剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
想要的东西都找到了吗 -是的 谢谢
find everything okay? - I did. thank you.
你的口音很好听
You have a beautiful accent.
我猜一下 马达加斯加?
Let me guess, madagascar?
尼日利亚 -尼日利亚
nigeria. - nigeria.
噢 你这里给多了
Oh, oh, you're giving me too much here.
好 这是一毛钱
Okay, this is a dime.
就是十美分 -这是十美分?
This is ten cents. - this is a ten?
而这是五美分 却还大些
and this is five. But it is bigger.
我怎么都搞不懂 -没关系的
I will never understand. - it's no problem.
你在附近住吗
So do you live around here?
不 我来访问一个星期
no, I am visiting for one week.
然后就回家 老公等着我呢
Then I'm going home to my husband.
嗯 婚姻这个词很有意思
well, "married" is an interesting word.
对不同的人有不同的含义
It means different things to different people.
对我来说它就是一切
to me, it means everything.
我猜你就会这么说的
I was afraid you'd say that.
好吧 告诉你老公他很幸运
Well, tell your husband that he is a lucky man.
实际上 是我幸运
actually, I'm the lucky one.
晚安
Good night.
你好 我是塞缪
请在"毕"的一声后留言
谢谢
你在吗
我就是打来跟你说 我爱你
老公 我想你
迫不及待想见你
等下 等下 等下 我还没看完
wait, wait, wait. I'm not finished.
好了没 -快了
okay? - almost.
好了吗
You done?
等等 蒙先生
hold on, mr. monk.
不好意思 我没你读得快 没人有你快
I'm sorry, I don't read as fast as you. Nobody does.
好了
Okay.
等等
Hold on.
娜塔莉 你怎么自己不去买♥♥一本
natalie, why don't you buy your own copy?
楼下就有个报摊
There's a newsstand right down the street.
实际上 蒙先生 这本就是我买♥♥的
actually, mr. monk, that is my copy.
好吧 好吧 拿去 拿去 看个够
Okay, fine, take it. take it, read it.
你可以等我看完再看
You can finish it when I'm done.
是啊 等到那时都变旧闻了
yeah, it'll be old news by then.
我们都有新总统了
We'll have a new president.
怎么了
what?
什么 -你闻到什么吗
what? - you smell that?
是你吗 -我怎么了
Is that you? - is what me?
你在煮熏肉吗
are you cooking bacon?
我看起来像在煮熏肉吗
does it look like I'm cooking bacon?
从外面飘进来的
it's coming from outside.
我就知道 是个老嬉皮
I knew it. It's a hippie.
是香 他在那烧香
It's incense. He's burning incense down there.
顺便一提 那玩意的命名很贴切
By the way, that's a perfect name for that stuff
因为那就是人们的反应
Because that's how people react to it.
烧香的味让人火烧火燎的
They get incensed. get it? Incense, incensed.
不完全同音 算了
You add the "d". forget it.
你不能在那非法摆卖♥♥
You can't sell that stuff without a permit.
我不是在摆摊
I am not selling anything.
你当然不是
of course you're not.
谁会买♥♥你那破玩意
Nobody wants to buy that junk.
找别的路去 再见
Find another street. good-bye.
和平关爱 伍德斯托克民族万岁
Peace and love, and woodstock.
伍德斯托克? -你听到的
woodstock? - you heard me!
你怎么闻不到 也许我们应该报♥警♥
How can you not smell that? maybe we should call the cops.
不用了 警♥察♥才打电♥话♥来
we don't have to. that was the cops.
我们有活干了 -谢天谢地
We have a job. - thank god.
可以呼吸新鲜空气了
Finally be able to breathe.
我无法呼吸 开个窗
I can't breathe. Open a window.
开了
it is open.
怎么不点些香
Why don't we light some incense?
兹医生说 她死了大概12天了
dr. zee says she's been dead 12 days, Give or take.
她叫玛利亚·富恩特斯 37岁
Her name was maria fuentes 37 years old..
她是管家
She was the housekeeper.
屋主在外面 约翰和卡洛琳·巴克斯顿
Those are the owners out there, John and carolyn buxton.
他们刚从国外回来 -玛利亚 留守看家
They just got back from barbados. - maria stayed behind.
她应该是锁好门的
She was supposed to lock up the house.
不好意思 副队长
excuse me, lieutenant.
兰迪
randy.
你要点涂抹霜吗 可以辟味
do you want some liniment cream? It'll kill the smell.
不用 我没事 我不是第一次到犯罪现场
nope, I'm fine. It's not my first crime scene.
他们早上八点半回到家
They got home this morning at about 8:30,
从车♥库♥进来 他看到他的手♥机♥
Came in from the garage, he saw his cell phone.
是 巴克斯顿留下了他的手♥机♥
yeah, buxton left his cell phone.
我想是因为度假
I guess he was on vacation.
然后当他们从车♥库♥进来
So when they came in from the garage,
就在那时闻到恶臭
That's when the smell hit 'em.
你在那女的面前装酷?
are you trying to impress that girl?
哪个女的 -那个现场调查人员
what girl? - the csi tech.
你认为她期望男人有这种特质?
You think that's a quality she's looking for in a man?
你认为她在想:
Do you think she's saying,
"为什么我不能遇上30左右 不吸烟
"why can't I meet an attractive, 30-something nonsmoker
无视腐尸的恶臭的男人呢"
Who's oblivious to the stench of rotting flesh?"
我实在是不知道你在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
总之就是 他进来了
Anyway, he came in,
还差点被尸体绊倒了
And he practically tripped over the body.
家里有什么丢失的吗
is there anything missing from the house?
没有 他们说没有 -可能是仇杀
no, they're saying no. - it might have been personal.
她有个男朋友 或者是前男友
She had a boyfriend, or an ex-boyfriend.
去年因伤害罪判了两个月
He did two months for assault last year.
她只被打了两次
she was only hit twice.
是 这不是冲动犯罪
yeah, so not a crime of passion.
你发现什么
what do you got?
耳环 一只耳环
it's an earring. one earring.
她摘掉耳环
She took it off.
还有这是急救手册
and this is a first aid handbook.
有人尝试救她?
Did someone try to treat her?
我问了屋主
I asked the owners.
那书一直被搁在底下
That book normally lives on the shelf down below.
他们发现她的时候书是打开的
It was open like that when they found her.
可能凶手良心发现 尝试救她
maybe the killer felt bad, Like remorse, and tried to help her.
书上有血迹
there's blood on the book.
但下面的台面却没有
But the countertop underneath is clean.
那说明什么?
what does that mean?
说明它已经放在这
it means it was already there.
她被杀之前就已经放在这了
It was already like that when she was killed.
那么是凶手打开这本书
so the killer opened the book
在他攻击她的头部之前
To the page about head trauma
翻到头部创伤这一页?
Before he hit her over the head?
看来是的
so it would appear.
那很不寻常
that's very unusual.
你还好吗 你脸都青了
are you sure you're okay? you're turning green.
哦 我只是有点饿 饿得发青
oh, I'm just hungry-- green with hunger.
你饿的发青?
you're green with hunger?
对 这...你没听过吗
yeah, it's a-- You never heard that before?
没听过 -噢 这可是常用语
no, I never have. - oh, it's a very common expression.
我...我要走了
I've got to-- I've got to go.
也许有人找我
Somebody called maybe.
找下有什么证据
Just checking on some evidence.
警官
Sergeant.
噢 为了爱情的疯子
oh, for the love of crackers.
我就知道
I should have known.
麻烦你
Do you mind?
现在七点四十五了 大家都准备睡觉了
It's 7:45. People are trying to sleep.
是吗 -没错 是的
they are? - yes, they are.
所以取消你的爵士演奏会吧
So cut out the jam session.
这里不是菲尔莫尔西
This is not the fillmore west,
并且你不是路易斯·阿姆斯特朗
And you are not louis armstron
好吗
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表