剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
鲁迪 嗨 鲁迪
Rudy? hey, Rudy!
嗨 这是鲁迪·史密夫 "大哥哥工程"出来的
Hey, this is rudy smith from the big buddy program.
我过去是他的辅♥导♥员
I used to be his mentor.
嗨 老兄 怎么样
Hey, man, how you doing?
刚刚我还想起你
I was just thinking about you.
这小鬼在过去
This kid was trouble with a capital t
是个大♥麻♥烦
Back in the day.
还记得我们怎么遇到的吗
Hey, remember how we met?
他抓到我在喷漆涂鸦
He caught me spray-painting.
哦 对了 我抓到他在喷涂警车
Oh, yeah, I caught him spray-painting police cars.
罚他一个月内每周五天做清洁
Made him work it off five days a week for a month, huh?
一点小惩大诫
A little bit of tough love.
你在这干吗
What you doing here?
你现在是律师吗 就像天才小医生里演的那样吗
You a lawyer now? a little doogie howser thing going on?
史密斯 走吧
Smith, let's go.
车在下面
Van's downstairs.
我们走吧
Let's go.
等下 警官
Wait. Detective.
他干嘛了
What did he do?
他抢劫商店还杀死店员
He robbed a store and killed the clerk.
一级谋杀 走吧
Murder one. Let's go.
队长 你什么时候开始怀疑伊万·吉尔达
Captain, when did you first suspect evan gildea
要对他的妻子的被杀负责?
Was responsible for his wife's murder?
实际上是艾德里安·蒙克提出的
Well, actually that was adrian monk.
当时 蒙克正在看周围的艺术品
See, monk was looking around at the art
在受害者的家里 并且他有所发现
At the victim's house, and he noticed something.
他用这个攻击她? -这很明显
He hit her with this? - Apparently.
他为什么不用这个
Why didn't he use this one?
打斗从这里开始
The fight started here.
我会拿这个
I would have grabbed this.
这个够重
It's heavy enough.
这刚好
It would have been perfect.
然而他一直走到那边
Instead he crossed all the way over there.
E.G. 伊万·吉尔达
E.G. Evan Gildea.
所以蒙克估计吉尔达先生
So monk figured that Mr. Gildea,
不想破坏他其中的一件艺术品
Not wanting to destroy one of his own pieces of art,
而拿其他的雕塑
Grabbed the other statue.
并且从那一刻起
and that's when you began
你们就集中调查被告
To focus on the defendant.
是的 先生 那没错
Yes, sir, that's correct.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, captain.
不用客气 -该你提问
You're welcome. - Your witness.
这个故事不错 史托图梅耶队长
That's a great story, captain Stottlemeyer.
我不想浪费你的时间
I won't take up too much of your time.
我只问几个问题
I just have a few questions.
你的顾问蒙先生 他是受训过的心理学家吗
Your consultant Mr. Monk, is he a trained psychologist?
不 不 但他比我见过的
No, no, but he's a lot smarter
任何心理学家还要聪明
Than any psychologist I've ever met.
嗯 是的 他必须是那样
Well, yeah, he would have to be,
从没见过我的委托人 而知道我的委托人
Having never met my client, to know that my client
不会用他自己的雕塑当杀人武器
Would not use one of his own statues as a murder weapon.
那只是个推测
That was just a theory.
一个让我们
A theory that led us
引出大量其他实质证据的推论
To a substantial amount of other evidence.
好的 等下我们会接触到
Okay, we'll get to that other evidence
其他证据
A little bit later.
我想知道
I would like to know,
我们不妨可以倒回去一点点
If we could just back up for a little bit,
蒙先生是如何悟出搏斗的起点的?
How was Mr. Monk able to divine where the fight started?
搏斗的起点? -从哪开始?
Where the fight started? - Where it started.
比方说 他怎么知道
How did he know, for example,
搏斗不是从休息室开始?
The fight did not start in, say, the foyer?
嗯 我必须查下现场记录
Um, I'll have to consult my notes.
史托图梅耶队长 打斗开始的时候
Were you there when the fight
你在现场吗
Started, captain Stottlemeyer
不是
No.
打斗开始的时候
Was your friend adrian monk there
你的朋友艾德里安·蒙克在现场?
when the fight started,
史托图梅耶队长
Captain Stottlemeyer?
不 他没有
No, he was not.
是不是有可能 史托图梅耶队长
Isn't it possible, captain Stottlemeyer,
打斗是不是有可能在休息室开始的?
Isn't it possible the fight could have started in the foyer?
是的 有可能 -很好
Yes, it's poss-- - Good job.
我想我问完了
I think we're done.
继续其他程序 好吗
Let's move on to something else, shall we?
你还好吗 -是 我很好
Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
不是你
Not you.
就是这个小孩
It's just this kid.
鲁迪
Rudy.
我真的认为他改过自新
I really thought he turned a corner.
嗯 你说过他有问题
Well, you said he had problems.
店铺行窃
Shoplifting.
比如 斗殴 但不会像这样
Like, a couple of fights, but nothing like this.
我答应她奶奶我会照看他
I promised his grandmother I'd look out for him.
她让我许诺
She made me promise.
嗨 进行的怎么样
Hey. how'd it go?
让我一个人待会
Give me a sec.
你在流汗 -他很棘手
You're sweating. - He's tough.
你的领带湿了
Your tie's wet.
里面怎么回事
What happened in there?
他很棘手 就是这么回事
He's tough. That's what happened.
他像穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里一样不断向我进攻
He kept coming at me like muhammad ali.
啵 啵 啵 啵
Boom-boom-boom-boom.
艾德里安·蒙克
Adrian Monk?
到你了
You're up.
蒙克 进去小心点
Monk, be careful in there.
别露出破绽
Don't give him any openings.
利兰 我不会的
Leland. I'm fine.
伊万·吉尔达就是凶手
Evan gildea is the guy.
我们都清楚他就是凶手
We both know he's the guy,
20分钟之内 陪审团也会清楚的
And in 20 minutes the jury's gonna know it too.
所以我推断吉尔达先生有方法
And so I concluded that Mr. Gildea had the means,
有动机 也有机会
Motive, and the opportunity
来杀害她的妻子
To murder his wife.
没别的问题了
I have no further questions.
蒙先生 我想代表旧金山的市民
Mr. Monk, on behalf of the people of San Francisco,
感谢您讲出您的想法
I want to thank you for sharing your opinion.
这不是我的个人想法
It's not my opinion.
这是事实
It's what happened.
辩方律师
Your witness.
蒙先生 我也要感谢你
Mr. Monk, I too would like to thank you
这一生所做出的贡献
For a lifetime of service.
不用谢
You're welcome.
如果可以的话 我想用一点短暂的时间
If you don't mind, it won't take too much time,
回顾一下你的证词
I'd like to review your testimony.
回顾哪一段 -全部
What part? - All of it.
每一个细节
Every syllable actually.
就从你去圣芭芭拉那段开始吧
Let's start with your trip to Santa Barbara.
你说你是案发后第二天去的
You said that happened the day after the murder?
没错 我已经说过了 第二天早上
That's correct. As I said,
我们开车去了吉尔达女士的工作室
We drove down to Mr. Gildea's studio the next morning.
我们跟当地的一位警官谈了谈
We spoke to a local police sergeant,
卡尼警官
Sgt. Carney.
警官 有什么发现
What have you got, sergeant?
你们打来电♥话♥后 我早上9点赶到了这
I was here at 9:00 this morning after you called.
我把他太太的事告诉了他
I told him about his wife.
他做何反应
How'd he take it?
他像是被彻底的震住了
Seemed pretty shaken up.
什么叫"像是" 他装的吗
What do you mean "seemed"? Was he faking it?
你来告诉我吧
You tell me.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表