult life looking for the man who killed your wife.
这是你前进的动力
It's that search kept you going.
现在一切都结束了 接下来呢
Now, it's gone. So, what is next?
明天醒来后你会做些什么
What're you doing when you wake up tomorrow?
现在你有什么可关心的 这些都是艰难的选择
What do you care about? Now these, these are difficult choices.
我还有些未了的事情
Something else.
还有些我无法释怀的事情
Something has been nagging me.
伊森·里科弗死前对我说
Which is just before Ethen Rickover died.
照顾好她
He said, "Take care of her. "
照顾好谁 -我也不知道
Take care of Who?- I don't know.
也许我永远不会知道了
I'll probably never know.
好吧 你想听听我的建议吗
All right, you want my advice?
当然你想听 不然就不会来找我了
And I assume you do, because you are here.
把这些陈年旧事忘了吧
Let it go. All right. It's ancient history.
艾德里安·蒙克该去探索美好的未知世界
It's time for Adrian Monk to set sail into the great unknown.
我恨"未知世界"
I hate the great unknown.
你怎么知道 它还是未知的
How do you know? It's unknown.
既然是未知的 你怎么知道它是美好的呢
If it's unknown, how do you know it's great.
反驳的好
Good point.
就算那片未知世界并不美好
Maybe it's the not so great unknown,
但是它依然在门外等待你去探索
but it's out there, and it's waiting for you.
你没理由回避它
And there is no reason for you to be afraid of it.
蒙克先生 这儿怎么写
Mr. Monk, what should I write?
蒙克先生 这个箱子上应该写什么
Mr. Monk, what should I write on the box?
已结案
Case closed.
"已结案" 我喜欢这个说法
"Case closed", I like the sound of that.
坏了 我把E写歪了
Shoot! The "E" Is crooked.
这样可以吗 要不要我换个盒子重新写
Is that okay, or should I get another box?
蒙克先生 你在看什么呢
Mr. Monk? What are you reading?
一名助产仍然下落不明 警方怀疑其已死亡
"A midwife is still missing. Presumed dead. "
是一篇关于温蒂·斯特劳德的老报导了
It's an old article about Wendy Straud.
刊登在这一版的最下面
It's on the bottom of this section.
斯特劳德小姐在15年前的1983年
"Miss Straud made headline 15 years ago,
1月2日将拾获的弃婴送至当地孤儿院
January 2, 1983, when she found a newborn infant girl. "
而登上报纸头条 名声大噪
...playground, and brought to an local orphanage. "
1983年
1983?
照顾好她 -你说什么
Take care of her.- Excuse me?
里科弗的遗言 不是关于外遇 娜塔莉
Rickover's last words. It wasn't the affair, Natalie.
这才是他想掩盖的
This is what he was covering up.
那个小孩 她还没死
It was the baby. It didn't die.
楚蒂生的孩子活了下来 只是她无从得知
The baby lived. Trudy didn't know. She never knew it.
他们骗了她 她女儿还活着
They lied to her. Her daughter lived.
他们把孩子送到了收♥容♥所♥
They put her up for adoption.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表