剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
Well played.
娜塔莉 你说的对
Oh, Natalie, you were right.
我将独自一人死去
You called it. I'm dying alone.
我不想孤独地死去
I don't want to die alone.
我想有人
I want people...
人啊
People...
谁说的
Who said it...
我喜欢人
I like people.
给我个机会吧
Gimme a chance!
只要再给我一次机会
Just give me once more chance.
我会变好的 我会很乖的
I'll be nice. I'll be--I'll be good.
我会 我会变得感情丰富
I'll be--I'll be empathetic.
我将做一个感情丰富的侦探
I'll be the empathetic detective.
求你给我送些人来吧
Just...just send me some people!
求你了
Please!
我需要人
I need people.
人啊
People.
人啊
People!
人啊
people!
我们在这儿
Here we is
不要这群人啊
Not these people
医生 医生 他好像醒了
Doctor, doctor, I think he's awake.
蒙克先生
Mr. Monk?
他说什么了
What did he say?
棉线
Floss
棉线
Floss?
他是指牙线
He means his teeth.
蒙克先生
Mr. Monk
昨晚你在医院剔牙
You flossed your teeth last night in the hospital
大概剔了3个小时
For about three hours.
然后洗了4个小时的澡
Then you took a four-hour shower.
我觉得整个州已经
I don't think there's any hot water left
没有热水剩下了
In the whole state.
我们再来看一下这个
Let's try this again.
艾德里安 他们发现你的时候
Adrian, when they found you,
你拿着这个袋子
You were carrying this bag.
你一直不肯放开这个袋子
You wouldn't let go of it.
说明这个很重要
I think it's important.
电池 发动机润滑油
I'm looking at batteries, engine lubricant,
眼镜擦布
Eye glass wipes.
我知道怎么回事了
I know what happened.
你指不明飞行物还是Marge的死
You mean about the ufo or about Marge's murder?
都是
Both.
两者是一回事
It's all connected.
眼镜擦布是Kyle Larkin的
The eye glass wipes, they're Kyle Larkin's.
他杀了他的姐姐
He killed his sister.
当然 肯定是为了钱
For the money, of course.
他给她套上徒步旅行的装束
He put her in a hiking outfit
然后弃尸于沙漠中
And dumped her body in the desert.
使得看上去像个意外
It would look like an accident.
像是她外出徒步旅行
Like she was out hiking,
失足摔落致死
Lost her footing, and fell.
一旦有人发现了她的尸体
As soon as anybody found the body,
他就能得到遗产
He'd be rich.
他回到家等待有人打电♥话♥通知他
He went home and waited for the call
她姐姐的尸体被发现
That his sister's body had been discovered.
但是却出了点问题 始终没人打来电♥话♥
But something was wrong. The call never came.
他想到肯定是土狼把尸体拖走了
He realized the coyotes must've dragged it away.
没有尸体的话就不能证明她已经死了
Without the body, he couldn't prove she was dead.
他必须找到尸体 但是该怎么做呢
He had to find it, but how?
你说Kyle经营一家商店
You said Kyle owned a store.
我能辨认出在他货车上
I could make out some of the lettering
有一些字母
On the door of his van.
写着 模型与兴趣
It said "models and hobbies."
对 他出♥售♥一些火车模型的成套工具
That's right. He sold kits for model trains.
还有飞机
And airplanes.
对 还有飞机
And airplanes.
再来些
More.
他需要有人发现尸体
He needed somebody else to find that body.
任何人都行
Anybody else.
所以他造了个不明飞行物
So he build a ufo.
那只是个遥控模型
It was a just a remote control model.
然后他把那里弄得像个着陆地点
Then he made what looked like a landing site.
他知道有人会看到 新闻很快会传播开来
He knew somebody would see it and the news would spread.
他知晓那群网络人类会来到这里
He knew the internet people would come.
他们什么都相信
They believe anything.
所以基本上他就是找了群人来找东西的
So basically he was putting together a search party.
他需要些人到那里去
He just needed people out there
在沙漠中寻找
Looking around the desert.
他觉得最终总会有人找到他姐姐的
He knew someone would eventually find his sister.
能和你们一起工作实在是我的荣幸
It has been an honor to watch you guys work.
蒙克先生 缇哲女士
Mr. Monk, Ms. Teeger,
我将永远感激
I am going to be forever grateful
你们的车坏在我的镇上
That your vehicle broke down in my neck of the woods.
请原谅
But if you will excuse me,
我现在得去抓捕嫌疑犯了
I have a suspect I need to go arrest.
你的粉丝团在这儿呢
Heh, your fan club's here.
他们会非常失望的
They're gonna be mighty disappointed
这所有一切居然都是假的
That none of this was real.
我会跟他们说清楚的
I'll tell them.
让我来跟他们说
Let me--let me talk to them.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
好了 娜塔莉 看好了
Okay, Natalie. Watch this.
又见面了
Hello, again.
大家好
Hello.
我有些好消息要告诉大家
Hello, again. I have some good news.
我们看到的不明物体不是飞碟
The object we saw was not a ufo.
只是一个玩具而已
It was just a toy.
一个遥控模型而已
A remote control model designed by a man
他的设计者谋杀了他的姐姐
Who murdered his sister.
你们会在明天的报纸上了解到全部事实
You'll read all about it tomorrow in the newspaper.
所以现在你们可以离开了
So you can all go now.
请回家吧
Please, go home.
请回吧
Go, please.
别再浪费你们的时间了
Stop wasting your time.
好好过日子
Live life.
找份工作
Find, you know, employment and...
谈场恋爱
Fall in love.
你们都是人
You're human.
不是吗
Right?
这是种福祉
It's a gift.
很珍贵的东西
It's a precious, precious thing.
你们应该珍惜
You want to appreciate it.
好吗 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
哇 蒙克先生 你真棒
Wow. Mr. Monk, good for you.
你太棒了
That was great.
很触动人心而且充满敬意
You were sensitive and respectful.
这是我见过最美好的事
That's the nicest thing I've ever seen--
从来没有吗 -没有 除了你
Anyone? Not anyone, but you.
这是你干过最美好的事
The nicest thing I've ever seen you do.
还有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你骗不了大家
You're not fooling anyone?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我们一个字也不信
We don't believe a word of that.
对 根本没有什么模型
Yeah, that was no model.
这只是为了掩盖真♥相♥
And it's obviously a cover-up.
你想操控我们
You're just trying to manipulate us.
我们要知道真♥相♥
Yeah, we want the truth.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表