剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
慢着
Wait.
先不着急
Not yet.
我只需要
I just need...
里面的钓锤
the little sinker thing.
这是一个凶杀案的重要证物
Material evidence of a homicide.
快给它
Give it to him.
请用膳吧
Here you go.
全归你了
It's all yours.
祝好胃口
Bon appetit.
我们该咋办 它不喜欢鱼
What are we gonna do? He doesn't like the fish.
我们死翘翘了
He's gonna kill us!
想点办法啊
Do something.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK...
我很淡定
I'm very calm.
我们都很淡定
We're very calm.
看我们多淡定
Look how calm we are.
它喜欢这样
He likes it.
起作用了
It's working.
继续说话 继续说
Keep talking, keep talking.
我说点啥啊 -我咋知道
What do I say? - I don't know.
给它讲个故事
Tell him a story.
啥 啥故事 -随便啦
What... what story? - It doesn't matter!
它只是只熊
He's a bear!
你可能会好奇我们在这儿干嘛
You're probably wondering what we're doing here.
事情是这样的
Here's what happened.
一辆运钞车被洗劫了 警卫被♥干♥掉了
See, an armored car was robbed, and the guard was killed,
警方在现场找到了一些弹壳
and the police recovered some shell casings from the crime scene.
如果这些弹壳能和营地弹壳的膛线痕重合
And if they could match them to the casings found in that clearing,
那他们就能结案了
they'd have an airtight case.
没错
Exactly.
这两个人不是猎人 是杀手
And those two men... they weren't hunters, they were killers.
他们一定是在这儿做射击训练
They must've been target practicing up here,
而且肯定被人发现过 可能是护林员
and someone must've spotted them. Maybe a park ranger.
所以他们才回来
That's why they came back.
因为他们清楚这些弹壳
'cause they knew that those shell casings
能把他们和犯罪现场联♥系♥起来
could tie them to the crime scene.
我猜它是无聊了
I guess it got bored.
干得好 -必须的
Nice work. - It's what I do.
走吧
Let's go.
呆这儿
Right here.
好了 听好
All right, listen.
我要你们呆在这儿
I want you guys to stay here.
我回来之前谁都不要动 懂吗
Nobody moves until I get back, OK?
好的 很快就没事儿了
Alright, It's gonna be OK.
找到他们了
Here they are.
走吧
Let's go.
放下武器
Drop it now!
跪下
Down. Down on your knees.
快点跪下来
Down! Get down!
你俩干得不错
Good job. Both of you.
我刚才跟地方检察官谈了
I just spoke to the DA.
他对你很满意
You made his day.
你手怎么了 -我把手伸进鱼嘴里了
What happened to your hand? - It was in a fish.
娜塔莉 鱼嘴里啊
Natalie, in a fish.
Mojo Wire -什么
Mojo wire. - 'scuse me?
记得吗 你问我最喜欢的乐队
Remember? You asked me my favorite band.
就是Mojo wire -不用谢
Mojo wire,That's their name. - You're welcome.
我没听他说谢谢啊
I didn't hear him say thank you.
我听到了
I did.
老爸 我钓了只鱼
Dad, I caught a fish.
是我亲手钓的
I caught this fish...
你觉得会有用吗
You think it'll help?
很快就知道了
We'll find out.
那么 我们开始吧
Well, let's get started.
我先说
I'll go first.
上周末
Last weekend,
这个人 艾德里安·蒙克
this man, Adrian Monk,
救了我儿子一命
saved my son's life.
实际上 他做的远不止这些
Actually, he did more than that.
他挑战了我儿子的臭脾气
He challenged my son
教会他很多东西 而那是我永远做不到的
and stood up to him in a way that I was never able to do.
我改变主意了
I've had a change of heart.
我要批准这封推荐信
I'm going to approve this recommendation
支持他复职
and support his reinstatement.
这...
So...
意思是你同意了吗
so that's a yes?
谢谢你
Thank you.
太感谢你了 长官
Thank you, sir.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我复职了 难以置信
I'm in! I can't believe it!
不好意思 蒙克侦探
Excuse me, detective Monk.
你也知道 投票需要一致通过才行
As you know, this vote has to be unanimous.
我查看了你的记录 恐怕
I've been reviewing your record, and I'm afraid that
我得保留我的意见
I still have some serious reservations.
这次我不能推荐你复职
I can't recommend your reinstatement at this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 长官 我不会让你失望的
Thank you, sir. I won't let you down.
你听清我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
蒙克侦探
Detective Monk
很抱歉 我也不能推荐你复职
I'm sorry, but i won't be recommending you either.
我得说不行 -谢谢
I have to say no. - Thank you.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
你不会后悔的
You won't be sorry.
情况如何
So how's it going?
两个反对 一个同意
Thumbs down, two to one.
太可怜了 他什么反应
Poor thing. How's he taking it?
出人意料地不错
Surprisingly well.
伙计 我们都听见了
Hey, man. We were listening.
你们都知道了
So you know.
太好了 不是吗
Isn't it great?
我回归了
I'm back.
我回归了
I'm back.
蒙先生等等
Wait, Mr. Monk.
你知道刚才发生了什么吗
Do you understand what just happened in there?
你说什么呢 我当然知道 拜托
What are you talking about? Of course I do. Come on.
我们去庆祝吧
Let's go celebrate.
快乐是可以选择的
Happiness is a choice.
我们得告诉他
Well, we have to tell him.
吃完饭再说吧
Yeah, after lunch.
我回归啦 宝贝
I'm back, baby!
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表