剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
我在朱利叶监狱服刑两年半 我的狱友叫
I did 2 1/2 years at joliet, and my cellmate's name was
巴里·蠕虫·富兰克林 -第一次职业暗♥杀♥
Barry "the maggot" franklin. first contract kill?
1999年11月13日
november 13th, 1999,
基韦斯特
Key west.
房♥地♥产♥大亨唐尼·埃尔南德斯
Real estate billionaire Donnie Hernandez.
我引爆他的游艇 做得看起来像燃料漏泄
I blew up his yacht. made it look like a fuel leak.
哇 这让人印象深刻 蒙先生
well, that was very impressive, mr. monk.
或者我该说德帕尔马先生
Or should I say "mr. depalma"?
好吧 我们还要让你更衣
All right, we better get you dressed.
你的朋友在楼下等我们
Your friends are meeting us downstairs.
喂 喂 喂 你说现在?
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. you mean now?
是啊 我们已经迟了
yeah, we're already late.
有人打电♥话♥到酒店房♥间找你
Somebody's been calling your hotel room looking for you.
等等 等等 不 不 不 我现在不能走
wait, wait, no, no, no. I can't go now.
我还没准备好 才刚开始
I'm not ready. I just started.
你挺好的
you're gonna be fine.
整个档案你都记住了
You've got the whole file memorized.
我刚刚忘记了
I just forgot it.
忘记什么
forgot what?
那个人的一切
everything about the guy.
一片空白
It it's a blank.
等下 好了 我想起来了
Hold on. okay, I got it back.
等等 又忘光了
Wait, it's gone again.
好了 又回来了
Okay, it's back.
艾德里安 听着 我管理几十名秘密特工
adrian, look, I've run dozens of agents undercover.
说到底 完全看态度
At the end of the day, it's all about attitude.
态度 -你要主宰它
attitude. -you gotta sell it.
你要相信你是弗兰克 德帕尔马
You gotta believe that you're Frankie Depalma.
是的 就像你要穿过这扇门
Right, you walk through a door,
你不仅仅就是穿过它
You don't just walk through it.
你跨步 大摇大摆
You stride. you swagger.
你往这一站 都得听你的
You're at the table, you own the table.
好 你是最棘手的混♥蛋♥
Okay, you are the toughest son of a bitch
在那房♥间 所有人都知道
In the room, and everybody knows it.
就像送冰箱那男的
like the refrigerator delivery man.
对
right.
好了 从这一刻起
Okay, from this moment on,
艾德里安·蒙克不存在了
Adrian monk, he doesn't exist.
咻 -对
whew. -right.
你是弗兰克 德帕尔马
You're Frankie depalma.
你是杀人机器
You're a killing machine.
对 这就对了
Yeah, that's it.
欢迎回来 德帕尔马先生
welcome back, mr. depalma.
我想要见他
I'd like to meet him.
谁
who's that?
我的孪生兄弟 我的化身
my twin, my doppelganger.
我想我能不能赢他
I wonder if I could take him.
你是说打一架?
you mean like in a fight?
是 我打赌我肯定会赢
yeah, I bet I could take him.
人类对化身
Man versus doppelganger.
阿尔法小组呼叫总部
team alpha to base.
我在靠近那房♥间
I'm approaching the room.
好了 我进去了
Okay, I'm in the room.
我在观察室内四周
I'm looking around the room.
在我右边是个小酒吧
On my right is a wet bar
有两瓶伏特加
With two bottles of vodka,
两瓶威士忌
Two bottles of scotch,
还有各式各样的其他酒
And assorted other liquors.
吧台上面是块黑板之类的
Above the wet bar is some type of blackboard.
没有粉笔
No chalk.
有两盘水果
There are two bowls of fruit--
一盘真的 一盘塑料的
One real, one plastic.
都有葡萄
Both contain grapes.
他要告诉我们他做的每件事?
is he gonna tell us everything he's doing?
显然是的
apparently.
我登上三♥级♥台阶
I'm ascending three steps.
平台上面有一个8乘3英尺大小的热水池
The upper platform has an 8x3-foot hot tub.
冒着蒸汽
It's steaming.
氯的气味很重
Smells heavily chlorinated.
在热水池边有六个 重复是六个
On the hot tub are six, repeat six,
卷好的白毛巾
White rolled-up terrycloth towels.
可能是埃及棉
Possibly egyptian cotton.
在南面的墙上是恒温器
On the south wall is a thermostat
设了75度
Set to 75 degrees.
我在走下楼梯
I'm descending the stairs.
有个落地灯在我右边
There's a standing lamp on my right
前面是张灰色的沙发和四个靠垫
In front of a gray couch with four cushions--
两个灰的 两个橙色
Two gray, two orange.
我在碰那个落地灯
I'm touching the standing lamp.
还在碰那灯
Still touching the lamp.
还在碰
Still touching.
不停的碰那灯
Can't stop touching the lamp.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
在软凳上有个手提箱
There's a suitcase on the ottoman.
我在打开手提箱
I am opening the suitcase.
手提箱开了
The suitcase is open.
等一下
Wait a minute.
外面比里面要宽一些
It's wider on the outside than it is on the inside.
应该有暗...
There must be a hidden--
暗格
Hidden compartment.
有人敲门
There's someone at the door.
我向门走过去
I am walking toward the door.
你好
Hello?
我是罗拉
it's lola.
罗拉?
lola who?
别玩了 弗兰克 开门
that's not funny, Frankie. open the door.
好吧
Okay.
你认识几个罗拉
How many Lolas do you know?
你还想认识几个罗拉
How many other lolas do you need to know?
很帅啊 弗兰克
Wow, you look really nice. Frankie.
谢谢
Thank you.
多数男人在这个时候就该赞美我了
At this point, most men would be commenting on how I look
不过没关系
But that's cool.
你不算是"多数男人"
You're not most men.
你是个绝对特立独行的人
You're definitely one of a kind.
不全是
Not quite.
你没事吧 你声音有点滑稽
Are you feeling okay? You sound funny.
我很好
I'm okay.
天呐 看看你这儿的景色
Oh, my god, look at your view.
太美了
This is beautiful.
比我那儿的好多了
Wow, this is way nicer than mine.
我在1801号♥房♥间
I'm in 1801,
要是你想知道的话
In case you were wondering.
好吧 你还在为巴塞罗那的事生气
All right, you're still mad about Barcelona,
我完全可以理解
And I don't blame you.
可是弗兰克 我在试着补偿你了
But Frankie, I'm trying to make it up to you.
起码我帮你找到了这份工作 不是吗
I mean, I got you this job, didn't I?
你两天就赚了八万啊
I mean, you're making, like, 80 grand in two days.
我觉得我们我们已经扯平了...
I mean, I figure you and I are even.
也可能没有
Maybe not.
客房♥服务
Room service.
我没叫客房♥服务
I didn't order room service.
其实...
Actually...
是我自作主张了
I took the liberty.
进来吧
Come on in.
香槟
Champagne.
是免费的
It's on the house,
吉米·巴洛维慰劳我们的
Complements of Jimmy Barlowe.
一定得帮我谢谢吉米·巴洛维啊
Oh, well, be sure to thank Jimmy Barlowe for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表