剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
我不看电视 -你说到重点了
I don't watch TV. - You get the point.
不看 我不看电视 -好吧 起码可以试一下吧
No, I don't. - All right, let's just try it.
只看一集 你想看哪集
Let's just watch one. Which one do you want to see?
我们来找找看
Let's see.
"有火的地方就有人抽烟"
"where there's fire, there's smoking."
听起来挺有意思的
that sounds funny.
"聚会中的败兴者" "终生罚站"
"slumber party pooper." "grounded for life."
我想说 这些名字听起来棒极了
Well, I mean, they all sound fantastic.
好吧 我们就放第一张吧
Okay. Let's just play the first one.
看第四集"受伤的手臂 受伤的心"
Episode four, "Broken arm, broken heart."
选得好啊 第四集
Ooh, good choice. Episode four.
画面快进 -这才刚开始
Picture go fast. - It just started.
画面快进 -快进
Picture go fast. - Go fast.
停 正常播放
Bing, picture regular.
正常播放
Picture regular.
吉米 你能在我的石膏上签个名吗
Hey, Jimmy, you want to sign my cast?
没有帅哥愿意给我签名
Nobody groovy wants to sign my cast.
画面暂停
Picture freezer.
暂停
picture freezer.
你看字母"E"和"T"
The "E" and the "T".
是一样的笔迹 -和什么一样
It's the same handwriting. - As what?
和镜子上的笔迹一样
As the mirror
还有给克莉丝汀·拉普的信里的笔迹
and the letters sent to Christine Rapp.
我就知道我以前见过
I knew I'd seen it before.
那些信是她自己用左手写的
She wrote those letters to herself with her left hand.
她为什么这么做
why?
为了杀死维克多·蒂姆林森
So she could kill Victor Timlinson
然后谎称是正当防卫
and claim it was self-defense.
她陷害了他
She was setting him up.
你也听到了 队长说他是个无名小卒
You heard the captain. He was a nobody.
他对她来说可是举足轻重啊
Well, he was somebody to her.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 蒂姆林森先生
Hello, Mr. Timlinson?
我觉得他不在
I don't think he's home.
多半不在 他是单身 而且死了
Probably not. He's single, and he's dead.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
等等
Wait.
你要进去吗
Are you going in?
不进去可能会是犯罪 -进去了才是犯罪
It'd be a crime not to. - It'd be a crime if we did.
所以进不进去反正都是犯罪
So it doesn't matter either way.
别碰到任何东西 -我尽量
Don't touch anything. - I'll try not to.
我是在告诉我自己
I was talking to myself.
好吧 我们到底要找什么
Oh. So what are we looking for?
他和克丽丝汀·拉普之间的某种联♥系♥
a connection between this guy and Christine Rapp.
这是蓄意杀人 所以他们一定以前就认识
she killed him on purpose, so they must have known each other.
我什么都找不到
i don't see anything.
没错 但这就是问题所在
Exactly. That's what's wrong.
我是说 他一直很迷恋她 记得吗
I mean, he was obsessed with her, remember?
那么该有的那些照片在哪儿
where are the pictures?
他的库珀家族午餐盒在哪儿
where's his Cooper Clan lunch box?
他一定是收藏在哪里了 -对
There should be a shrine. - yeah.
我去里面看一下
I'll go check in back.
室内装潢?
Interior decorating?
不是吧
i don't think so.
选票
Ballot
娜塔莉
Natalie.
娜塔莉 看看这个
Natalie, look at this.
我找到了
I got it.
这可是妈妈最喜欢的花瓶啊
You know, this was your mother's favorite vase.
这是件传家之宝
It was a family heirloom.
知道什么是传家之宝吗
Do you know what heirloom means?
易碎品?
Easily breakable?
爸爸 你是外科医生啊
Dad, you're a surgeon.
怎么不能给它做手术呢
Why can't you operate on it?
比利 我也想啊 可是恐怕这次
Wish I could, Billy, but i'm afraid in this case,
这位病人永远不能康复了
the patient's never gonna recover.
你们都知道在房♥子里玩耍的规矩
You all know the rules about running in the house.
我们要知道到底出了什么事
We need to know what happened here.
你们之中的谁打碎了花瓶?
Which one of you broke the vase?
丹尼 你有什么话要说吗
Danny, do you have something to say?
可能是幽灵干的
Maybe it was a ghost.
我总觉得客厅里好像常有幽灵出没
I always felt this living room was haunted.
窗户是开着的 说不定有浣熊跑进来了
The window was open. Maybe a raccoon came in.
我觉得既不是浣熊 也不是幽灵
I don't think it was a raccoon. It's not a ghost.
我想凶手现在就在这房♥间里
i think the culprit is in this room right now.
为什么你们老把责任归咎于我们呢
Why are you always accusing us?
你们怎么从来不对艾德里安发火呢
Why don't you ever get mad at Adrian?
对啊 你们从来不怀疑他
Yeah, you never even suspect him.
艾德里安从来不会惹上麻烦
Adrian never gets in trouble.
艾德里安太完美了
Adrian is perfect.
艾德里安 艾德里安 艾德里安
Adrian, Adrian, Adrian.
爸爸妈妈好
Hey, mom. Hey, dad.
丹尼好 凯茜好 比利好 珍妮好
Hey, Danny. Hey, Cathy. Hey, Billy. Hey, Janey.
抱歉 回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我在学校太忙了 因为我实在太受欢迎了
I was busy at school because i'm so popular.
你猜怎么着 我进了足球队
Oh, guess what. I made the football team.
还不止呢
and guess what else.
我是四分卫 四分卫超级之星
I'm the quarterback, the popular star quarterback.
没有人敢笑我 因为我实在太受欢迎了
and nobody makes fun of me because i'm so popular.
太棒了 艾德里安
That's wonderful, Adrian.
别在家里投球就行了
Just don't throw the ball around the house.
为什么不行?
Why not?
反正花瓶都碎了
The vase is already broken.
我以你为荣 儿子
I'm so proud of you, son.
谢谢你能成为这么好的一个孩子
Thanks for being such a wonderful boy.
不用客气 爸爸
You're welcome, dad.
也谢谢你从来不会丢下我们独自离去
and thank you for never driving away and leaving us forever.
我永远不会这样的 不用担心
I would never do such a thing. You don't have to worry about that.
凯西 你有什么话要跟爸爸妈妈说的吗
Cathy, is there anything you'd like to say to mom and dad?
爸爸 妈妈
Mom, dad,
我招供了
I have a confession.
是斯坎普打碎了花瓶
Scamp broke your vase.
斯坎普? -我们本想瞒着你们的
Scamp? -We didn't want to tell you.
我们怕你们会把它关回狗窝
We were afraid you'd send him back to the kennel.
我能理解你的所作所为
I understand why you did what you did,
但无论如何撒谎都是不对的
but it's never right to lie.
爸爸 对不起
Sorry, dad.
凯西 你还有什么别的事情要招供吗
Cathy, is there anything else you'd like to confess?
我偷看过珍妮的日记
I looked in Janey's diary.
不 你知道我在说什么
No, no, you know what i'm talking about.
我是说这个
I'm talking about this.
你是说你比赛获得的奖杯吗
You mean, all the trophies you won playing sports?
哈哈 错 不是我的奖杯
ha ha! no, not my trophies.
我是在说她的银球奖
I'm talking about her silver globe award.
你不是靠实力赢这个奖的吧
You didn't really earn this, did you?
我不知道你在说什么 -事情经过是这样的
I don't know what you're talking about. -Here's what happened.
35年前 这部戏结束之后 你的事业陷入了困境
35 years ago, after this show was cancelled, your career was in trouble.
我听不到 * 啦啦啦啦啦 *
I'm not listening. * la, la, la, la, la *
你得到了奖项提名
and when you were nominated for this award,
你知道这是你最后的机会
you knew it was your last chance,
所以你不惜一切手段来获胜
and you would do anything to win.
你遇到了一个叫维克多·蒂姆林森的粉丝
You met a fan named Victor Timlinson.
他告诉你他在哪里工作
he told you where he worked.
这是你事业上最幸运的机会
It was the luckiest break of your career.
他在一间叫法恩曼和凯利的会计公♥司♥工作
He worked for an accounting firm called Fineman and Kelly.
他们为演艺圈的各大奖项统计选票
they tabulated the ballots for all the big show business awards.
包括银球奖
Including the silver globes.
他在收发室工作
He worked for the mailroom.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it.
或是用钱收买♥♥他 或是用美色♥诱♥惑他
Maybe you paid him off. maybe you flirted with him.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表