剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
她还活着 就在某处
She is alive and she's out there somewhere.
楚蒂的女儿
Trudy's daughter.
他在我这里 我会告诉他的
He's standing right here. I'll tell him.
你做好心理准备了吗
Are you ready?
我们找到她了 她叫莫莉
They found her, her name is Molly.
莫莉 -莫莉·伊万斯
Molly. -Molly Evans.
她25年前由安德鲁和贝丝·伊万斯夫妇收养
She was adopted 25 years ago by Andrew and Beth Evans.
至今未婚 家住蒙特雷
She is unmarriage, lives in Monterey County and get this...
她还为一家杂♥志♥社写影评
She writes movie reviews for the Cronicle.
对呀 楚蒂以前也是个作家
All right, it makes sense, Trudy was a writer.
蒙特雷 离这里只有20分钟的车程
Monterey County, that's 20 minutes away.
福利院已经和她联♥系♥过了
Yeah, Family Services have already contacted her,
她也很希望能见到你
and she would love to meet you.
我不能见她 -当然能
I can't do it. -Sure you can.
如果她不喜欢我怎么办
No. What if she doesn't like me?
我经常不招人待见的
I mean, a lot of people don't like me.
我很有自知之明 我做不到的
Well I'm not crazy about me. I can't do it.
我不能去见她
I'm not doing it.
事情像现在这样反而更好
I would rather keep things where they are.
这样就挺好
Like things where they are.
这样不好 -蒙克先生
No, you don't.- Mr. Monk.
你必须去 听我说 你必须去面对她
You have to go. I'm telling you. You have to go.
蒙克先生 这是对你的恩惠
This is a gift, Mr. Monk.
这是楚蒂给你的礼物
Trudy sent you a gift.
她让你在凡世间还有人可爱
She sent you someone to love.
这不正是你一直缺失的吗
That's what you've been missing.
等会儿见
I'll see you later.
莫莉 -是我
Molly?- Yeah.
没事的 不要紧
It's okay. It's okay.
这就是她停的车
Yeah, this's her parallel parking.
她车开的很好
Ya, she's an excellent driver.
从来没有因为停车的问题拿过罚单
She never had a single parking ticket.
还有这张 我们在一起吃午饭
Ya, here we are, this is us having lunch.
她一周去那个餐馆5次
She eat uh, 5 times a week.
她自称是素食主义者 但她喜欢吃鱼
She's a vegetarian, but she eat fish.
这都是你拍的
You took all these pictures?
当然了 这是她喝咖啡的时候
Yes. Oh, she is drinking coffee.
她喜欢喝意大利特浓咖啡
It's Kona Blend,
有时候她会喝哥伦比亚咖啡
sometimes she has the Columbian.
蒙克你洗了有600张照片了吧
Monk, there's gonna be 600 pictures.
还有些胶片没洗出来呢
Well, the rest are still being developed.
你认识她才3天啊
You've only known her for 3 days.
可我觉得相见恨晚
I feel like I've known her forever.
她也是这么想的 她真的这么说了
She feels the same way, she actually said that.
还有这些 这是她的养父母
These are her adoptive parents.
他们是安迪和贝丝 他们人很好
Oh. That's uh, Andy and Beth, they are great.
安迪有点胖 他是个退休的钟表匠
He's a little bit overweight... He's uh, retired horologist.
还有这是她的新男朋友
This is her new boyfriend,
他叫凯尔 比她小两岁
Kyle. He's 2 years younger than she is.
她还不知道凯尔对姐弟恋的看法
She doesn't know how he feels about that.
这是她让我别拍那么多照片
And this is, this is her telling me not to take so many pictures.
这张是她过来抢我的相机
This is her trying to take the camera away.
还有 你们知道因特网吗
Oh, guess what else? You know the internet?
她就在上面
She is on it.
是吗 她玩因特网
Really? She make it come?
是呀 是呀 她有自己的网页
Oh yeah, yeah. She has her own website.
叫"博客"还是啥的
It is called the "Blog", really.
对了 就是这个词 博客
Yeah, that's what it called. "Blog".
你可以在那上面找到各种老电影的评论
You know, You can look up all the old movie reviews.
兰迪 你喜欢看电影
Randy, you like movies,
所以你就 就 就 就
so you you you just uh,
输入这个网址
type in uh, "MollyEvansReviews" And then a "." And "Com".
等我有空了一定去踩踩
Yeah, I'll check it out when I'm ready.
这是什么
What is this?
"致利兰" 你给我写了封信
"To Leland". You're writing me a letter.
亲爱的 利兰
"Dear Leland... "
我这一个礼拜都在找一个合适的时机
I've been holding onto it all week.
把这封信给你
I was waiting for the right time.
我想现在就是合适的时候了
I guess this is the right time.
兰迪
Randy...
这是什么时候的事情
When did this happen?
他们已经深入地讨论了几个月了
They've been talking into for several months.
怎么了
What is going on?
兰迪要调走了 他要去别处任职了
Randy is leaving us, he is taking another job.
什么
What?
站在你面前的是
Yeah. You're looking at
新泽西州萨米特的新警♥察♥局长
the new Police Chief of Summit, New Jersey.
什么 -警♥察♥局长
What?- Police Chief?
那恭喜你了 -恭喜
Well, congratulations!- Congratulations.
干的好呀 局长 -谢谢
Nicely done, Chief.-Thank you.
头儿 你觉得我够格当局长了吗
Captain, what do you think? You think I'm ready?
我想都不用想
I don't think anything.
我相信你已经具备局长的一切了 我看好你
I know that you are ready. You are gonna be great.
名♥师♥出高徒嘛 当然 你就是那个名♥师♥
Well, I had a great teacher. I'm talking about you.
我知道的 兰迪 谢谢夸奖
I know what you think, Randy. Thank you, Randy.
为什么要把你派到新泽西呢
Why New Jersey?
我好想知道这其中的原因
Oh, I think I know the answer to that.
是因为莎伦吧 -莎伦
Sharon. -Sharon?
你和莎伦 -我们找了个地方同居了
You and Sharon? - We've got a place, we're moving in, and..
很好 太好了 你和莎伦在一起了
That is perfect. That is perfect. You and Sharon.
我早就猜到了
I knew it.
其实我不确定 但我多少看出来了
Well, I didn't actually know it, but I know I kind of know it.
谢谢大家了 太感谢了
Thanks you, guys, thanks you.
好的好的好的 就这个姿势 这张拍的好
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, hold on. That was a good one.
艾德里安你让我尴尬了 我又不是明星
Adrian, this is ambrassing, I'm not a movie star.
在我眼中你就是明星 这张也很好
You are to me. That was good too.
你拍这么多照片干什么呢
What're you doing all these pictures anyway?
我要做几本剪贴册
I'm making scrapbooks.
我已经做了四本了
I already filled 4 of them,
想看看吗 -等我回来再说呗
you want to see them? - Maybe when I get back?
从哪回来
Back from where?
我要去多伦多参加电影节
I have to go to Toronto, the film festival.
这样啊 什么电影节
Oh, yeah, what film festival?
多伦多电影节啊
The Toronto Film Festival.
哦 我知道了 -我每年都去的
Oh, yeah, right. - I go every year.
不会去很久的 -那太好了
I won't be gone long. - Oh, thank God.
只有两周 -什么 等等 要两 两周吗
Just 2 weeks. - Wow, wait, okay, wait, 2, 2 weeks...
那 那我和你一起去
Okay, okay, I'll come with you.
我也可以去加拿大的 我和你妈妈去过
I can do Canada. I went there once with your mother.
那你的工作怎么办
What about your job?
我退休了 我已经没有工作了
I don't have a job, I'm retired.
你什么时候退休的 -认识你之后
Since when? - Since you.
自从我们 我和你认识之后
Since you and me. Since us.
我以为那是你状态不好 -我没事
I thought you're broke. -Uh, I'll be fine.
我如果不吃不喝 不付房♥租
I can live for 20 years if I don't eat,
不理娜塔莉 还能活二十年
or paid rent, or pay Natalie. Right?
艾德里安 你不能就此退休 你以后怎么办
Adrian, you can't quit. What will you do all day?
不知道 也许就像这样 和你在一起
I do not know. This. Hang around with you.
就这样静静地看着你长大
I just want watch you grow up.
我都二十六岁了 我又不是小孩子
I am 26 years old, I am not a kid.
我只是想和你在一起 我需要和你一起
I just want you in my life. You know, I need you in my life.
我就和你在一起啊 我又不会跑掉
I am in your life. I'm not going anywhere.
但是我担心你的生活 你不能辞职呢
I'm worried about your life. You can't quit.
不能为了我辞职
Not for me.
世界上还有很多像楚蒂一样需要帮助的人
There are lots of other Trudys out there.
你有责任去帮助他们 这是你的天赋
And I think you're obligated to help them. You have a gift.
这是诅咒
And a curse.
这不是诅咒 这是上天的恩赐
It's not a curse, it's a gift.
你不明白吗
Can't you see that?
也许这就是我存在的意义 我要提醒你
Maybe that's why I'm here, to remind you.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表