剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
Deal.
现在能去修吸尘器了吧
Can we fix the vacuum now?
有人吗 - 在呢
Hello? In here.
你好
Hello.
蒙克先生 娜塔莉
Mr. Monk, natalie,
我和迪舍中尉说过了
I already spoke to your Colleague, lt. Disher, earlier.
我们有别的事
Actually, That's not why we're here.
它坏了
It broke. It just stopped working.
你不是为了理查德的事吗
You mean, you're not here About richard?
你能看看吗 一分钟就好
Could you have a look? It'll just take a minute.
出了这样的事
I don't think I can think about work.
我没心思工作
Not now, not after what Happened.
因为
It's just...
理查德不仅是我的律师 还是我的老朋友
Richard was more Than my lawyer.He was one Of my oldest friends.
我们高中就认识了
I've known him Since high school.
真不敢相信他就这么走了
I just can't believe He's gone.
我能理解你的心情
I can appreciate that.
事情太突然了 请节哀顺变
It was a terrible thing.We're very sorry for your loss. Aren't we?
是的
Yes.
可我们都来了
But as long as we're here.
不动了?
It just stopped working?
是的 - 他清洁了过滤器
Yeah-- He cleaned the filter.
不能清洁过滤器 - 现在我知道了
Well, you're not suppose To clean the filter. -I know that now.
我们在说明书上尽量醒目地注明了
We wrote it As big as we could In the instruction book.
字体够大的了
It was the biggest font we had.
是很大
It was big.
好的 我来看看
All right, Let's take a look.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
那么…
So this is, uh...
你就在这儿发明的吗
This is where you invented it?
是的 光原型我就花了五年
Yes, sir, worked on the prototype for five years.
五年?
Wow, five years?
爱迪生说过
Well, you know what Thomas edison said.
发明是1%的灵感加上99%的汗水
Invention is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
我是这么认为的
I have a theory.
爱迪生是为他的狐臭自圆其说
I think edison said that To explain his b.o.
需要菲利普斯式螺钉头
I need a phillips-head.
那个什么汗水…
You know, the perspiration...
我听中尉说 你觉得理查德不是自然死亡
I gather from the lieutenant That you don't think Richard died Of natural causes.
你知道的 我们不能谈论案件
Oh, we can't talk about the Case, you understand.
你觉得清洁工的案子和这有关吗
You mentioned another case,A--a janitor you feel Might be connected?
有可能 案子正在调查中
It's possible. It's a work in progress.
在破案之前 蒙克先生一直都这么说
Yeah, mr. Monk always says It's a work in progress Just before he figures It all out.
是吗
Really?
那么
So
她怎么样
how does she look?
你说的没错 是过滤器的问题
Well, you were right It's the filter.
是啊
Yeah.
现在换不了 要几天时间
I can't replace it now. It will take a couple days.
周五怎么样
Oh, so friday?
周五是理查德的葬礼
Friday is richard's funeral.
几点
What time?
中午
Noon.
那你大约2:30,2:45回家
So you're home When--2:30, 2:45?
这样吧 修好了我通知你
How about this, I'll call you.
好的
Yeah, that sounds great.
非常感谢
Thank you, so much, For letting us just drop by.
谢谢 - 上帝保佑你
Thank you. Yes and god bless you.
还有你的工作
And your work.
好的 这样吧
All right, how about this.
没有派对
It won't be a party.
严格说来不算派对 只有我和朱莉
I mean, not technically, It'll just be me and julie.
我们今晚过来 点蜡烛 切生日蛋糕
We'll come over tonight and We'll have a birthday cake and a couple candles?
我不想要蛋糕
I don't want a cake.
好吧 杯形蛋糕怎么样
Okay, fine, uh, How about a cupcake?
一个杯形蛋糕 一根蜡烛
One cupcake And one candle.
啊,天哪
Crumbs.
好吧 一个塑料的杯形蛋糕 一张蜡烛照片
Okay, a plastic cupcake, A picture of a candle,
我保证我们不会打闹
And I promise We won't have any fun at all.
你知道我想要什么什么
You know what I want?
我真的想要什么吗
What I really want?
什么 尽管说
What? Just name it.
我想让你左转 - 左转?
I want you To make a left turn.-A left turn?
快 在这儿转弯
Right now.Turn here.
怎么了 - 我们被跟踪了
Why--what's going on? We're being followed.
天啊 该怎么办
Oh, my god--oh, my god. What do I do?
队长的电♥话♥
That's the captain.
你们还好吧
Are you guys okay?
我们被跟踪了
We're being followed.
是黑色的SUV吗
Is it a black suv?
是的 - 是的
Yes. - Yes.
内华达州的牌照?
Nevada plates?
是的 - 是的
Yes. Yes.
好的 冷静
Okay, stay calm.
我们刚刚得到消息 有人花两万要你命
We just got word That somebody put out a $20,000 contract on your life.
要我命
Contract.
只要他一个的还是我们两个都要?
Both of us, Or just him?
怎么了
What was that?
有人开枪了 快开啊
Thos are gun shots.Go, go, go, go!
怎么开 - 躲开
Which way?Away from the bullets.
走错了 错了
Wrong way, Wrong way, wrong way!
你怎么知道 - 上面写的
How do you know?It says wrong way.
救命啊
Help us.
快救救我们 有人追我们
You gotta help us. They're after us.
天啊 这边
Oh, my god. This way!
快啊
Come on.
垃圾桶 - 不行
The dumpster. The dumpster. - I can't.
移♥动♥式厕所
The port-a-john.
我你还不了解吗
Have we met?
蒙克先生 你得选择
Mr. Monk, You have to choose.
我选死
I choose death.
嘿 他们在这儿 - 快 快
Hey, they're down here. - Go, go, go, go!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
为什么盖上 - 要藏起来嘛
Why did you close it? - Because we're hiding.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我选移♥动♥式厕所
I'll take the port-a-john.
怎么处置他们
What do we do with them?
扔进河里
Let's dump them in the river.
他们在说我们呢
They're talking about us.
你们俩快出来
Come on out, Both of you.
举起手来
Let's see your hands. Hands up.
有什么遗言吗
Got any last words?
是的 我有
Yes, I do.
我想说的是
There's something I wanna say.
生日快乐 蒙克先生
Happy birthday, mr. Monk.
惊喜
Surprise!
我还是做到了
Gotcha!
谢谢
Thank you.
伙计 你真该看看你的表情 - 是啊 我真该看看
You should Have seen your face. -Yeah, I should've Seen my face.
你没事吧 不生我气吗 - 不 我很好
You're not mad are you? - No, i'm okay.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
很惊喜吧
So, were you surprised?
是的 又惊又喜
h, yes. Yes, I was.
你居然让他进了垃圾桶
I cannot believe you got him in that dumpster.
我知道 你们都很棒
I know. You guys were great.
SUV哪儿来的
Where did you get that suv?
被扣留的车辆 - 有意思 有意思
Impound lot.Uh-huh. Very funny, very funny.
追车 开枪 太好玩了
With the car chase And the gunshots.Very amusing.
警卫中弹时
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表