剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
搞定 这是你此次的工资支票
Okay. Here is your paycheck.
还有你此次的开销
Plus your expenses.
好吧 谁说破案没有收益来着
Alright, who says that crime does not pay?
[双关:谁说犯罪不会付出代价]
好吧 我在这签了字
Okay, I sign here ...
你只要写上你的姓名首字母
and I just need your initials.
只要首字母就行了
just your initials.
不用签全名 只要首字母
Don't have to sign it,just your initials.
一个A和一个M
An "A" And an "M".
你们好 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
瞧你今天穿得多漂亮啊
Hi, look at you! You look spectacle.
多谢夸奖 -蒙克先生 TK来了
Thank you. - Mr Monk, TK is here.
她看起来很美不是吗 -是啊 很棒
Doesn't she look great? - Oh, yeah.
这是准备去哪
What's the occasion?
今天是我们相识六个月纪念日
It's a six-month anniversary,
所以利兰要带我去法式餐厅吃饭
so Leland is taking me to La Pasteria.
真不错啊 -你去过吗
Oh, very nice. - Have you been there?
没有 不过一定会很棒的 -天呐
No, but it's very nice. - Oh, my God
怎么
What?
他想要娶你
He wants to marry you.
他打算今晚就向你求婚
He's going to propose to you tonight.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
他每隔一会就要拍拍口袋 里面藏了个东西
He has something in his pocket and has been patting all day
尺寸和形状跟戒指盒差不多
It's about the size and shape of a ring box.
此外 他比平时提前两天修了胡子
Also, set a mustache two days earlier than usual.
现在他又一直在那边在自言自语
And he has been talking to himself just now.
我敢打赌他正在排练
I bet he's rehearsing.
他还用牙线了 他以前从来没用过
Finally, is using dental floss, something that has never done!
天呐 利兰
Oh, my God, Leland!
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations!
蒙先生毁了这个惊喜
Mr. Monk, has ruined the surprise.
才没有呢 我就觉得很惊喜
No, I didn't. I'm very surprised.
等等 他出来了 别说啊
Wait, he is coming. Do not tell.
别让他察觉我们知道了
Don't let him know we know.
大家好 -好啊
Hey. - Hello.
你真美
You look great.
六点半了 我们...走吧
It is six thirty, we should ... go.
你没事吧
You okay?
为啥大家都哭了
Why is everybody crying?
不为啥
There's no reason.
玩得开心哈
You two have fun.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
他们看出来你准备求婚了
They figured it out. You are proposing.
我很好奇怎么看出来的
I wonder how.
我现在该咋办
What do I do now?
看来我只能在这儿实施计划了
I guess I have to do it here.
等等 别
Wait, no. No, no, no, no.
等到我们独处的时候再说
Just,let's just wait till we are alone.
我想听到完整的求婚演说
And I want to hear the whole speech.
也想经历你所计划好的每一件事
And everything that you planned.
多好啊
Oh.
这意思是"我愿意"吗
Is that YES?
你得耐心等到答案揭晓
Well, you just have to wait and find out.
等等 我能偷看下戒指吗 就看一眼
Wait, can I just take a peek, just a little peek?
天呐
Oh.
看来咱要准备参加婚礼了
It looks like that we are going to a wedding.
《神探阿蒙》第八季第13集
Monk Season 8 Episode 13
你没事吧 -没事 长官
Are you alright? - Yes, sir.
很抱歉中尉 我从没见过这么惨的现场
I'm sorry, Lieutenant, but I've never seen anything like it.
凶手是先杀人再焚尸吗 -我倒希望是
Do you think they killed him first? - God, I hope so .
皮特斯 找出身份了吗
Peters,any ID at all?
指纹呢 有什么吗
Fingerprints? Anything?
要有手指才能采集指纹啊
You need fingers to fingerprints.
天堂
Heaven,
我身处天堂
I'm in heaven.
我的心跳如此之快 我都快无法说话了
And my heart beats so strong that I can hardly speak.
你们还好吧
How are you doing?
我终于找到了寻觅已久的幸福
And I finally found the happiness that I seek...
你好 凯文
Hello, Kevin.
气色不错 在减肥吗
You're good. Are you losing weight?
很好
Very good.
我们深情相拥 面颊相贴欢乐跳舞
When we were up together,dancing cheek to cheek.
我闻到了烤肋排的味道
Hey, I smell ribs.
的确可以说是烤肋排
Yeah, it is ribs.
今天你心情不错啊
You're in a good mood this morning.
我心情极好
I'm in a great mood.
再过九天我就要结婚了 你能相信吗
I'm getting married in nine days, can you believe it?
天堂 我身处天堂
Heaven, I'm in heaven
我的... 我勒个去
and my ... holy monkey.
今早几个登山者发现的尸体
Yeah, a pair of hikers found him this morning.
查出死者身份了吗
Any ID?
没 我们找到了一只靴子
No. We have got a boot.
就一只靴子 其他都烧光了
One boot, everything else burnt up.
只剩一只靴子吗 我勒个去啊
One boot? Holy monkey.
估计是个流浪汉在公园里睡觉
Figure it's a drifter sleeping in the park,
几个小混混路过 射杀了他然后点燃了尸体
Some kids come by,they shoot him then set him on fire.
我们找到了一枚九毫米口径的弹壳
We found a nine millimeter shell right over here.
几个小混混 先射杀了他
A couple of kids shot him first?
我是这么认为的 尸体的背部比较完好
Yeah, I think so. His back wasn't as well done.
说明他没有来回翻滚
So he wasn't rolling around.
大多数人着火了都会本能地进行翻滚
I think most people would,you know, roll around instinctively.
你懂的 -是的
You know? - Right.
我们还找到了这个
We have found this too.
朗姆酒 可能就是他的酒瓶
Rum. Probably his own bottle.
七十五的酒精度 怪不得呢
151, that'll do it.
瓶子上发现指纹了吗
Any prints on the bottle?
没有 被彻底擦干净了
No, wiped down.
小混混可不会擦干净酒瓶
Oh, kids would not wipe down the bottle,
其中有蹊跷啊
There's something wrong here.
打电♥话♥给蒙克 约他在停尸房♥见
Call Monk, have him meet us at the morgue.
好的长官 -你可以把尸体盖起来了
Yes, sir. - You can cover that up now.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我喜欢去海边或是小溪钓鱼
I love to go out fishing on a river or creek,
但都比不上和你跳舞
but I do not enjoy even half '
哪能令我更加激♥情♥四射
as much as dancing cheek to ch eek.
向前冲吧 天堂
Go, heaven
丘比特是个射手
Cupid was a gun for hire
开枪瞄准了利兰·史托图梅耶
took aim at Leland Stottlemeyer,
那个坠入爱河难以自拔的家伙
whose love was wallowed in the mire,
我们都爱你TK·史托图梅耶
we love you TK Stottlemeyer!
史托图梅耶夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Stottlemeyer.
听起来和《点亮我的火焰》差不多
Sounds a little like light my fire.
哪部分像
What part?
歌♥词
The words.
音乐也像
And the music.
为什么不弹婚礼进行曲呢
Why don't you just play the wedding march?
好的 婚礼的时候我会弹的
Yeah, I am... I am during the service.
这个是准备在婚礼之后的婚宴上弹的
This is for after. This is for the reception.
这就是我的礼物
This is my gift.
不然我就送个垃圾压缩机
It's either that or a trash compactor.
送垃圾压缩机准没错
Can't go wrong with a trash compactor.
听着 蒙克
Listen, Monk ...
你对于我和TK在一起没意见吧 -什么
Are you OK with me and TK? - What?
我是说 她的名字
I mean, about her name.
当然没意见啊 我觉得这很棒啊
Oh sure, I think it's great!
每个人的生命中都该有个楚蒂
Everybody should have a Trudy in their life.
谢谢你 伙计 这对我很重要
Yeah, thank you, man. That means a lot to me.
还有些事
There 'something else.
我觉得现在是个好时机
I guess this is as good a time as any.
细细算来咱们认识好多年了吧
You and I we go way back.
大概有二十年了 甚至更多
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表