剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
lick hand! Dog lick hand!
它舔我的手 拿开水来
Dog lick hand! Boil some water!
狗舔了我的手
Dog lick hand.
我们没有开水 冷静点
We don't have boil water. Calm down.
狗舔我的手 -我看到狗舔你的手
Dog lick hand. - Yes, I know dog lick hand.
狗狗喜欢你 它一直跟着你
Dog likes you. Dog's been following you around.
那你告诉它不准喜欢我
Well, tell her not to like me!
不准喜欢我 知道吗 一边去
Don't like me, you understand? Go away.
你真是只恶狗 走开
You're a bad dog. Go away.
有人给动物收♥容♥所♥打电♥话♥了吗
Somebody call animal control?
是的 这里
Yes, over here.
这只是暂时的 等阿曼达回来就去认领
This is just temporary until Amanda gets back.
我家养不了它 我还有只猫
I can't keep her. I have a cat.
过来 宝贝
Come here, girl.
蒙先生 你应该收留它
Mr. Monk, You should adopt the dog.
你说什么
Excuse me?
只要一两天 等它的主人回来就好
Just for a day or two until the owner gets back.
你太孤单了 我很担心
I'm worried about you you're getting lonely.
没孤单到那种程度吧 要狗来陪我
Not that lonely, not dog lonely.
你分明就需要
I think you are dog lonely.
狗狗也可以是家人
Dogs are family.
不 狗只是动物
No, no, dogs are animals,
他们很脏 还不♥穿♥衣服
and they're filthy, they're naked,
有时候吃个没完 有时候又对食物不理不睬
and they eat, and then they un-eat,
这可能是你提过的最糟糕的建议
and then that is probably the worst idea you've ever had.
你自己怎么不养它
Why don't you take her?
我倒是想 可惜朱莉过敏
I would, but Julie's allergic.
也就一两天 -我要把狗带走 来
It's just for a day or two. - I gotta take the dog. Let's go.
快 我可不想节外生枝
Come on. I don't want any problems.
我今天还有另外两只狗要接收呢
I got two more pickups today.
快给我进笼子 来吧 进去呀
Get in the crate. There you go. Come on, get in there.
快进笼子 -你们是
Get in the crate. - Do you...
不 不是
No, never.
我们可不是动物屠宰中心
We're not what they call a kill shelter.
如果没人来认领它怎么办
What happens if nobody comes to pick her up?
一个月内无人认领
Well, in a month,
我们就把它送到屠宰中心
we send her to what's called the kill shelter.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
给我进笼子里 -等等
Let's go, get in there. - Wait.
等一下
Wait.
把它交给我吧
I'll take her.
乖 乖
Ok, ok.
好了
All right.
我们到家了
Well, this is it.
别太把这儿当自己家了
Don't get too comfortable.
我也从来感受不到家的温馨
I never do.
你只是在这儿暂住
This is just temporary.
听懂了吗 暂住
You understand? Temporary.
暂时的 明白吗 不是永久的
Transitory. Right? Not permanent, ok?
很短暂的时光
Ephemeral like.
好的
Right.
我觉得该带你四处参观参观
All right, I guess I should show you around.
你只可远观 不可亵玩
All right, you can look, but don't touch.
明白吗 这是沙发 禁止靠近
Okay, this is the couch, which is off limits.
这是我的椅子 禁止靠近
This is my chair... off limits.
来这儿 这是餐桌
Over here, that's the dining room table.
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
这是厨房♥
And in here is the kitchen.
你得离这里远一点
You can stay out of there.
这里 那里 统统不许碰
No. No. Stay off.
那里 你也离得远一点
Over here, stay away from that.
这里是卧室
And over here is the bedroom,
说到卧室
and here's the thing about the bedroom.
禁止靠近
It's off limits.
好了 看见那个角落没
Okay, now, you see this corner over here?
这是你的 你可以在这里活动
This is your corner. This corner is okay.
当然它也不完全是你的
Not the whole corner. No.
只有一小块是你的 从这到这
Basically, just this area here, from here to here.
这是你的地盘 明白没
That's your spot, all right?
好了 现在我要给你松开项圈
Okay, I'm unhooking your leash.
别给我找麻烦 知道吗
Don't do anything stupid, okay?
好的 好的
Okay, good.
很好 等一下
All right, just hold on.
很好
All right.
进到这里面来
You can get right up in there.
快点进来 快点
Okay, get up in there. Go on.
很好
There you go.
欢迎来到新家
Welcome home.
虽然这里不太像是个家 但好歹
Doesn't exactly feel like a family, but...
好吧 这是什么
Okay, now what's that?
这是什么 是你的毛吗
What is that? Is that a hair?
捡起来 我是认真的 捡起
Pick it up. I'm serious. Pick it...
你现在这是干啥呢 不许这样
Now what are you doing? Don't do that.
不许这样 不许再这样了 不许乱挠
No that, never that. No scratching.
这样就好多了
That's better.
好了 娜塔莉写了个养狗须知
All right, Natalie made a list.
很好 水
All right, water.
水 好的
Water. Okay.
乖乖待着 我去去就来
Now, you stay there. I'll be right back.
不许乱动 你知道我在说什么
Don't do anything, and you know what I'm talking about.
好好待着
Stay there.
不许乱动
Just stay.
不许乱舔
No licking!
不许乱挠
No scratching.
我当时是怎么想的
What was I thinking?
到底是哪根筋坏了
What was I thinking?
好 水来了 咦
Ok. Here you go. Hello?
谢尔比
Shelby?
你在哪 谢尔比
Hello, Shelby?
怎么
What the...
怎么回事
What is that?
你跑哪儿去了 你在干嘛
Where are you? What are you doing?
什么
What?
你到底在干嘛
What are you doing?
我的老天爷
Oh, my God!
天呐
God!
离我远点 离我远点 远点
Stay away. Stay away! Stay!
再次感谢各位大驾光临
Thank you all once again for coming.
情况你们都了解了
You know the situation.
我们在找一位名叫阿曼达·卡索尔的女人
We're looking for a woman. Her name is Amanda Castle.
找不到活人的话 尸体也行
Although any dead body would be of interest to us.
谢了 兰迪
Thank you, Randy.
她住在那栋黄色的房♥子里面
She lives in that yellow house there.
那是她最后的出现地点
That's where she was last seen,
所以我们就从这开始
so we're going to start here.
大家都签到了吗
Has everyone signed in?
都签了 出发吧
No? Come on.
狗狗好乖
That's a good girl.
狗狗真乖 你有没有好好照顾蒙先生
That's a good girl. You taking good care of Mr. Monk?
是的 你要手套吗
Yeah. You want the gloves?
我不用手套
No, I don't want the gloves.
我很高兴你能把它带来
I'm so glad you brought her.
我别无选择
Well, I didn't have a choice.
我没办法留它一个人
I couldn't leave her alone...
在我家里 在地板上
In my house on my floor.
它不肯乖乖待在雨伞里
She won't stay in the umbrella.
这条狗不能
This dog is not,
可能永远也无法 习惯雨伞
and may never be, umbrella-trained.
他真的很幽默 对不对呀
He's a funny man, isn't he?
它好干净啊
She's so clean.
当然 我昨天花了几个小时给它洗澡
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表