剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
诺伯格医生说他要退休
Dr. Norberg said he was retiring.
我...真的不知道 我忘了
Oh, I don't know. I just--I don't know.
你有别的问题想问吗 -有 有
Do you have any other questions? - Yes, yes, I do.
与节目无关的问题 -那没有
I mean not related to the show. - Oh, no.
我呆会还要去拍照 我要去换衣服了
Well, I have a photo shoot later, so I better get dressed.
那好吧
Okay.
你想跟我一起来吗 保镖先生
Oh, do you want to come with me, Mr. bodyguard?
不 我看不必了
Oh, no, I don't think that's necessary.
害羞啊?
Shy, huh?
我喜欢害羞的男人
I like that in a man.
只要是男人 她都喜欢
She likes anything in a man.
噢 银球奖 -是啊
Oh, the silver globe. - Oh, yes.
很漂亮吧 -是呀
It's beautiful, isn't it? - yeah.
这个破球挽救了她的事业
Oh, this hunk of metal saved her career.
她凭一部关于厌食症的戏拿下的
She won it for a tv movie about anorexia.
《消失的女孩》嘛 我记得
The vanishing girl, i remember.
那是我唯一看过的颁奖礼
That was the only awards show i ever saw.
我当时大概比她还紧张
I was probably more nervous that she was.
而且紧张了很久
And it went on forever, didn't it?
开始有个男人出来讲了些笑话
First that guy came out and told all those jokes.
那是鲍伯·霍普 -管他是谁
That was Bob Hope. - Whatever.
然后有两个会计走出来
And then the two accountants came out
又讲了一大堆关于规则的废话
and went on and on and on about all the rules.
那是恩曼和凯利
They were from Fineman and Kelly.
他们负责点票
They tabulated the ballots.
到最后才宣布她的名字
Yeah, and then finally they announced her name,
最佳女配角 克里斯汀·拉普
Best supporting actress, Christine Rapp.
天呐 我那时乐疯了
God, I was so happy. I was.
跟着一起欢呼 啊
I was cheering like, "ahh"
克里斯汀?
Christine?
他要杀了我
He's gonna kill me.
下趟我不会失手
Next time i won't miss.
他怎么进去的 -不知道
How'd he get in? - I don't know.
可能从地下室进去的 -她一定乱成一团
Maybe through the basement. - She's got to be a mess.
她给吓坏了
She's a basket case.
我叫她用化名登记暂时入住旅馆
I told her to check in to a motel under an assumed name.
这个主意好
Yeah. that's a good idea.
唇膏上没有指纹
There's no fingerprints on the lipstick.
镜子上也没有
No fingerprints on the mirror.
但是字迹与恐吓信上的吻合
And the handwriting, such as it is, matches the letters.
全都是同一个邮局寄来的
They're all postmarked sunset heights.
是啊 找到纤维或者DNA吗?
Yeah. any fibers, DNA?
没有 信封也干净得很
Negative. envelopes are clean too.
等一下 -怎么了
Wait a second. - What is it?
虽然听上去有点疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但我好像在哪里见过这些字
But I've seen this handwriting somewhere before.
哪里
Where?
不知道 某个地方
I don't know. Somewhere
很明显 他是在掩饰
Well, he's obviously disguising it.
可能是他用左手写的
I mean, he probably uses his left hand.
有道理
That makes sense.
或者他是左撇子 他用右手写的
Or if he was a lefty, he used his right hand.
也有道理
That makes sense.
或者他两只手都很灵活
Or if he was ambidextrous
他在喝醉酒后写的
He probably got drunk and then wrote it.
这个没什么道理
That makes less sense.
你想再看一次吗 -我看不必了
You want to look at them again? - I don't have to.
不是我写的
I didn't write them.
今早约7点45分你在哪里 -一个人 在床上
How 'bout this morning, Steven, around 7:45? - I was in bed, alone.
那太可怜了 -我同意
Well, that's unfortunate. - I agree.
闭上你的臭口 这是什么意思
Keep your mouth shut. I wonder what he was referring to.
是这样的 蒙先生
Yeah, Mr. Monk,
你真的应该好好看看她的书
You really, really need to read her book.
呆会我有时间再看
Yeah, will read it later when I have some time.
我要细细品味
I want to savor it.
蒙先生 听我说
No, see, Mr. Monk, this is the thing.
你不会想品味它的 相信我
You're not gonna want to savor this one, believe me.
兰迪 那个是比利·库柏吗 -是啊
Randy, is that Billy Cooper? - yeah,
他就是扮演比利·库柏的那个人
I think that's the guy who played Billy Cooper.
这是不是你
Is this you?
这可以是任何人
That could be anybody.
不要跟老子耍花招 -那不是我
I didn't ask if it was anybody. - It's not me.
你有类似的恤衫吗
Okay, do you own a sweatshirt like that?
我都说了那不是我
I just told you it's not me.
你们觉得我有嫌疑吗
Am I some sort of suspect here or--
囧死
Shucky darns.
嗨 史蒂芬 囧死
Hey, Steven. hey, shucky darns.
史蒂芬
Steven.
囧死
Shucky darns!
囧死 -蒙克 进来
Shucky darn. - Monk, come here.
这是他的口头禅
Yeah, that's what he said
几乎每集都说
On the show almost every week, right?
你记得吗 记得吗?
You remember? You remember?
我当然记得啦 "门铃好像响"(该电视剧主题曲)
Do I remember? Yeah. yeah, sorta rings a bell.
这人是谁 -我是艾德里安·蒙克
Who is this guy? - I'm--I'm Adrian Monk.
你也收到恐吓信吗 天啊
Have you been receiving letters too? Oh, my god.
看来他想把剧里的人一网打尽
He's probably after the whole cast.
不用担心 我们有这家伙的照片
Okay, it's gonna be okay. We got a photo of the guy.
我们还有他的字迹样本 -蒙克
We got samples of his handwriting. - Monk.
蒙克 -别担心 我们会...
Monk. - All right, listen, we are gonna--
我们会逮到这家伙的 -蒙克
We are gonna catch this creep. - Monk.
有我和他 不用担心 -蒙克
Me and him, don't you worry. - Monk. Monk.
我可以向你保证 谁叫他挑错门户了
You have my word, because he picked on the wrong family.
蒙克 我们在讯问多恩先生关于今早爆♥炸♥的案件
Monk, we are questioning Mr.Dorn about the accident this morning.
他有犯罪嫌疑
He is a person of interest.
你在开玩笑吧 队长
This some kind of a joke, captain?
他是"库柏·克莱一家里"的比利
He was in the Cooper clan. he was Billy.
比利·库柏
Billy Cooper.
说"囧死" -不
Say, "shucky darns." - No.
拜托 说嘛 -曾与她合演的演员史蒂芬·多恩
Come on, just say it. - "Her former costar, Steven Dorn,
宣布"克里斯汀·拉普 在我心里已死"
Declared "Christine Rapp is dead to me."
那是比喻而已
that is a figure of speech.
"她口臭 虚伪 淫♥贱♥"
"She's a loudmouth, a liar, and a tramp."
"下次碰到她 我要一车撞死她"
"Next time I run into her, I hope I'm driving a truck."
是你说的吗 你为什么这样说
Did you say that? Why would you say that?
因为她口臭 虚伪 淫♥贱♥
Because she's a loudmouth, a liar, and a tramp.
我们是在说同一个克里斯汀·拉普吗
Are we talking about the same Christine Rapp, the actr--
她...她是你姐姐
She--She was your sister.
他还没看那本书吧 -没有
He hasn't read the book, has he? - No.
听我说 蒙克
Okay, Monk.
虽然你不再是正式警员
I know you're not officially on the force anymore,
我也无权给你下任何命令
and I can't give you orders,
但我还是命令你回去好好看看这本书
But I am ordering you to go home and read this book.
偶的天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
My god.
额 滴 神 啊
Oh...my...god.
你还好吗 -太恐怖了
You okay? - This is horrible.
太恐怖了 你在喝什么呢
It's horrible. What are you drinking?
茶 -是烫的吗
Tea. - Is it hot?
是的 -太好了 倒进我眼睛里
Yes. - Good. Pour it into my eyes.
蒙先生 -快点 让我瞎了吧
Mr. monk. - Do it, blind me.
你知道的 她是个演员
You know what, she's an actress.
演员都会有这种问题 尤其是童星
They all have problems, especially when they start that young.
朱迪·加兰[著名演员 童星(1922-1969)]
Judy Garland--
那个是什么 -我也不知道
What is that? - I don't know.
谢谢你说不知道
Thank you for not knowing.
没关系
You're welcome.
太难以置信了 有人想杀她简直太正常了
This is unbelievable. Of course someone's trying to kill her.
任何她认识的人都会有动机
Anyone she's ever met has a motive.
任何看了这本书的人都会有动机
Anyone who's ever read this has a motive.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表