剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
我们等他的葬礼等的都要吐了 你知道吗
We're sick and tired of waiting for his funeral, you know?
今晚 不要
Oh, tonight, no.
抱歉 今晚不太好
No,sorry. Tonight's no good.
是这样 我有其他计划了
Here's the thing. I made other plans.
我一会儿要去帕萨迪纳解决一个家伙
I'm whacking somebody else in Pasadena later.
我连子弹都买♥♥好了 所以--
I've already bought the bullet, so--
吉米说如果你不做
Jimmy said if you don't do it
或是你不能做的话就让我上
Or you can't do it, then I get the gig.
所以到底怎样
So what's it gonna be,
你想不想接这任务
You want the job or not?
那我们就解决了它
Then let's get this done.
我们要从地下室出去
We--we're gonna have to go out through the basement.
我在大厅看见了一个家伙
I saw some guy in the lobby.
我觉得他不太对劲
He didn't look right to me.
我觉得他可能是条子
I think he might be a cop.
坐我的车去
We'll take my car.
没关系的 你留在这儿
It's okay. you stay here.
我去搞掂那个老头
I'll take care of the old man.
我去解决了他 完事之后我给你电♥话♥
I'll whack him, and I'll call you when it's over.
不要不要不要不要
No, no, no, no, no.
吉米希望我一起去
Jimmy wants me to go along.
是他坚持要 实际上
He insisted actually.
看来我们得合作了
Looks like we're gonna be a team.
好吧
Okay.
有问题吗
What's the problem?
我觉得不妙 太安静了
I don't like it. It's too quiet.
太安静了怎么了
What do you mean it's too quiet?
安静才好呢
Quiet is a good thing.
你想搞得像游♥行♥一样吗 快点 我们动手吧
You want a parade? Come on, let's do this.
我想起来了 我忘拿枪了
I just remembered. I forgot my gun.
我的幸运手♥枪♥
It's my lucky gun.
你要枪干什么
What do you need a gun for?
我们要做得像是意外事故
It's supposed to look like an accident.
对 好吧
Right. Okay.
我进去 你待在外面
I'll go in. You stay out here.
你站在车那里 我要你把风
You stay by the car. I need a lookout.
你看到有人来了就按喇叭
You see somebody, you honk the horn.
好的
Yeah, okay.
格林布拉特先生
Mr. Greenblatt?
有人吗
Hello?
斯坦利 我叫做艾德里安·蒙克
Stanley, my name is adrian monk.
我是和警♥察♥一起的
I'm with the police.
格林布拉特先生
Mr. Greenblatt?
有人吗
Hello?
格林布拉特先生
Mr. greenblatt?
天哪
Oh, my god.
他死了吗
He dead?
心脏病
Heart attack.
你真幸运
Hey... you got lucky
上尉 你有时间吗
Captain, do you have a minute?
蒙克先生有些话想对你说
Mr. Monk would like to say something.
对不起
Sorry.
蒙克先生 你必须当面来说
Mr. Monk, you have to do it in person.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
给他看卡片
Show him the card.
继续 读出来
Go ahead, read it.
我完完全全地错了
"I was 'utterly' wrong."
这是头母牛
It's a cow.
牛乳
Udder.
我很抱歉使你不快
"I'm sorry if I upset you.
请再给我一次机会
"Please give me another chance.
我不希望我的无心之过
"I would hate for my careless gesture
毁了我们的爱情
To spoil our fine romance."
他们只有这一种卡片
It's the only one they had.
谢谢你 蒙克
Thank you, Monk.
我知道让娜塔莉替你买♥♥卡片
I realize how hard this must have been for you
对你来说实属不易
To have Natalie buy it for you.
好吧 是我买♥♥的 但是蒙克先生付的钱
Okay, I bought it, but Mr. Monk paid for it.
或者等会让他再买♥♥一张
Or he will.
重点是他知道他太过分了
The point is he knows he went too far,
他感觉糟透了
And he feels terrible.
他从来没拥有过如此大的力量
He'd never had that kind of power before.
这就像毒药 侵占了他的大脑
It was like a drug. It went to his head.
但他已经吸取教训了
But he learned his lesson.
何不告诉队长你学到了什么
Why don't you tell the captain what you learned?
我不是个硬汉
I'm not a tough guy.
你毫无疑问是的
Sure you are.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
蒙克 你是我见过最厉害的人之一
Monk, you are one of the toughest guys I know.
不是的 -根本不需要说出来
No -You just don't advertise it.
在你体内
But it's in you.
深深地蕴含着一种力量
It's buried deep down.
你骗过了这么多聪明人 不是吗
You fooled all those wise guys, didn't you?
要不是这么厉害你不可能做到的
You couldn't have done that unless it was in you.
你现在还好好地坐在我面前
And you stood up to me.
我为你骄傲 伙计
I'm proud of you, man.
我感觉不到
I don't feel it.
我曾经拥有过这种力量
I had it.
但只有一天 现在已经没有了
I had it for one day, but it's gone.
没有消失
It's not gone.
它就在那儿
It's there.
到了关键时刻
When the chips are down and it really matters,
你就会发现的
You'll find it.
吉米·巴洛维怎样了
What happened to Jimmy Barlowe?
什么事也没有
Nothing.
我们抓不到他
We can't touch him.
理论上来说 没有发生犯罪行为
Technically, there was no crime committed.
但是格林布拉特先生 -是自然死亡
But Mr. Greenblatt -Died of natural causes.
没有谋杀 也没有金钱交易
There was no murder no cash changed hands.
我刚和斯通探员谈过 案子结了
I just talked to agent Stone. The case is closed.
我仍然不明白
I still don't understand.
为什么这帮黑社会要杀他
Why would the mob want to kill him?
没人会知道了
Nobody knows.
可能永远没人知道了
Probably never will.
就这样结束了
So that's it.
谢谢你的卡片
Hey, thanks for the card.
我会把它放在我的收藏中
I'll put it with my collection.
那些很漂亮啊
Those are nice.
你儿子给你的吗
From your boys?
是啊
Yep.
两张生日贺卡
Two birthday cards
你两个儿子给你的
From your sons.
对
That's right.
他们都给你寄贺卡了
They both sent you a card.
对
That's right.
你有两个孩子
You have two children.
所以你有两张贺卡
So you got two cards.
蒙克
You know, Monk,
你不说话没人把你当哑巴
Not saying anything is always an option.
利兰 当我在格林布拉特家里时
Leland, when I was in Greenblatt's house,
在他壁炉架上有两张生日贺卡
He had two birthday cards on his mantle.
上面都写着
They both said,
生日快乐 爸爸
"Happy birthday, dad."
有两张卡片
There were two cards.
你什么意思 两张卡片
What does that mean, two cards?
你说的对
You were right.
我们居然漏了
I don't know how we missed it.
格林布拉特的儿子阿尔文 就是去年死的那个
Greenblatt's son, Alvin, the one who died last year,
他在吉米·巴洛维的某家赌场做兼♥职♥
He worked part-time for one of Jimmy Barlowe's casinos.
他们始终没找到尸体
They never found a body.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表