剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
Last night?
工作到很晚 大约12点半回家
Uh, I was working late.Got home around 12:30.
是的 - 是的 12点30
Yeah. Yeah, 12:30.
用我的吧
Here use mine.
不了 没事 谢谢
Uh, no thanks, I'm good.
昨晚有发现什么异常吗
Did you, uh, see anything Unusual last night?
楼里有什么陌生人吗
Were there any strangers In the building?
没有 - 出什么事了吗
No, no, sir. What's all this about?
你认识布拉德利·福斯特吗
Do you know a bradley foster?
认识 他是清洁工
Yeah, the janitor.
昨晚他被人杀害 我们在地下室发现了尸体
Well he was murdered Last night.We found him in the basement.
天啊
Oh, my god!
消费指南? 你是撰稿人?
Consumer currents?You write for them?
是的
Indeed.
去年我看了你们的推荐 买♥♥了辆摩托车
I bought my Motorcycle last year. Because you guys Recommended it.
你们给了五星评分
You gave it five stars.
怎么样 - 确实是五星级的 我很喜欢
How is it?It's five stars. I love it.
谢了
So thank you.
摩托车不是我负责的 我…
Choppers aren't my department.
我主要负责家用电器 例如搅拌机 吸尘器
I--i mainly cover Household appliances like blenders And vacuum cleaners.
如果你想买♥♥高效节能循环型洗碗机
But if you're in the market for an energy efficient Three cycle dishwasher With half load option
我倒可以推荐
I'm your gal.
TK
Tk.
T是啥意思呢
What's the "T" Stand for?
代表我的名字
It stands for my first name.
普雷斯顿先生 打扰一下
Mr. Preston, excuse--I'm sorry to bother you.
我得知道它的工作原理
I just have to know, How does it work?
灰尘都去哪儿了呢
I mean, where does All that dust go?
有高电压过滤器 手册上有写
It's a high voltage Electronic filter.It's in the brochure.
是的 - 灰尘被分解了
Yeah,The dust is disintegrated.
我没有手册 我是和警♥察♥一起来的
Yeah, i didn't get A brochure.I'm here with the police.
警♥察♥? - 是的 因为…
Police?Yeah, we're here about, um,
一件完全无关的其他事
Something else Completely unrelated,
不过你的工作是划时代的
but I think the work you're doing is historic.
有了自动清洁吸尘器 清洁剂就可以靠边站了
A self-cleaning vacuum is right up there with the wheel Or windex.
谢谢 - 等等
Thank you, thank you-- Hold on.
哪儿有卖♥♥呢 我要买♥♥两个
Where can i get one-- Or two?Actually, I could take two.
我们有预定名单 我会把你列入其中 请问尊姓大名
We have a waiting list,And i'll make sure You're on it, mr...
蒙克 - 蒙克 失陪了
Monk. Monk, excuse me.
抱歉我才过来
Sorry i took so long. It's all right.
这杯是健怡吧
You had the diet, right? Mm-hmm.
我喝不出来 是健怡吗
I can't tell. Is that diet?
肯定是 - 很好
Oh, mm, diet, definitely.Diet? Great.
谢谢 - 人来得不少啊
Thanks. - Pretty good turnout, huh?
我说过嘛 搭档 你的陷阱挖得很深呢
I told you, partner, You build a better mousetrap.
这是中尉迪舍 旧金山警局的
Oh, this is lt. Disher,He's with The san francisco police.
是啊 我听说了有警♥察♥到场
Yeah, i, uh, i heard The police were here.
是的
Yeah.
崔娜?
Trina?
泰丽莎?
Theresa?
干嘛这么想知道
Why do you care?
因为我可以更容易"追"捕你
Because it'll make it Slightly easier for me to track you down.
别碰
Don't touch it! Ow!
不就是吸尘器嘛
It is a vacuum cleaner.
你不能碰
You're not suppose to touch.
理查德?
Richard?
迈克勒先生 - 理查德?
Mr. Meckler? Richard?
我… - 理查德
I can't...Richard!
快打911 他心脏病犯了
Call 911.He's having a heart attack.
天啊 理查德
Oh, my god. Richard!
队长 - 理查德
Captain!Richard!
队长 - 退后 退后
Step back, step back.
理查德
Richard!
理查德 - 医生
Richard! -Doctor!
快叫医生 这儿有医生吗
Get me a doctor. Is there a doctor in the house?
理查德 理查德
Richard, richard, richard?
救救他啊 天哪
Help him! Help him--oh, my god!
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你睡得怎么样 我整晚都在想那个可怜的律师
How did you sleep? I was up all night thinking about that poor man, That lawyer.
第一次亲眼看见有人心脏病发
I've never actually seen anyone Have a heart attack before.
是新吸尘器吗 你哪儿得到的
Oh, is that the new vacuum?Where did you get it?
队长认识消费杂♥志♥的一个记者
Oh, the, uh,The captain met this reporter From a consumer magazine.
她让我借来用用
She let me borrow it.
怎么样 - 太出色了
Uh-huh, and how is it? It's spectacular.
没有集尘袋 不用倒灰尘
See there's no dust bag.You don't have to empty it.
如果吸到了硬币或其他东西
And if it picks up A coin or something,
瞧
Look...
这儿有个小托盘
There's a little tray.
看啊
See
我爱上它了
I think I'm in love.
你们俩肯定会相亲相爱 - 没错
Oh, well, i'm sure you two Will be very happy. - Yeah.
快走 队长在等我们呢 - 好的
Come on, the captain's Waiting for us.- Okay.
差点忘了 要先去我家 我忘了带手♥机♥
Oh, I almost forgot, We just have to stop off at my place. I forgot my cell phone.
稍等
Excuse me.
很好 手♥机♥找到了
Oh, good. We found your phone.
就在你包里 还有这样的事啊
It's in your bag.What are the odds?
说吧
So
他们呢 都在你家吗
Where are they?Are they at your house?
蒙克先生 你就不能和我一起去吗
Come on, mr. Monk, Can't you just come with me?
就…就装作很惊喜
Just--just pretend To be surprised.
他们是你的朋友 都等着你呢
They're your friends. They're waiting for you.
他们爱你 想给你特别的礼物
They love you.They wanna do something Special for you.
我不行 做不到
I can't--i can't.
做不到
I can't do it.
为什么 告诉我什么 肯定有什么原因吧
Why? Tell me why?There has to be a reason.
好的 我说 不过你不能告诉别人
All right, I'll tell you.But you can't tell anyone.
我连贝尔医生都没说
I haven't even told Dr. Bell.
好的 我答应你
Okay, I promise.
天啊 到底是什么事啊
My god, what is it?
好的
All right.
那年我十岁
I was ten years old,
有个牛仔
And there was this cowboy.
牛仔? - 牛仔航克
A cowboy? - Cowboy hank.
好的
Okay.
他…
Oh, he was--
每周电视上都有他的节目
He was on tv every week and
他是我的偶像
He was my hero.
十岁生日时 妈妈想给我惊喜
Well, when i turned ten My mother surprised me.
她请牛仔航克参加派对
She hired cowboy hank To come to my party.
肯定花光了所有钱
It must have cost her Every nickel she had.
他
And, um, he, uh,
他带了条绳子
He brought a rope With him.
绳子? - 像套索
A rope? Like a lasso.
天啊
Oh, my god.
他拿绳子干了什么
What did he do with it?
变戏法
Tricks.
当时很多同学都来了
A lot of kids From my class were there.
牛仔航克真的很有趣
Cowboy hank was really funny.
变了好多戏法 然后走了
He did all his tricks And then he left.
他走了
He left.
他一走
As soon as he was gone,
我所有的朋友 所谓的朋友也都回家了
All my friends, my so-called Friends, went home.
没一个留下来切蛋糕
They didn't stay for cake Or anything.
完全不在乎我
They didn't care about me.
他们只是…
They just
只想看牛仔航克
wanted To see cowboy hank.
完了?
That's it?
人走光了
Everybody left.
这就是你的伤心往事?
That's your story?
是的
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表