剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
你说占用一段时间是什么意思
What do you mean they're gonna keep it for a while?
说来话长 -不用担心
It's a long story. - Don't worry.
旧金山市会替你升级的
The city of san francisco will provide you with an upgrade.
艾德里安
Adrian.
你是对的
You were right.
他是我叔叔
He's my uncle.
虽然我只见过他两次
I know I only... met him twice,
但两次也已足够
But twice is enough.
我想我从来...
I guess I never--ow!
夏赫娜 -你还好吗
Sharona! - Are you okay?
我想我手摔断了
Oh, god, I think I broke my arm.
天哪
Oh, my god.
简直无法相信他们根本没有修过这节台阶
I can't believe they never fixed that step.
今天是我的幸运日,本杰能上大学了
This is my lucky day.Benjy's going to college.
但那是四号♥衬衣
But it was number four.
不 不 不 你知道吗
No, no, no. uh, you know what?
我记得
I remember.
我拿着去你的干洗店
I took it to your drycleaner.
然而他们关门了
And they were closed,
所以我拿去那条街上的另一家了
So i took it to another one down the street.
哦
oh!
艾德里安 你怎么样
So, adrian, how have you been?
看上去不错啊
You look great.
谢谢
thank you.
你还记得那家店叫什么吗
Do you remember the name of that establishment,
另一家干洗店?
The other cleaners?
我不记得了
no, i don't remember
那你有收据吗
do you have the ticket?
我知道的 你一直 你一直
I know, you always-- you always, um,
把收据放在包里
You know, put the tickets in your purse.
是 但这都五年了
yeah, but it's been five years.
这甚至都不是原来那个包
This is not even the same purse.
哦 也是
oh, yeah.
好吧 行 行
okay, fine. fine.
你知道吗 那不在这
You know what? it's not here.
不在这里
It's not here.
但可能在家的车♥库♥里
But it might be in the garage at home
全部旧东西我都放在那里
Where i keep all of my old stuff.
那么等我回家 我会找下看
So when i go home, i'll check for it.
行吗
All right?
噢 你拿到了 你找着了
Oh! - you got it, you found it.
不是 本杰的照片
no, picture of benjy.
哦 -你相信吗
oh. - can you believe it?
他现在在找大学
He's looking at colleges now.
唯一的问题是我能不能负担得起
the only question is can i afford to send him?
那一直是个问题
That's always the question.
你看他 完全长大了
look at him. he's all grown up.
他现在哪里
Where is he now?
在家打暑期工
um, he's home, working a summer job.
那他离车♥库♥附近吗
Is he anywhere near that garage?
艾德里安
adrian...
我保证 等我一回家
I promise you, when i get home,
我就去车♥库♥看
I'm gonna check the garage.
我向你保证
I promise you.
但你先别惦记那收据了
But will you please forget about the ticket?
行吗
Okay? -
你一点都没变 -嗯
you haven't changed at all. - oh, well--
真的一点没变 我是说 这太神奇了
not at all. i mean, it's--it's amazing.
连房♥子都和以前一模一样
Even the apartment. it's exactly the same.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
不 实际上不是这样的
no, that's not true, actually.
走廊里的灯泡我换成75瓦的了
I switched to 75 watt bulbs in the hallway.
是吗 -哦 是的 是的
really? - oh, yeah; oh, yeah.
噢 那可不简单 -嗯
oh, that is something. - well--
不 那真是进步了 艾德里安
no, that is real progress, adrian.
我为你感到骄傲
I am very proud of you.
后来我不喜欢
i didn't like it...
所以又换回来了
So i changed back.
那你呢 夏赫娜 你怎么样
"so, sharona, how are you doing?
你一直在干嘛
What have you been up to?"
非常感谢你的慰问
Oh, well, thank you very much for asking.
我还在泽西城
Um...i am still in jersey.
还是做看护
And i'm nursing again.
真的吗 -嗯
really? - mm-hmm.
但本杰不是十七岁了吗
but isn't benjy like 17?
不 我在做护士
no...i'm working as a nurse.
哦 那是不一样
oh, well, that's different.
我是护士长
i'm an administrator.
我负责管理一家荣民医院
I--i'm--i manage a veterans hospital.
我明白了
i get it, yeah.
嗯 他们肯定
Oh, well, they must...
很幸运能有你这样的员工
They're very lucky to have you.
还有特雷弗 他怎么样
And trevor-- how's trevor?
噢 现在我们长♥期♥分居
oh, we're separated for good this time.
噢
oh...
不 不 不 不
no, no, no, no.
那对我们来说最好不过了
This was the best thing for both of us.
你那里还有点脏
You still have some schmutz over there.
哪里 -这
wh-where? - right there.
等下 等下
Hold on, hold on.
你还记得
you still got it.
这就像骑车
it's like riding a bike.
噢 天呐
oh, man.
一辆非常干净 非一般
a very clean, very unusual...
又非常悲哀的单车
Very sad bike.
弄掉了? 弄掉了吗
Is it off? is it off?
是的 是的 是的
yeah, yeah, yeah, yes!
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
搞定了吗
have you got it?
是的 我
yeah, i'm-- - yeah?
早上好 蒙先生
morning, mr. monk.
你弄好没
you got it?
噢 你好
oh! hello.
娜塔莉 我没听到你进来
natalie, i didn't hear you come in.
这 我 我
It--i-i'm...
这不是你想那样的
Um, it's not what you think.
什么不是那样? 谁想?
Wh-what's not what? who thinks?
我可以解释 好吧
i can explain! all right?
这是夏赫娜
This is sharona.
就是 就是那个夏赫娜吗
sharo-- sharona-sharona?
不 -嗯
no. - mm-hmm.
不会吧 久闻你的大名
oh, my gosh, i've heard so much about you.
我是娜塔莉·缇哲 -噢 天哪
I'm natalie teeger. - oh, my god!
我感觉像在和名人会面
i feel like i'm meeting a celebrity.
非常高兴见到你
it's so nice to meet you.
非常高兴见到你
it's so nice to meet you.
我自己来解释
i got this myself.
好了 她递给我纸巾 递纸巾而已
Okay, she got me the wipe. it's just a wipe.
我是说 什么事都没发生
I mean, come on. there's nothing going on.
有时候纸巾就是纸巾而已
Sometimes a wipe is just a wipe.
我说得太多了
I'm talking too much.
我还在说吗 天 我还在说
Am i still talking now? god, i'm still talking.
蒙先生 夏赫娜递张纸巾给你没什么的
mr. monk, it's okay if sharona hands you a wipe.
是的
yeah, what--
你来这里多久了
so how long are you here for?
一两天吧
um, a day, maybe two.
就是一两天
just a day! maybe two.
知道吗 我想找律师
you know, i'm gonna need some lawyers,
因为我叔叔豪伊死了
'cause my uncle howie died.
噢 真遗憾
oh, i'm so sorry.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表