剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
Okay.
地球的网络人类们
earth people of the net
你们猜对了
You were right.
我不是
I am not...
人类
Human.
我来到你们这个 你们怎么叫的来着
I traveled here to your-how do you say?
星球
Planet...
乘坐一艘星际飞船的四等舱
On a class four intergalactic doom freighter.
我就知道
I knew it!
我被派遣到这里来
I was sent to, you know,
准备 观察事物
Prepare the way and to...observe things
探测事物
And probe things
做一些外星人该做的事情
do alien things to everyone
有人吗 -我在这里
Hello? Hello.
你上了今天的报纸
You're in the paper today.
凯尔·拉金承认杀害他的姐姐
Kyle Larkin confessed to killing his sister.
他坦白了一切
He confessed to everything.
他根本没得选择
I guess he didn't have any choice
警方在他货车里找到了所有的证据
After all that evidence they'd found in his van.
我的粉丝团怎么样了
What about the tinfoil brigade?
他们还在外面吗
Are they still out front?
就几个 大多数都回家了
Just a few. Most of them went home.
需要帮忙吗
You need some help?
不用了 我可以的
No, no, I'm fine.
只是打扫一下
Just cleaning.
这里很久没除灰 差不多有2到3个
I haven't dusted up here for two or three--
小时
Hours.
你干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你想偷看我衬衫底下
Were you trying to look inside my shirt?
没有 没有
No, no.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你觉得我没有肚脐
You don't think I have a belly button.
没有的事
No!
没有
No.
自从我们回来后
It's just ever since we got back,
我老是做些怪梦
I've been having crazy dreams.
是关于我的梦吗 娜塔莉
About me, Natalie?
我不是来自外太空的
I'm not from outer space.
我知道 我很肯定你不是
I know. I'm sure you're not.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
不行
No, you may not!
老实说
Honestly.
我和这个屋子的其他人一样
I am as human as anything in this room.
看到吗 就是这样
See, right there. right there!
你说的这些话 根本毫无意义
When you say things like that, it doesn't make sense.
任何人都会好奇的
Anybody would be curious.
看一眼 就看一眼 -不要
Just a peak! just a peak! No!
不要过来
Get away from me!
来吧 让我看看 -不要
Come on, come on, come on! No!
为什么 你的肚脐很丑吗
why not? because it's an outie?
出来吧 蒙克先生
Come on, Mr. Monk.
你不可能永远待在里面
You can't stay in there forever.
不要过来
Leave me alone.
蒙克先生 让我看看吧
Mr. Monk, come on!
不要过来 否则我会摧毁你的星球
leave me alone or I will destroy your whole planet.
蒙克先生 让我看看吧
Mr. Monk, come on!
看一眼 就看一眼 来吧
Little peak. little one, come on.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表