剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
oh, that's all right. we can reschedule it.
怎么了 你们还好吧
What's going on? you okay?
还可以吧 -还可以?
yeah, I think so. you think so?
是这样的 我和蒙先生在内华达州
well, I'm in nevada with mr. monk.
我们的车坏了
My car broke down.
我们在一个叫威顿维尔的镇上
We're in some town called vintonville.
我怎么没听过这个地方
I've never heard of it.
是的 我想它其实都不在地图上
yeah, I don't think it's actually on any maps.
车怎么了 -我不知道
what's wrong with the car? -I don't know.
镇上只有一个修理工
There's only one mechanic in town.
他的名字叫本本 还有他已经记恨我们
His name is boom boom and he already hates us.
蒙克还好吗
how's monk holding up?
不大好 他说他看见不明飞行物了
not so good. he thinks he saw a ufo.
真的?
really?
嗯 可能他们去那带他回家
Well, maybe they're there to take him home.
可能那是他的座驾
Maybe that's his ride.
我就是这么说的
that's what I said!
那可以解释很多事情 对吗
that would explain a lot, wouldn't it?
警长 我真的担心
I'm really worried, sheriff.
多莉 我明白
I can see that, dolly.
这不像她
it's not like her.
她所有的灯都四天没亮了
All her lights have been out for four days.
你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
我们都知道玛吉是什么样的人
we both know what margie's like.
记得三年前吗
Remember three years ago?
她和一个拉手风琴的跑去里诺
She ran off to reno with the accordion player.
不好意思
excuse me.
是 我等下就好
yeah, I'll be right with you.
除非是紧急情况 -不是
Unless it's an emergency. -no.
好 很好
good, good.
老实说如果这那样我都不知怎么好
Because frankly I wouldn't know what to do if it was.
那么 为什么她不叫我帮她收信
well, why didn't she ask me to bring in her mail?
她一直叫我帮她收信
She always asks me to bring in her mail.
可能因为她走得匆忙
because maybe she left in a hurry.
也许她正神魂颠倒
Maybe she got swept off her feet.
这就是我们所说的玛吉
This is marge we're talking about.
你不能进去看看吗
can't you go in and look around.
我没有任何理由 多莉
I don't have any cause, dolly.
只是四天而已
It's only been four days.
来吧 我跟你打赌一份
come on, I will bet you a slice
你得奖的核桃派
Of your award-winning pecan pie
下星期她就带着新男友出现了
That next week she shows up with a new boyfriend
或者是新纹身 或者都有
Or a new tattoo or both.
自然而然就没事了 我保证
It is gonna work itself out, I promise.
一直都这样
It always does.
每个人的事都是别人的事
Everybody's business is everybody else's business.
我想这就是我们存在的原因
That's why we live here, I guess.
那么 我有什么能帮忙的 这位
So, how can I help you, mister, um...
蒙克 艾德里安·蒙克
monk. adrian monk.
蒙先生
mr. monk.
昨晚我和助手去了山城的
I was at a wedding last night in montville
一个婚礼
With my assistant.
然后我们开车回家 后来车坏了
And we were driving home and the car broke down.
就在这里以北大约一里
It was about a mile north of here.
那里有座桥 -对 西溪桥
There was a bridge. yeah, west creek bridge.
嗯 我看到个东西
well, I saw something.
嗯
okay.
在 在天上
in...in the sky.
哦
ah.
是 那时大概晚上十点半
yeah, it--it was about 10:30 p.m.
还有它整个发光
And it was all lit up.
悬在半空
It was hovering there.
然后 呃 然后它"吱一声"飞走了
And, uh, and it went zipping around.
你看到不明飞行物了?
you saw a ufo?
不 不 我没有这样说
no. no, I didn't say that.
哦
oh.
那么 那是个物体吗
So, uh, was it an object?
是的
yes.
你能识别那是什么吗
uh, could you identify it?
不 不能 不能
no, no. no.
还有它在飞
And it was flying.
是的
yes.
你把这些加起来 蒙先生
you add that all up, mr. monk,
那就成为不明飞行物了
You've got yourself a ufo.
好吧 听着
okay, look.
我所要问的是
All I'm asking is this
昨晚还有别人看见什么吗
Did anyone else see anything last night?
没有 先生 没有任何报告
no, sir. nothing was reported.
你知道吗 这里的天气会有点多变
You know, the weather out here can be a little bit tricky.
偶尔我们会看到所谓的晴天霹雳
Occasionally we get something called dry lightening.
不 那不是闪电
no, this wasn't lightening.
它是个载体
It was a vehicle.
是个飞行物
It was a flying...thing.
好吧
okay.
您住哪儿
Where--where are you staying?
我们在四号♥线的住宿旅馆住
We're at the sleep inn out on route four.
好的 要是有什么消息我会联♥系♥您的
Okay, well, I will call you if I hear anything.
谢谢您来向我们反映情况
Thank you so much for stopping by.
我再多说一句行吗
Okay, can I just say one thing here?
我脑子没病
Okay, I am not one of those, you know, nuts.
我是名前警探
I'm a former detective.
我为旧金山警局破过很多案子
I work for the San Francisco police quite a bit.
你可以给他们打电♥话♥核实
In fact, you can call them.
不用了
That won't be necessary.
我相信你确实看到了些东西
I believe you saw what you saw.
我让你看点东西吧 蒙先生
Let me show you something, Mr. Monk.
这些案子都等着我去解决呢
These are the cases that I have pending.
这儿有个浣熊在街上游荡的投诉
I've got a rabid raccoon on the loose.
还有一个是小青年破坏邮筒
And I've got teenagers knocking over some mailboxes.
还有刚才走的那个 Dolly
And now I've got Dolly
她觉得她邻居失踪了
Who thinks that her neighbor's gone missing.
我这周忙得不可开交
And this is a busy week for me.
跟你说实话吧
To tell you the truth,
其实我有点希望你说的是真的
I kind of hope you're right.
我是说 火星人入侵
I mean, a martian invasion
对这里来说会是个不错的改变
Would be quite a nice change of pace around here.
看那边 那是什么
Look there! what's that?
那边那是啥
What's that over there?
蒙先生 那是只萤火虫
Mr. Monk, it's a firefly.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
以前我在图书馆的时候
While I was at the library,
我研究过你说的...
I did some research on u-you know.
不行飞行物 -没错
UFOs. -Right.
资料上说通常只是沼气造成的错觉
And they said it's usually swamp gas.
是啊 也许你是对的
Yeah, you could be right.
可离我们最近的沼泽也有三千英里啊
Except we're 3,000 miles from the nearest swamp.
可能我只是太累了 出现幻觉了
I think I was just tired and seeing things.
对啊 我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I think.
蒙先生 缇哲小姐
Mr. Monk, Ms. Teeger,
我得知你们要多住一晚上
I got your message about your staying another night.
是的 可以吗 -当然可以 没问题
Yeah, is that okay? -Sure, no problem.
你们想住多久就住多久
Stay as long as you want.
有人做伴挺好的
It's nice to have the company
不然这儿实在太冷清了
And the truth is it's been pretty quiet.
你的房♥间有什么问题吗
Is there a problem with your room?
你那堆清洁装备实在太惹眼了
I couldn't help noticing all your cleaning supplies.
没有 没有 房♥间没问题
Oh, no, no. it's fine.
这家旅店很棒
The hotel's great.
只是我的个人爱好而已
This is just a hobby.
他只装备了一个口袋
He only bought one bag.
相当于五星级的赞赏了
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表