剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
这位是我的助理 娜塔莉·缇哲
And this is my assistant Natalie Teeger
还有夏赫娜·弗莱明 我的另一个助理
And Sharona Fleming, my other assistant.
我的前助理
My ex-assistant.
我的另一个 上一任...
My other, former...
我的另一个 前任 -我是你的忠实粉丝
My other ex... - I'm a really big fan.
四年前 我在布鲁克黑文镇看过你的比赛
I saw you four years ago at Brookhaven.
我心都快碎了
That was heartbreaking.
那次输得很惨
That was a rough beat.
在那之后不久 我就退出了巡回赛
And I left the circuit shortly after.
在这里找到了工作 跟这位美女结了婚
Took the job here, married this beautiful woman,
那是我一生中最正确的决定
The best decision of my life.
我是卡罗琳
I'm Carolyn.
这位是我坚韧不拔的球童 加里·汉克斯
And this is my long-suffering caddy Gary Hanks.
你说你叫弗莱明
So you said Fleming.
你们是为霍华德·弗莱明来的吗
Is this about Howard Fleming?
是的 他是我叔叔
Yeah. He was my uncle.
深表遗憾
Oh. I'm sorry.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
她没事 我看过警方的报道了
She's fine. I read the police report.
我看上面说
I understand
事实上你看到了那场事故
That you actually saw the accident?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们都看到了 -我这辈子也忘不了
We both did. - I'll never forget it.
那是在12号♥球道上 就在那边
It was on the 12th fairway, right over there.
这些都在报告里
It's all in the report.
当时还很早 几点来着 7:30左右吧
It was early. What, about 7:30 or so?
我想用7号♥铁杆把球打进果岭
I had about a 7-iron into the green.
但左飞球打得太重了
Pulled a really bad left and long.
那是我见过他打的最糟的一杆
It was the worst shot I've ever seen him make.
当时我们在轻击区后面的灌木丛里
So we were behind the green in the shrubs
然后就听到了叫声
Looking for the ball, and we heard this yelling.
是霍华德
And it was Howard.
我跟他不是很熟
I know him slightly.
只在轻击区附近见过他
I'd seen him around the club.
加里带着手♥机♥
Gary had a cell phone,
所以我让他拨♥打♥911求救
So I told him to call 911.
电池正好没电了 破手♥机♥
The battery was dead. Piece-of-crap phone.
一无是处 藤川牌的
Thanks for nothing, fujikawa cellular.
加里去求救了 我留下来照看霍华德
Gary went for help. I stayed with Howard.
我尝试了心肺复苏术
I tried cpr.
尝试了所有可能
Tried everything.
等急救人员感赶到的时候
By the time the paramedics had gotten there,
他已经去了
He was gone.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
艾德里安 你走错方向了
Adrian, you're going the wrong way.
车在那边
The car's over there.
一会儿就好 我想看看犯罪现场
It'll just take a minute. I want to see the crime scene.
那不是犯罪现场
It's not a crime scene.
别管那叫犯罪现场
Don't call it a crime scene.
蒙先生 我不明白
Mr. Monk. I don't understand.
他们都看到了 那是个意外
They both saw the accident.
我听着挺合理
It sounded legit to me.
我听着也是
Yeah, me too.
我们就不能把那看做是一次意外吗
Can't we just say it's an accident
然后继续我们的生活
And get on with our lives?
继续我们的生活
Get on with our lives.
夏赫娜 他生前是你的叔叔啊
Sharona, he was your uncle.
我几乎不认识他
I barely knew him.
我只见过他两次
I met him twice.
天哪
Oh, oh, my god.
我的裤角 -拜托 别叫了
It's my--my cuff. - oh, stop whining.
只是水而已 甩掉就行了
It's only water. Just shake it off.
甩掉
Shake it off.
给你 别告诉她啊
Here. don't tell her I did this.
夏赫娜
Sharona,
你能在这里躺下吗
Would you lie down on the ground right here
就在他们发现你叔叔的地方
Where they found your uncle?
不行
No.
娜塔莉 你可以吗 -不行
Natalie, would you? - No.
你到底什么意见
So what do you think?
我想我犯了个错误
I think I made a mistake.
我是说 看 第三♥级♥台阶
I mean, look, the third step
太松了
Is very loose.
他明显是滑倒了 撞到了头部
He obviously slipped and hit his head.
所以那是个意外
So it was an accident!
谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, god.
本杰可以上大学了
Benji is going to college,
我要赶紧告诉他
And I got to tell him this.
太好了 -娜塔莉
That's great. - Natalie?
怎么了
Yes.
我能看看那个吗 -当然
Ahem. Can I see that? - Sure.
他不是摔倒的 -什么
He didn't fall. - What?
看这里 看
Look at this. look.
所有的高尔夫球杆都没拿出来
All the golf clubs are still covered.
地方也没有球杆
There's no golf club on the ground
完全没有掉落在尸体周围
Anywhere near the body.
我想他根本不是在打高尔夫
I don't think he was golfing at all.
再看这里 他7:10开的球
And look at this. He teed off at 7:10.
7:30就死了
He died at 7:30.
他怎么能在20分钟内跑到第14轻击区
How did he get to the 14th green in 20 minutes?
这根本说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
百分之七十二确定
72%.
你得告诉她
You have to tell her.
我知道
I know.
你会告诉她吗 -不
Are you gonna tell her? - No.
打扰了
Excuse me, um...
我想起诉你们的一位警官
I'd like to lodge a complaint against one of your officers.
他怎么了
What did he do?
他五年都没给我写信或者打电♥话♥了
He hasn't written or called me in five years.
Sharona·弗莱明
Sharona fleming.
快进来
Get in here!
你看起来真赞 -谢谢
You look fantastic. - Thank you.
我们有规定
We've got regulations against
工作场合不能流露私人感情
Public displays of affection.
我现在正式废除这条
Which I'm officially waiving.
见到你真好 -真好
It's so good to see you. - It's good to see you.
对了 我听说你有新女友了
Hey, I heard you got a new girlfriend.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
天哪 你简直是中了彩票
Oh, my god! You won the lottery!
同感
I feel like I did.
她在这里吗
Is she here?
她在 就在这里
There she is. she is...here.
你看起来好极了
Wow, you look great.
谢谢 兰迪
Thank you, Randy.
见到你真好 兰迪
It's really good to see you, Randy.
还有 -还有什么
And... - And what?
我不知道啊 我在等着你的点睛之句呢
I don't know, I'm just waiting for the punch line.
你总是用经典语句来反驳我 打击我
You always used to set me up and hit me with a zinger.
是吗 我那么做过吗 -一直如此
What, I did that? - Only all the time.
天哪 我以前很糟糕吧
Oh, my god, was I awful?
不 你很...
No, you were...
事实是 我很怀念那些
Truth is, I missed it.
很抱歉 我要反复唠叨了
Excuse me for repeating myself,
可你看起来真的很赞
But you look great!
兰迪 拿到犯罪记录了吗
Hey, randy, did you pull that rap sheet?
没有 我没机会
Uh, no, I didn't get a chance.
不就在你手里吗
Isn't it right there in your hand?
哦 是啊 给你
Oh. yeah. there it is.
就是这个
This was it.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表