剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
你好 我是娜塔莉
Hi, it's Natalie.
我要带蒙先生离开几天
I'm taking Mr. Monk out of town for a couple of days.
是呀 我同意 他需要休息一下
Yeah, I agree. He needs a break.
所以别打电♥话♥来打扰我们哦
So don't even bother calling.
去拿衣服
get the coat.
知道 知道 等我们回来哈
I will, I will, as soon as we get back.
好的 没问题 拜拜
Okay. All right, bye.
他叫我们多拍些照
He wants us to take a lot of pictures.
那个电♥话♥没接线
That phone's unplugged.
什么?
Pardon me?
电♥话♥没接线 插头还在那里
It's not plugged in. There's the cord.
你是说我在撒谎吗?
Are you calling me a liar?
它还没接线
It's not plugged in.
那你就是说我撒谎咯
So you're calling me a liar?
我不知道怎么说才好
I don't know what to say.
但它的确没接线
It's not plugged in.
娜塔莉 到底怎么回事
Natalie, what is going on?
你有麻烦吗
Are you in trouble?
都是因为这案子 我讨厌这件案子
It's this case, Mr. Monk. I hate this case.
什么 不就是两个巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥嘛
What, th--th-- two voodoo dolls.
是三个
Three.
队长一个钟头前给我来了电♥话♥
The captain called an hour ago.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你是负责人吗
Are you in charge?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我们都是
We both are.
但主要是他
Mostly him.
这与他的心脏无关
It wasn't his heart.
是那个娃娃
It was that doll.
是那个巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥害死他
That voodoo doll killed him.
是
Yes.
怎么称呼
Miss...
迪尔沃斯 安洁琳·迪尔沃斯
Um, Dilworth, Angeline Dilworth.
他是我叔叔
He was my uncle.
迪尔沃斯夫人
Ms. dilworth, um,
我建议你先来个深呼吸 好吗
I need you to take a deep breath, okay?
听我说好吗
Can you do that for me?
好
Yeah.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我在这里等你
Mr. Monk, I'm gonna wait out here.
娜塔莉 别胡闹了
Uh, Natalie, you're being ridiculous.
对不起 蒙先生 我不能进去
Mr. Monk, I can't go in. I'm sorry.
我不想这样说 但这是你工作的一部分
Yeah, I hate to mention this, but it is technically your job.
那你炒掉我吧
Then fire me.
我不会炒掉你的
I'm not going to fire you.
别乱跑 你还要载我回家
Just don't go anywhere. you're my ride home.
我讨厌这件案子
I hate this case.
是呀 这话你说了很多遍了
Yes, you've made that clear. you hate this casd.
当时我在楼上
I was upstairs.
我听见他尖叫 就跑下来了
I heard him scream. I came back down.
他当时应该是打开了邮件
I guess he had opened the mail.
然后就晕倒了
He just collapsed. I...
我是个急救护士 我试过所有方法
I'm an e.r. nurse. I tried everything.
我试过帮他做心肺复苏
I did cardiocerebral resuscitation.
但是 已经太迟了
And I just-- it was too late, and...
他还是救不回来
He was just gone.
我们在厨房♥找到了这个
Well, we found these on the kitchen counter--
硝酸甘油
Nitroglycerine.
是的 他心脏不好
yeah, he had a bad heart.
他已经病了很久
He'd been sick for a long time.
所以我才搬回来 照顾他
That's why I moved back-- to help.
我是他唯一的亲人
I was the only family he had.
队长 我们搞定了
Captain, we're all done here.
能送他走了吗
Can I take him?
不
Uh, no.
我想让蒙克看一看
I want Monk to have a look at him.
他怎么还没来? -不知道
Where the hell is he? - I don't know.
你终于来啦
Hey, there you are.
你干嘛去了
Where the hell you been?
我两个钟头前就打了电♥话♥ -娜塔莉
I called two hours ago. - It's natalie.
她没有告诉我
She--she didn't even give me the message.
她快被这案子搞疯了
She's all twisted up about this case.
她现在站在外面 不肯进来
She's outside right now. She won't come in.
等一下 让我先想一想
Now, wait a minute. Let me get my head around this.
这次反而是你来当排头兵?
You are the level-headed, brave one now?
她在摇头
She's shaking her head.
都是因为这些巫术
It's this voodoo stuff.
她相信这些鬼东西
She--she believes it.
我想她不会进来
Yeah, I don't think she's coming in.
那也不能怪她
I can't really blame her.
谁都有神经过敏的时候
we've all got the heebie-jeebies.
跟三号♥娃娃打声招呼吧
Say hello to doll number three.
心脏病发 -对
Heart attack. - Yep.
三号♥死者 罗伯特·博伊德 6♥4♥岁
Victim number three, Robert Boyd, 6♥4♥ years old.
博伊德科技公♥司♥的老总 腰缠万贯
Guy was a big fish. He owned boyd teletronics.
有听过么 那个手♥机♥公♥司♥
You know, the cell phone company?
他的侄女
so, according his niece,
安洁琳·迪尔沃斯 那边那个
Angeline dilworth-- that's her right over there--
说他的心脏病了好几年了
He's had a bad ticker for years.
她一直都很担心他 尤其是上星期
She's been worried about him, especially this last week.
为什么
Why is that?
因为他很痴迷那些巫术杀人事件
Apparently, he was obsessed with the voodoo killings.
一直在追这案件的新闻
He was watching the news, following the case.
这家伙超级迷信
He's real superstitious.
我看得出来
Yeah, so I see.
于是他去拿邮件 包括这个盒子
So he goes to collect the mail, including this box.
跟之前两个一样
Yeah, same as the others--
邮戳三天前的 没有回邮地址
Postmarked three days ago, no return address.
他打开盒子 看见娃娃
He opens the box, sees the doll.
就这么简单 心脏就停了
Bob's your uncle, his heart just stops.
就这么简单(俚语)
"Bob's your uncle"?
这样说好像不太对
That doesn't sound right.
但是 鲍伯是她叔呀
Well, yeah. well, Bob was her uncle...
罗伯特叔叔
uncle Robert.
说得也是 算了 不要紧
Yeah, right, but that doesn't matter.
让一下 -这叫比喻
Excuse me. - It's a figure of speech.
这算哪门比喻? -讽刺比喻
A figure of whose speech? - Well, it's kind of ironic.
没听说过 -他叫罗伯特嘛
I've never heard. - His name is Robert--
我知道 但你刚才说的
No, I know. no, no, back up a second.
"就这么简单" 我从来没听过
I've never heard "Bob's your uncle" before.
你没有听过"就这么简单"?
You've never heard "Bob's your uncle"?
你去过澳洲吗?
Have you been to Australia?
没有 没去过
No, I've never been to Australia.
那现在听过了吧 就这么简单
Bob's your uncle, mate.
迪吉里杜管(澳洲土著人的乐器)
Didgeridoo.
那你有去过澳洲吗?
Have you been-- have you been to Australia?
没有
No.
那你怎么知道 看电影么?
Did you, like, see a movie, like...?
像《飞刀正传》之类的
like, "that's a knife, mate."
真的有...
Is that...?
你好 娜塔莉
Hey, Natalie.
有什么问题吗
Is--is there a problem?
方向错了
Um, it's upside down.
什么错了
What is?
马蹄
The horseshoe.
应该是开口向上
It's supposed to point up,
这样好运才不会掉下来
So the good luck stays in the shoe.
如果他真的那么迷信
He was a superstitious guy.
应该不会不知道这个
I'm surprised he didn't know that.
也许这就是它没效的原因
Maybe that's why it didn't work.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表