剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
这儿少了一页 第73页没了
There's a page missing, page 73.
可能脱页了 -书页不会自己脱落
Maybe it fell out. - Pages don't fall out.
蒙先生 就是脱页了
Mr. Monk, it fell out.
是被撕了 -就是脱页了
It was torn out. - It fell out.
住手 住手 住手
Stop it, stop it, stop it.
别 别 蒙先生 第73页你看了会后悔的
No, no, Mr. Monk, you don't want to see page 73.
再糟也糟不过我看过的这些了
What, it can't be any worse than the rest of it.
你想赌一赌吗
You wanna bet?
我要看 -不行 蒙先生 求你了
I have to know. - No, Mr. Monk, please.
蒙先生 求你了 -这是我的书
Mr. Monk, please. - It's my book.
给我看
Let me see it.
快给我看
let me see it!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
87块 用万事达信♥用♥卡♥还是...
That's $87. Is this mastercard or--
现金行吗 -当然 现金也行
Do you take cash? - Sure, yeah, cash will do.
85 86 87
85, 86, 87.
好的
Great.
我是不是认识你 -不 你不认识
Do I know you? - No, you do not.
好吧 8号♥房♥间 那边上楼就到了
Okay, room eight is just up those stairs.
911 -你好 这是机场旁边的旅行客栈
911 - Hello, I'm at the Safari Inn near the airport.
有人中枪了
Somebody's been shot.
我们一会儿就好
We'll just be a little while longer.
她在那儿
There she is.
还有什么人知道你在这吗
Did anybody else know you were here?
他肯定是跟踪她来的
He must have followed her.
好吧 总之你要了个房♥间
Okay, so you checked in.
我要了个房♥间 当时我正往房♥间里走
I checked in. I was walking to my room.
他就在那 他冲向我
He was right there. He just came at me.
你看见凶器了吗 -有把刀
Did you see a weapon? - A knife.
他有刀
He had a knife.
他说"这次我逮到你了"
He said, "I got you this time."
我有枪 就在我包里
I had a gun, my gun, in my purse.
我把枪掏了出来 也没多想
I pulled it out. I wasn't even thinking.
就眼睛一闭 扣了扳机
I just closed my eyes and bang.
蒙克 你还好吧
Hey, Monk, you okay?
要是你有空的话 尸体就在这边
Well, if you're not too busy, the body's over here.
谢了
Thank you.
他是谁 -无名小卒
So who was he? - Ah, a nobody.
绝对的无名小卒
Well, as close to a nobody as you're gonna find.
蒂姆林森
Timlinson.
我们刚查到他的名字
Yeah. We just ran his name.
没有犯罪记录 连交通违规都没有
Never been arrested. Not even a traffic ticket.
经营一家快餐店
Manages a taco bell.
之前当过15年城市环卫工
Before that, 15 years with the city parks and maintenance.
再之前
Before that,
在一所大型会计师事务所当收发员
He was in the mail room at some big accounting firm.
再再之前 念过几年社区大学
Before that, a couple years of community college.
一辈子都过得不错 直至一小时前
Under the radar his whole life until about an hour ago.
这些信全是他写的吗
And he wrote all those letters?
对 看起来是这样 在衣服里发现了更多
Yeah, looks like it. we found more in his coat.
而且笔记也吻合 至少我看着是一样的
Plus the handwriting matches, at least to me.
又而且 他就住在日落大道
Plus he lives in sunset heights.
其他的信都是从那寄出的
That's where the other letters were postmarked.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do it?
也许是因为他喜欢这部电视剧
Maybe he loved the show.
也许对他来说 这部剧就是他的一切
Maybe the show meant the world to him,
结果她却背叛了这部剧
And she betrayed everything it stood for.
他看了那本书了 对吧
He read the book, didn't he?
没看第73页吧
Not page 73.
没有 我吃了 -干得好
No, I ate it. - Good.
拉普小姐 这些是你签的吗
Miss Rapp, do you remember signing this?
我们在他车上找到的
We found it in his car.
不记得了 这种东西我签过无数件 -毋庸置疑
No, but i've signed millions of those. I'll bet you have.
蒙先生 谢谢你能来
Mr. Monk, thank you for being here.
你以前从来没见过这个人吗
And you never saw this guy before?
没有 也可能见过 我见的人太多了
No. maybe. I meet a lot of people.
是啊 我们知道了 我们看了那本书了
Yeah, we know. We read the book.
也许你该打个电♥话♥给你那个鲍伯·登维尔
Maybe you should have called your friend Bob Denver.
蒙先生
Mr. Monk.
对不起 他以前没看过类似的书籍
I'm so sorry. He's never really read anything like that before.
我现在能带她回去了吗 -可以
Can I take her home now? - Yeah.
我们会派车保护你 这事明天再处理
We'll bring the car around front. We'll deal with this tomorrow.
很抱歉让你失望了 蒙先生
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Monk.
是真的吗 书里写的都是真的吗
Is it true, the things in the book?
那...那些你做过的事
The things--things you did?
不全是真的 -我就知道 我就知道 谢天谢地
Not the whole truth. - I knew it. I knew it. thank god.
我是说 我还干过更糟的
I mean, I've done a lot worse.
一些我甚至都难以启笔的事
I mean, stuff I couldn't even write about.
我当时还小 蒙先生
I was young, Mr. Monk.
你就没有年少轻狂过吗
Weren't you young once?
不是吗
Right?
可能你的确没有
Maybe you weren't.
但你一直很孤独
But you've been lonely.
我看得出来
I can tell.
我当时只是个小女孩 蒙先生
I was just a girl, Mr. Monk.
只是个想要摆脱孤独的小女孩
Just a girl, trying to be a little less lonely.
我没有很多愉快的回忆
I don't have a lot of happy memories.
收看这部剧曾经让我很快乐
watching that show was about it.
现在你让它也幻灭了
Now it's gone.
如果真的是这样 我真的非常抱歉
Well, if that's true, I'm really sorry.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
不行
No.
别抓狂 我知道你讨厌惊喜
Don't be mad. I know how you hate surprises,
所以我先提醒你一下
So i'm just gonna warn you.
我要给你一个惊喜
I'm gonna be surprising you.
什么 什么时候 -大概十秒之后
What? When? - In about ten seconds.
现在就算是..."惊喜预警"
This is sort of a heads-up, like a surprise alert.
等等 你不能就这么冲进来 然后说"惊喜预警"
Wait. You can't just burst in here and say, "surprise alert."
你得先提醒我一下
You have to give me a little warning.
好吧 对不起
Oh, okay, sorry.
现在是对"惊喜预警"的提醒
This is the surprise alert warning.
现在是"惊喜预警"
This is the surprise alert.
现在...
Now...
惊喜到
Surprise!
我打电♥话♥问了安布卢斯[蒙克的哥哥]
I called Ambrose,
他说这是你最爱的点心
And he told me this was your favorite snack.
十块小圆饼干 一杯苹果汁 正好一块冰
Ten round crackers, a glass of apple juice with one ice cube.
这是怎么了 -我还租了这个 你最爱的剧
What's going on? - And I rented this, your favorite show.
我没有最爱的剧
I don't have a favorite show.
蒙先生 我知道这部剧对于你的意义有多重
Mr. Monk, I know how important this show is to you.
你还是可以乐在其中的
Okay, you can still enjoy it.
你还是可以观看它的
You can still watch it.
好了 好了
All right, All right,
你现在只有12岁 现在是周四晚上
You're 12 years old. It's Tuesday night.
8点了 你已经等了整整一周了
It's 8:00. You've been waiting all week.
《库珀·克莱一家》开演了
It's Cooper Clan time.
*和库珀一家一起呆在家*
* Make yourself at home with the Cooper Clan *
*和库珀一家在一起 你永远不会孤单*
* You'll never be alone with the Cooper Clan *
*你会看到比尔 珍妮 凯瑟 还有丹*
* You got Bill, Janey, Cathy, and Dan *
*别忘了还有斯基普*
* Don't forget Skip *
是斯坎普
It's Scamp.
斯坎普 别缩在你的沙发上了
Scamp, get off that divan!
你在浪费钱 我没法再看这剧了
You wasted your money. I can't watch it.
听着 忘了克莉丝汀·拉普
You know what, forget about Christine Rapp
忘了她那本垃圾书
And her stupid, stupid book.
好莱坞的人都不正常
Everybody in hollywood's crazy,
要是人们一直沉浸在那些丑事中
And if we think about that stuff
那就没人会去看电影了
Nobody would ever to go the movies.
我不看电影 -也没人看电视了
I don't go to the movies. - Or watch TV.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表