剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
他来了 就在门口
Okay, he's here. He's right out front.
我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
你准备说什么
What're you gonna say?
没想好
I don't know.
我就直接了当告诉他
I'll just tell him.
你觉得他会是什么反应
How do you think he's gonna take it?
不知道 那可是蒙克 什么怪事都有可能发生
I don't know. It's monk. It'll probably get weird.
是啊 娜塔莉能和他一块来真是太好了
Yeah. I'm glad Natalie's with him.
我也这么觉得
Ah, me too. Hey.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你说有要事? - 没错 蒙克坐下吧
You said it was important?-I did. Monk, have a seat.
为什么
Why?
没原因 只是...
Just-no reason. Just...
蒙克周五晚上
Monk, Friday night, the review board
局长和审核委员会私下里开了个会
And the commissioner met in a private session
专门讨论了一下你
To talk about you.
我没去呀
Not me.
我去了贝尔医生也去了
I was there. So was Dr. Bell.
他们做出了决定
And they came to a decision.
他们不想让你再做私人顾问了
They don't want to use you as a private consultant anymore.
我就知道- 等等 不不 让我说完
I knew it.-Wait, no, no, let me finish.
你们是要炒我鱿鱼!- 没人这么说啊
You're firing me!-Nobody said that.
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
就因为他在那个珠宝店里擦干了血迹?
Is this because he mopped up the blood stain In that jewelry store?
跟这个无关!
This isn't about that!
他干了8年 破了120件案子 就因为犯了这一个错误
So he made one mistake in eight years, after 120 cases.
难道他一个错误也不能犯?- 让我重说一遍
He can't make one mistake?-Let me start over.
嘿 真是太好了!再见
Hey, it's been great!See ya.
真为你感到耻辱!
Shame on you!
你们俩!
Shame on both of you!
事情不应该是这样的啊
Well, that could've gone better.
蒙克! 嘿 蒙克!
Monk! Hey, monk!
蒙克! 蒙克你还没听我说完呢
Monk! Monk, you didn't let me finish.
你还没让他干完呢
Let him finish.
我们不再雇用你做私人顾问是因为这个
We won't be using you as a consultant because of this.
那是什么
What is it?
它早就应该给你了
It's long overdue. That's what it is.
是真的吗
Is this real?
这是真的
This is real.
我觉得这是真的 Monk先生
I think it's real, Mr. Monk.
是队长的功劳 他鼎力支持你
It was the captain. He really went to bat for-
我什么也没做 都是你自己的功劳
I didn't do anything. It was all you.
欢迎回来 警探
Welcome back, detective.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, captain.
蒙先生你还没吃早饭呢
Mr. Monk you haven't even eaten your breakfast.
我太兴奋了吃不下
I'm too excited to eat.
这是你第一天上班 你可不想饿肚子吧
You don't want to be hungry. It's your first day of work.
几点了? 8:30开始点名
What time is it? Roll call's at 8:30.
娜塔莉 你能相信吗
Natalie, can you believe it?
我要去点名了
I am going to roll call.
好像我在做梦一样 也许我就是在做梦呢
It's like I'm dreaming. Maybe I am dreaming.
你干嘛呀
Ow! What are you doing?
我掐你来看看我是不是在做梦啊
I'm pinching you to see if I'm dreaming.
不 你应该掐你自己
No, you're supposed to pinch yourself.
我以为你和我都在梦里呢
Aah! Well, I figured you're in the dream with me.
我不知道
I don't know.
蒙先生 你不是在做梦 这都是真的
Mr. Monk, you're not dreaming. It's really happening.
这是真的 我要走了
It's really happening. I'm going.
等等
Oh, oh, oh, wait.
别忘了你的午饭- 是啊! 噢 我的天哪
Don't forget your lunch.-Oh, yeah! Oh, my god.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 等等 你的枪
Wait, wait, your gun.
对这也许用的上
Yeah, that might come in handy.
你把子弹都檫干净了
You polished the bullets.
是啊 你不会想用脏子弹射别人的
Yeah, you don't want to shoot anybody with a dirty bullet.
他们可能会被传染的
they might get an infection.
天哪 咱俩真是太搞笑了- 是啊
God, we're funny together.-We are.
我知道
I know.
好了
Okay.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
谋杀调查科一级警探 艾德里安·蒙克
Detective first class Adrian monk, homicide division.
我为你感到自豪
I am proud of you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
不不不 别这么说
No, no, no, don't talk like that.
这不是永别 不是
This isn't good-bye. No.
不是 我们是朋友 我们会一直聊天的
No, no, no. We're friends, we'll-we'll talk all the time.
是啊 说什么?
Right. About what?
说...
About...
感觉怎么样啊 干什么呢
How we feel, and what we're doing,
一天都干什么了
And what we did that day.
好吧 我会做的
Okay. I can do that.
好的
Okay.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我没事的
Oh, I'll be fine.
我在吉姆·帕克斯顿那有个面试
I have a job interview with Jim paxton.
帕克斯顿?
Paxton?
音乐会推广商
The concert promoter.
真的吗
Really?
他在找一个新助理
He's looking for a new assistant.
他自己做不好
He couldn't do better.
那...
Well...
那?
Well?
我想那就这样吧
I guess this is it.
高兴点 蒙先生
Be happy, Mr. Monk.
我会的
Okay. I will.
早上好 - 早上好 小伙子
Good morning. -Good morning, young fella.
嘿 蒙克欢迎回来 感觉怎么样
Hey, monk. Welcome back. How does it feel?
棒极了
It feels great.
早安- 早安
Morning.-Morning.
好了 大家都坐好
Okay, let's settle in.
大家早上好
Uh, morning, everyone.
我有件事要宣布
I have an announcement to make.
这句话我等了足足12年了
This is something I've been waiting to say for 12 years.
艾德里安·蒙克回来了
Adrian monk is back.
回到属于他的地方了
Back where he belongs.
70年前 托马斯·沃尔夫写下了
70 years ago, Thomas Wolfe wrote,
"你不能再回家..."
"you can't go home again-"
蒙克你不必说话的
Monk, you don't have to say anything.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
第一个要说的就是鹤嘴锄杀手
Okay, first item of business is the pickaxe killer.
淘金杀手
Gold rush killer.
不 不是淘金杀手 兰迪
No, it's not the gold rush killer, Randy.
但是他们也用鹤嘴锄啊
But they use pickaxes.
兰迪 忘了那个淘金杀手吧 行不
Randy, forget about the gold rush killer, okay?
好的 长官
我们继续
-Yes, sir.
-We're moving on.
现在不需要我告诉你们大家伙 这案子的重要性了吧
Okay, now, I don't need to tell you folks
我们已经找到突破口
How important this case is; however, we have caught a break.
我们已经有了一名目击者
We've got a witness.
住在5号♥受害人门厅里的一个女人
A woman who lived down the hall from victim number five
已经给我们描绘出了他的长相- 拿一份 然后往后传
Has given us his description.-Take one, pass it back.
我们现在有一份草图
We've got a rough sketch, here.
如你们所看到的 我们要寻找的是一位白人男性
As you can see, we're looking for a caucasian male.
身材较矮 不超过1.63或1.67
He's short. No more than 5'4", 5'6" tall.
他是...呃...
um, he's, um-
他...他...大概30多岁40出头
He's, uh, in-he's in his, uh, late 30s, early 40s.
我们确定他开的是一辆...
We believe that he is driving a, um-
我们...
And, uh, we-
我们确定他开的是一辆皮卡
We believe that he is driving a station wagon.
蒙克
Monk.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表