剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
我在七楼什么也看不见 什么也看不见
I couldn't read anything from the seventh floor. Nothing.
蒙克那家伙提供的线索没错
Monk, the guy's tip was righteous. Hmm?
鹤嘴锄杀手现在在蹲大牢呢 他认罪了
The pickaxe killer's in jail. He confessed.
我们找到了凶器
We have the murder weapon.
我们在他的阁楼里发现了受害者尸体的残余
We found pieces of his victims in his attic.
是的 我知道线索是对的
Yeah, no, no, I know. I know the tip was good.
那你还有什么可说的
Well, what're you saying?
他在撒谎
He's lying, okay?
那个擦窗工人在说谎 就这些
The window washer's lying. That's all.
我想我知道这到底是怎么回事了
Look, I think I know what's going on here.
你嫉妒了
You're jealous.
超级大侦探
The big, super detective.
你不能忍♥受我们不需要你的这个事实
You can't stand the fact we didn't need you.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not it.
蒙克你手头上是不是有17件案子?
Monk, look, you got what, 17 open cases on your desk?
我现在命令你
I'm giving you an order.
忘了那个擦窗工人吧 随它去吧
Forget the window washer and let it go.
好吧 你是对的 我会随它去的
Okay. You're right. I'm letting it go.
等等 我不能就这么随它去!
Wait. I can't let it go!
随它去吧!
Let it go!
好的 就是这样 我感觉好多了
Okay, there it is. It's gone. I feel better.
嘿 伙计 你来晚了
Hey, man, you're late.
这真是有点激动人心 是吧
Uh, this is a little dramatic, isn't it?
我们说好的 我们彼此不见面的
We have an agreement. We don't be seen together, yeah?
好的 曼尼
Okay, Manny.
你想玩无间道 我没问题
You want to play secret agent, that's fine by me.
要这么办吗?
So are we gonna do this?
你要干什么
What-what-what are you doing?
拉索尔·迪马科 你认识他吗
Russell dimarco. Did you know him?
我见过他一次 在我回来的第一天
I met him once. My first day back.
他还是个菜鸟还在管交通可怜的孩子
He was a rookie. Still on traffic duty, poor kid.
你觉得他在这儿干什么
What do you think he was doing here?
他住在这附近的克莱斯特镇
Well, he lives nearby in crestmont village.
离这一英里远 他可能是在回家的路上
About a mile away. He was probably heading home.
回家的路上?- 这是个捷径
Heading home?-It's a shortcut.
你可以从停车场穿过来
You can cut right through the parking lot.
然后呢- 不知道
Then what?-I don't know.
他可能看见什么东西了
Maybe he saw something,
这边出什么事然后他就停下了
Something going down and he stopped.
他报♥警♥了吗
Did he call it in?
没有机会
He didn't get a chance.
那是什么
What's that?
看起来像是优♥惠♥券
Looks like a coupon.
省30美元 哈迪·乔狗食
30off Hardy Chow dog food.
他没顺着线剪 你看 那边的虚线
He didn't follow the line. You see, the dotted line there.
不是每个人都和你一样 谢天谢地
Well, not everybody's you. Thank god.
你有一美元吗
Do you have a Dollar?
大小一样
It's the same size.
为了拿钱 这就是他来这的原因
It was a payoff. That's what he was doing here.
有人要给迪马科 钱 至少迪马科 是这么想的
Somebody was paying dimarco off, or that's what dimarco thought.
按纸币大小剪下了报纸
Cut up newspaper
让他看起来像真钱似的
Into Dollar-sized pieces; make it look like cash.
为什么
Why?
分散他的注意力 使他放松警惕
To distract him. To put him off guard.
然后就开枪打死了他
And then they shot him.
或者他有一条狗 他只是想省30块
Or he had a dog, and he just wanted to save 30 .
是因为钱
It was a payoff.
蒙克过来
Monk, come on.
你听我说 队长一会就来
Look, the captain's gonna be here in a few minutes.
我跟你直说吧
I want to get this straight.
你是说这孩子收黑钱了是吗
You saying this kid is dirty?
这可以解释得通所有的事
It would explain everything.
为什么他的保险打开了而他的枪还在枪套里
Why his safety is still on and his gun is holstered.
我没说你错了
I'm not saying you're wrong.
你可能是对的
You might be right.
但是我要说的是
But here's what I am saying.
直到你确定了 直到110%确定了...
Until you're sure, until you're 110%...
不然你就闭嘴 明白了吗
You're to shut your face. Do you understand that?
你现在没跟我们站一起 Monk警探
You're on this side of the blue line now, detective monk.
那个孩子是我们的家人
That kid is family.
我要再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你是否110%肯定?
Are you 110%?
不是
No.
那就闭嘴
Then button it.
玩得开心啊
Have fun.
什么 你不进去啦?
What, you're not coming?
我精神上支持你 警探
I'm right behind you, detective.
你好啊 我是一级探员...
Ahh. Hello, again. I'm detective first class-
我知道你是谁 你怎么这么久才来?
I know who you are. What took you so long?
我已经等了3个小时了
I've been waiting for three hours.
他就在我公♥寓♥里面
He's inside my apartment.
好吧 这是不是跟你的小朋友巴顿先生有关?
Okay, uh, is this about your little friend Mr. Barton?
不 这次不一样 - 好吧 女士 请听我说
No, this is different. -All right, ma'am, look.
报♥警♥电♥话♥是留给紧急情况的
The 9-1-1 line is for emergencies only.
真正的紧急情况
Real emergencies.
这就是紧急情况!
This is an emergency!
是劳伦斯先生 他住在楼上
It's Mr. Lawrence. He lives upstairs.
他发疯了- 这回又是劳伦斯先生了
He's gone crazy.-It's Mr. Lawrence.
他从楼上下来找我
He came downstairs for a visit.
他想要些牛奶 他爱喝牛奶
He wanted some milk. He loves milk.
是啊 我知道他喜欢
Yeah, I'm sure he does.
突然 他就开始到处乱跑
Then all of a sudden, he starts running around,
打烂东西 大吼大叫
Knocking things over, screeching, screaming.
他还要把我的眼睛挖出来!
He tried to scratch my eyes out!
让我猜猜 他是波斯猫?
Uh-huh. Let me guess. He's persian?
不 他来自缅♥甸♥
No. He's from Burma.
他当然是了
Of course he is.
你到底给他喂了什么东西啊?
What the hell have you been feeding him?
过得怎么样啊
So how's it going?
非常好 我很喜欢
Oh, it's going great. I love it.
你呢 警探?
How are you, detective?
我也很好 再好不过了
I'm doing great. Couldn't be better.
你重现雄风了
You're back in the saddle.
那是当然
absolutely.
重现雄风了 是啊...
Back in the saddle. Yeah...
你干什么呢
So what are you doing?
忙 忙 忙啊
Oh, busy, busy, busy.
今晚在四季酒店有场盛大的晚宴
There's a big dinner tonight at the four seasons.
我今早打了电♥话♥
I called this morning
但是他们没有八人桌
And they didn't have a table for eight,
但是他们刚刚打电♥话♥来说
But they just called back and said
他们可以把两个较小的桌子拼在一起
They could put two smaller tables together.
噢 这...
Oh, that...
听起来...
Sounds like...
好麻烦啊
A hassle.
不过至少结果不错
But at least you got a good story out of it.
是啊
right.
我得挂了
Uh, well, I have to go.
我得去校对一下新闻发言稿
I have to proofread some press releases.
你要好好照顾自己
But you take care of yourself,
一级警探 艾德里安·蒙克
Detective first class Adrian monk.
你也是 再见
You too. Good-bye.
再见
Bye.
嘿 你好
Hey, guys. How you doing, man?
我没看见他
I don't see him.
他肯定在这儿
He's here somewhere.
分好的水果沙拉
Separated the fruit salad.
这边
This way.
你在这呢 你在干什么
There you are. What are you doing?
他们没养狗- 什么
They don't have a dog.-Excuse me?
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表