剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
并且一些还涉及到最新的DNA证据
and some of them involve recent advances in DNA evidence.
里科弗法官
Judge Rickover?
是的 参议员 我并不认为
Yes, Senator, I don't think
我们应该因为在科学上的重大突破
it's an good idea to re-write the Constitution,
而去重新改写宪法
just because there's been a scientific break-through.
普通法的基本准则并没有改变
The basic principles of Common Law haven't changed,
也永远不会变
they never do.
主要的问题是 在新环境里的应用
The issue is, application, in a new context.
环境始终是压倒性的因素吗
And is context always the overriding factor?
什么
Excuse me?
环境始终是压倒性的因素吗
Uh, is context always the overriding factor?
在我看来
In my opinion, yeah,
这些基本准则使我们的普通法系统
these are the same basic principles that have
从约翰·库克时代至今一直保持着活力
animated our Common Law system since the time of John Cook.
但是 我今天来不是给高中上课的
But, you know I'm not here to teach high-school civic, am I?
事实上 我倒希望是的
Ha ha ha. Actually, I wish you would.
我们中的一些人应该能从中获益
I think some of us could certainly use it.
参议员 我们已经进行了这么久
Senator, it's been a long morning.
如果 如果可以的话
If I, if I might,
我能申请休息一会吗
could I ask for a brief recess?
好主意 我们都可以放松一下
I think that's an excellent idea. We can all use some air.
我们十点一刻再继续
Uh, we can reconvene at 10:15.
蒙先生 太令人惊讶了
Well, Mr. Monk, what a surprise.
我听说你病了 -没有
I heard you were sick. - No, no.
我 我已经好多了
No, I'm, I'm feeling much better.
好很多了 -真让人松口气
Much, much better. - That's a relief.
所以你到这里是来给我加油的
So, you came all the way downtown, just to cheer me on?
真是太好了
It's nice.
我来这是因为你杀了我妻子
I'm here because you killed my wife.
你说什么 -你听见我说什么了
I'm sorry? - You heard me.
楚蒂 艾莉森 她是你在伯克利大学的学生
Trudy... Alison. She was a student of yours at Berkeley.
你和她有一段婚外情 而且她怀孕了
You had an affair with her. She got pregnent.
那是12年前
And 12 years ago,
你被提名为上诉法♥院♥法官
when you were nominated for the Appeal Court.
你怕事情败露
you made sure that story never got out.
所以就杀了两个女人
You killed 2 women.
温蒂·斯特劳德
Wendy Straud,
也就是当时的助产士
was the midwife at the birth.
还有我妻子
My wife.
他们让我做好心理准备
Well, they told me to expect this.
因为每次听证会上
They said that at every confirmation hearing,
都会有疯子跑过来
the nuts just come out of woodward.
里科弗法官 我们知道一切了
Judge Rickover, we know the whole story.
是吗
Oh really?
蒙先生 我在伯克利教过成千上万的学生
Mr Monk, I taught thousands of students at Berkeley.
他们中间有些人精神不稳定
Some of them were unstable.
很多人都很迷恋我
More than just a few had crushes on me,
但是请问 你的证据呢
but please, where's your proof?
孩子在哪呢 -孩子死了
Where is the child? - The baby died.
孩子死了 出生证明呢 书面证据呢
The baby died. Birth record, paper trails...
没了 都没了
Gone! It's all gone.
你销毁了一切证据
You took care of that.
你上周派乔伊·卡拉瑞斯基去了分娩中心
You sent Joey Kazarinski to the birthing center last week.
他们当时正在更新文件 主管
They're updating the files, the director
一定发现了关于楚蒂和那个孩子的资料
must have found something about Trudy, about the baby.
所以你杀了他
So you had him killed.
你26年来一直在掩盖自己的罪行
You've been covering your tracks for 26 years.
没事的 没关系 没关系
No, it's all right, it's all right, it's all right.
蒙先生生病了 病的很严重
Mr. Monk is sick, he's seriously ill.
脑子都糊涂了
He's obviuosly not thinking straight.
她临死前录了一卷带子 法官
She made, a tape, Judge.
她录了一卷带子
She made, a tape.
她当然会这么做
Of course she did.
因为她有妄想症
The woman was delusional.
我记得的 楚蒂
I remember. Trudy...
艾莉森 -艾莉森 是的 她
Alison. - Alison, yes, she
她总是跟着我 写情书给我
She follow me around. She wrote me letters.
每天早上还给我打两三个电♥话♥
Phone calls 2-3 in the morning.
我还记得她当时就声称她怀了我的孩子
I remember that she also claimed she was pregnent.
她可能自己认为这是真的 她精神很有问题
She probably believed it too, she was quite an unstable woman.
很显然你也一样
Apparently you had a lot in common.
蒙先生 蒙先生 不 蒙先生
Huh! Mr. Monk! Mr. Monk! No. Mr. Monk.
不 蒙先生 停下来 蒙先生 拜托
No, Mr. Monk! Stop. Mr. Monk, please!
我跟你没完
This is not over!
我跟你没完 -我知道
This is not over! - Yes, it is.
是的 我知道 医生正在里面给他检查
Yeah, I know. The doctor is in with him right now.
所以我们现在还不知道情况
So we still don't know.
我晚点再给你电♥话♥ 爱你
I better call you later. I love you.
是谁 -副局长
Who was that? - That was the Deputy Commissioner.
副局长 帕特里克·沃森吗
Deputy Commissioner, Patrick Watson?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's right.
你刚说"爱你" -是的 我爱他
You said, "I love you." - I do, love him.
我觉得他工作干得不错
I think he is doing a great job.
难道你不这么觉得
Why, why, you don't think he's..
不 我也认为他工作干得不错
I, I, I think he's doing a fine job,
但我不会跟他说我爱他
but I don't tell him that I love him.
或许你该说说 这是一般性的礼节
Maybe you should, it's just common courtesy.
这不是普通的礼节
It's not common courtesy.
我认为你工作也干得不错
Well, I think you're doing a great job.
我也爱你
I love you.
好吧 兰迪 我很后悔问了你这个问题
Okay, Randy. I'm sorry I asked.
等你想说的时候也别说了
When you're ready to tell me what it's really going on, don't.
医生 他怎么样了
Doctor. How is our boy?
情况稳定
He's stable.
事实上 不只是情况稳定
Actually, he's better than stable.
他的生命迹象改善了很多
His vital signs have improved.
暂时还不知道原因
We're not sure why.
因为仇恨
That'll be the hatred.
仇恨是世界上最好的良药
Pure malice is the best medicine in the world.
我们可以见他吗 -可以
Can we can see him? - Yeah.
容易多了 四天前你还像个桀骜的羚羊
That was easy. 4 days ago, you're a bucking bongo.
四天前 感觉像是上辈子的事
4 days ago, it was years ago.
我待会给你拿药过来
I'll be back later with your pills.
只能待五分钟 可别让他太激动
5 minutes, don't get him excited.
好的
Okay. Hey. Hey.
娜塔莉在哪儿
Where is, where is Natalie?
她到你家帮你拿衣服去了
She's uh, back at your place, getting you clothes.
为什么 我不能回家吗
Why, need, I can't go home?
兄弟 你很走运 你本来应该在监狱
Buddy, you're lucky, you're not in jail.
你被指控袭击
You've been charged with assault,
还有 恐吓一个现役法官
and, threatening a sitting judge.
不够格的法官
Yeah, some Judge.
没错 我们已经开始全面调查
We know. We've been digging around.
一切都得到了证实
It all checks out.
纳什医生还有一个手♥机♥
Dr. Nash had a second cell phone.
他给里科弗打了六次电♥话♥
He called Rickover half a dozen times.
我们推测他想勒索他
We figure he's trying to blackmail him,
于是里科弗雇佣卡拉瑞斯基除掉他
and Rickover hired kazarinski to kill him.
给他 把档案给他
Give him, give him the files.
我把它放在这儿
I'll put it there.
你做到了 你找出了凶手
You got it. You found him.
感觉如何 -这一切还没结束
How does it feel? - It's not over.
一切还没结束 只是空气
It's not over. Just the air...
一想到我现在和他呼吸一样的空气
the air that I'm breathing in is filthy,
就觉得恶心
cause he's breathing the same air.
我明白 老兄 听着
I know, buddy. Look.
我们一定抓到他 我保证
We're gonna get him, I promise you.
这是我对你的承诺
This is me promising you,
那个混♥蛋♥一定会进监狱
the son of a bitch is going down.
兰迪 关上门 关门
Randy, close the door. Close the door.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表