剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, sometimes.
你有他的家庭住址吗
And do you have an address for Charlie?
没有啊 问题就在这
No! That is the thing!
要是我早点问他就好了
I wish I did and I don't.
所以你不知道他住哪 -是的
So you don't know where he lived. - No.
你能查查手头的记录吗
Could you check your records?
我确信他的个人报税单里会有
I'm sure it's on one of his W-2's.
我不会对你说谎 我信守诚实
I'm not gonna lie to you, I have to be honest.
我是老实人
I'm a truth-teller.
我认为他没填过那种单子
I don't think he ever filled out any forms.
我每周给他现金结算 都不入账的
I just paid him in cash once a week off the books.
他不信任银行 -这是违法的
He didn't believe in banks. - That's against the law.
谁定的法
Well, whose law?
谁定的法
Whose law?
正是
Exactly!
这么说你也不能确定
So you don't even know
查利·多伊尔是不是他的真名
if Charlie Doyle was his real name.
我从没问过他
I never asked him.
比如 乔伊也不是我的真名 这只是
For instance, Joy is not my real name. It's just...
我现在的感受而已[快乐]
How I feel.
我就知道
I knew it.
从你一踏进这店里我就知道
I knew it from the moment that you walked in here.
你是一朵蝴蝶兰
You are a butterfly orchid.
是么 -当然了
I am? - Yes you are.
我相信每个人都有种专属的花能与之交流
I believe that everyone has a special flower that speaks to them.
就像是个花形的灵魂伴侣 你明白么
Sort of a floral soul mate, you know?
当然 我自己也有
I am, of course,
我是虎皮百合
tiger lily.
不好意思让一下
Excuse me.
我觉得我吓到他了
I think I scared him.
你是...
And you are...
一朵可爱的小番红花
A sweet little crocus.
不过还是花蕾
Just a bud.
我老觉得自己像番红花
I always felt like a crocus.
我真没开玩笑
No, I'm not kidding.
我总是对的
I'm always right.
而你...
And you are...
我不太舒服
Uncomfortable.
别 别不舒服啊
No, don't be uncomfortable.
看看你周围到 处是些美丽的花朵
Look around you at all the beauty in here.
你知道吗 我觉得有些不妥
You know, I think something is wrong.
你的气场充满了黑暗
Your aura is a very dark place.
谢谢 -完全没有喜悦
Thank you. - It just doesn't have joy in it.
让我想想
So let me think.
兰迪 兰迪
Randy, Randy
你的花语 -夫人
Your flower... - Ma'am...
你有没有查理的照片
do you happen to have a picture of Charlie?
他不喜欢拍照
He doesn't like photographs.
他是个很注重隐私的人 我尊重这一点
He's a very private person, I respect that.
我知道了
I know.
蓟花
A thistle.
不对 不对
No. No.
是仙人掌
A cactus!
好吧 随便 -不对
Ok, yeah. -No...
那指纹呢 查理具体在哪里工作
What about fingerprints? Where exactly did Charlie work?
那边是他的办公区 -好的
That's his station there. - All right.
这些是他的剪子吗
Are these his shears?
还有别人碰过吗 -应该没有
Has anyone else touched them? - I don't think so.
把这个包起来
Just wrap these up.
把手套也拿上 是橡胶手套
Take the gloves too, they're rubber.
我们可以从内侧提取指纹
We can lift some prints off the inside.
我找到了
I found it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这就是属于你的花
This is your flower.
是塑料花
It's plastic.
我喜欢
I love it.
你们好
Hello.
这是我姨妈诺拉
Hey, this is my Aunt Nora.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi, there. Pleased to meet you.
还有我从西雅图过来的表哥柯蒂斯
And my cousin Curtis from Seattle.
这是我的两个儿子 麦克斯和杰瑞德
These are my boys, this is Max, and this is Jared.
听说你们这周过的很闹心
Heard you guys had a rough week.
没什么搞不定的
Nothing we can't handle.
我们从没想过
We never thought TK would ever
TK有一天会嫁给一个警♥察♥
end up marrying a policeman.
我也没想过我会娶到TK这么好的姑娘
I never thought I'd end up marrying a girl like TK.
你们好
Hey there!
你们记得斯蒂芬妮吧
You rember Stephanie.
她一直是我的死党
She's been my rock of Gibraltar.
斯蒂芬妮·布里格斯
Stephanie Briggs,
你比十年前还年轻
you look younger than you did ten years ago.
你跟魔鬼做了交易吗
Did you make a deal with the devil?
我之所以热爱婚礼 就因为总有这种惊喜
This is why I love weddings. Are you kidding me?
谢谢你们 TK还有利兰
Thank you TK and Leland.
你连问问他都不肯吗
You're not even gonna ask him?
不行 蒙先生 这太不靠谱了
No, Mr. Monk, it's crazy,
别再提这件事了
don't mention it again.
你们怎么样
Hey, how you guys doing?
蒙先生想跟TK的父亲一起走红毯
Mr. Monk wants to walk TK's father down the aisle.
我们俩一样高 这多难得啊
We're the exact same height. How often does that happen?
我敢肯定他想跟他的女儿一起走红毯
I'm sure he would like to walk his daughter down the aisle.
她可以跟在我们后面 就去问问他嘛
She can walk behind us. Just ask him.
我们俩一样高耶
I'm talking about the exact same height.
想想看那会有多酷
Think how cool that would look.
听着 我有新消息
Look I've got some news.
我刚跟联邦调查局的
I just got off the phone
拉尔夫·托普林通过电♥话♥
with Ralph Toplyn from the FBI.
他们查了花店那个失踪雇员的指纹
The missing clerk from the flower store, they ran his prints.
他的真名是马丁·凯特林
His real name is Martin Kettering.
凯特林 我听过这个名字
Kettering, I know that name.
没错 他是个在逃犯
Yeah, he's a fugitive.
联邦调查局已把他列为头号♥通缉犯12年了
He's been on the FBI's most wanted list for 12 years.
他曾经参加过一个生态恐怖组织
He was in some eco-terrorist group
叫做地球复仇者组织
called the Earth Avengers.
我记得
I remember them.
他们炸了丹佛的几栋住♥宅♥楼
They blew up a bunch of condos in Denver.
没错 造成两名警卫和一名消防员丧生
Yeah, which killed two security guards and a fireman.
从那之后
This whole group,
包括凯特林和其他三个人在内的
Kettering and three others,
整个组织就开始了逃亡
they been on the run ever since.
他就是那个烧焦了的受害人吗
Is he the burn victim?
我刚拿到了DNA测试结果
I just got the DNA test back.
确定就是他 -不好意思
It's definitely him. - Excuse me,
如果大家都准备好了 我想可以开始了
if everyone's ready, I think we should get started.
我希望大家都按照明天的出场顺序站好
I'd like everyone to line up just the way you'll be tomorrow.
蒙先生 你走得太慢了
Mr. Monk, you're walking too slow.
走得正常点
Walk... normal.
你觉得她会坚持下去吗 -你说谁
So you think she will go through with it? - Who?
TK
TK.
那些恐吓和汽车爆♥炸♥
She's scared to death, you know.
快把她吓死了
After the threats and the car bombing.
我是不可能嫁给警♥察♥的 不管我多爱他
I couldn't marry a policeman even if I loved him.
我们的伴郎呢 -在这
And where's our best man? - Right here.
你很愤怒吗
Are you angry about something?
不 他手里抓着戒指
No, that's the ring.
好的 我们就站在这等音乐结束
Okay, yeah, we'll just wait until the music stops.
兰迪
Randy?
兰迪
Hey, hey, Randy!
你没事吧
You OK?
疏散所有人 -我是兰迪·递舍尔
Get everybody out of here! - This is Randy Disher.
文顿和第三街交界处的教堂发生爆♥炸♥
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表