剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
我有什么做的不好的吗 德帕尔马先生
Is there a problem, Mr. Depalma?
没有
No.
昨天你似乎对我更加赞赏啊
It's just yesterday you seemed more appreciative.
有多赞赏
How appreciative was i?
您给了我20美元
$20.
怎么会
For what?
好吧
Fine.
好吧 给你20
Fine. Okay, here is 20.
能把那些零钱还我吗
Uh, you gonna give me that 50 cents back?
你真的还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
没那个侍应生好
Not as good as that waiter.
20美元 他还真敢要
$20, what a racket.
听着 说来有点尴尬
Listen, this is a little embarrassing,
可能是我老了
But maybe I'm getting old.
我忘了目标人物的名字了
I forgot the name of the target.
没关系 我还没告诉你他的名字呢
It's okay because I didn't tell you his name.
能不能把枪放下 过来陪我坐着
Can you put that gun down and come sit with me?
乖孩子
Good boy.
其实我也不知道这家伙的名字
Actually, I don't know this guy's name either,
不过今晚我们就要去弄个清楚
But we're gonna find it out tonight.
我希望就是那个侍应生
I hope it's that waiter.
给你
Here.
干杯
Cheers.
你没喝
You're not even drinking it.
没错 我在试着戒酒
Yeah, I'm trying to cut down.
希望你没戒掉你所有的恶习
Well, I hope you're not giving up all your vices.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我有女朋友了
I have a girlfriend.
你有女朋友
You have a girlfriend?
我印象中 过去这对于你来说
Well, as I recall, that's never been a problem
可从来不是问题
For you in the past.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我们基本确定关系了
We're sort of going steady.
确定关系
Steady?
不错啊
Well, I think that's sweet.
她也在这儿
She's here.
在这个房♥间里 -不是
Here in the room? -Yeah, no.
她也在洛杉矶
She's here in Los Angeles.
她随时都有可能冲进来
I mean, she could come in any minute.
有可能她也想亲我
She might want to kiss me too.
她很漂亮 我俩老是在亲吻
She's pretty. We kiss all the time.
她叫什么
What was her name?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
娜塔莉·缇哲...布
Natalie Teeger...b.
缇哲布
Teegerb?
末尾有个字母"b"
With a "b" on the end.
是加拿大的名字 法裔加拿大名
It's Canadian. it's French Canadian.
我想会会她
Well, I'd like to meet her.
今晚把她带来
Bring her tonight.
不 不行 -不 我坚持
Oh, no, I don't... -Oh, no, I insist.
女孩得了解自己的情敌才行
Girl's gotta know what she's up against.
懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
我们要去月桂峡谷的凯♥旋♥酒吧
We'll be at the Victory Club up Laurel Canyon.
吉米也会去吗
Will Jimmy be there?
绝对会去
Well, that's pretty much a safe bet.
那酒吧是他开的
He owns the joint.
八点左右到酒吧跟我们会合就行了
Just meet us at the bar at around 8:00.
看来你要去约会了 缇哲布小姐
Well, I guess you have a date, Miss Teegerb.
这儿太吵了
It's so loud.
我喜欢 想跳舞吗 弗兰克
I like it. you want to dance, Frankie?
弗兰克不跳舞
Frankie don't dance.
我也不跳
Neither do I.
娜塔莉 我不行
Natalie, I can't do this.
我不是个狠角色 我能骗谁啊
I'm not a tough guy. Who am I fooling?
你骗了所有人 你做得很好
You're fooling everybody. You're doing great.
我一整天都在听你汇报情况
I've been listening to you all day.
要是我以前认识你 我绝对认不出你
If I didn't know you, I wouldn't even know you.
需要帮忙吗
Help you?
需要
I hope so.
能把音乐关小点声吗
Can you turn the music down just a little?
开什么玩笑 伙计
You gotta be kidding me, buddy.
这是迪吧
This is a dance club.
要是你不喜欢这种音乐 赶紧走人
You don't like the music, take a hike.
好吧 对不起
Okay, sorry.
我们在找 吉米·巴洛维
We're looking for Jimmy Barlowe.
没听说过
Never heard of him.
那他朋友罗拉呢
What about his friend Lola?
好吧 如果你见到他们
All right, if you see 'em,
告诉他们弗兰克·德帕尔马在找他们
Tell 'em Frankie Depalma's looking for 'em.
德帕尔马先生
Mr. Depalma?
我完全不知道 我是新来的
I had no idea. I'm new here.
我叫查理
My name's Charlie.
我把音乐声音关小点
Let me turn the music down.
可以了吗
Is that okay?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我也可以把它关了
I could turn it off.
你是对的 这样更好
You're right. It's much better this way.
好主意
Good call.
怎么回事
Hey, what happened?
谁关的
Who turned it off?
我耳朵快被震聋了
It was hurting my ears.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
他是弗兰克·德帕尔马 杰克
Whoa, that's Frankie Depalma, Jake.
天呐 弗兰克... 德帕尔马先生 我有眼不识泰山
Oh, hell, Frankie... Mr. Depalma, I had no idea.
实在对不起 来 我请您喝一杯
I'm really sorry. Here, let me buy you a drink.
绝不会有下次了 实在 实在对不起
It won't happen again. I'm really, really sorry.
别紧张
Hey, relax.
走远点
Walk it off.
让弗兰克冷静一下
Give Frankie a chance to cool down.
还是那个弗兰克 哪都不能带你去
Same old Frankie. I can't take you anywhere.
你一定就是Natalie了
You must be Natalie.
你是个幸运的女人
You're a lucky woman.
我知道
I know I am.
趁着还有机会 赶紧享受吧
Well, enjoy it while you can.
我们该走了 吉米在后面等着呢
We should get going. Jimmy's in the back waiting.
吉米在后面
Jimmy's in the back.
我会照顾好他的
I'll take good care of him.
是他吗 不太像啊
That's him? Doesn't look like much.
吉米叔叔 这活我来干就行
Uncle Jimmy, I could have done this job.
我可以免费干活
I woulda done it for free.
我说过了 连尼 我要找最好的人
I told you, Lenny. I needed the best.
闭上嘴 好好看着
Shut up and watch.
谁知道呢 说不定你还能学到点东西
And who knows, maybe you might learn something.
弗兰克·德帕尔马
Frankie Depalma,
这位是吉米·巴洛维
This is Jimmy Barlowe.
弗兰克·德帕尔马 我听说了不少好事
Frankie Depalma, I hear good things.
关于我的
About me?
是啊 当然是关于你的
Yeah, of course about you,
不然我说它干嘛
Otherwise why would I say it?
这是我侄子 连尼
This is my nephew, Lenny.
这位你已经认识了 托尼·G.
And of course you already know Tony G.
咱俩自从迈阿密一别 还没见过面呢
We haven't seen each other since Miami.
有多久了 三四年了吧
It must have been, what, three, four years?
差不多吧
Sounds about right.
胖子戈帝怎么样了
So how is Fat Gordy?
还是个胖子
Still fat.
更胖了
He got fatter.
其实他想改名
Actually he's thinking about changing his name
改成"巨胖戈帝"
To "Fatter Gordy."
听着 弗兰克
Listen, Frankie,
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表