剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
站进去 加油 皮皮别害怕球
Step into it, now. Come on, Petey. Don't be afraid of the ball.
来好好打一次 加油 小子
Step into one now, now, com'on kid.
准备 皮皮来个漂亮的水平出击
Here we go Petey. Nice level swing, now.
盯住球 皮皮加油 你行的
Eyes on the ball. Petey, com'on, you can do it!
来了 水平挥出
Here we go, level swing...
没事 没关系的 皮皮
All right, that's all right, hey Petey
没关系 双眼紧盯 等球投过来 加油 皮皮
It's all right, see the ball, wait for your pitch, com'on Petey.
玛莎 气色不错啊 想来玩玩吗
Lookin' good, Martha, You wanna play?
我们还缺个中外野手
We need a center fielder.
你想要了我的老命啊 Chauncey
You're trying to kill me, Chauncey?
别那么说 你会比我们都长寿的
Don't talk like that. You're gonna outlive us all.
准备 皮皮加油
Hey, here we go, Petey, com'on, now!
来好好挥一棒 看准球
Step into one now, meet the ball.
来吧 你能行的 这球你吃定了 皮皮
Here we go, you can do it. This is your pitch, Petey.
来吧 这球你一定能打中
Com'on now, this one is yours.
看准球 准备 皮皮
Meet the ball. Here we go, Petey.
付出的努力是时候得到回报了 加油 皮皮
All that practice about to pay off. Come on, Petey.
好样的 皮皮
Attaboy! Petey!
就这么打
That's how you do it!
这么打就对了 小子
That's how you do it right there, kid.
谁去把收下球 每个四块钱呢
Somebody get that. Those things cost four bucks each.
打得好 皮皮太棒了
Nice hit, Petey! Attaboy!
天呐 看看这些东西
Oh, look at all this stuff.
我看我们得把它们全部打包
I guess we have to pack it all up.
葬礼完了再说吧
Let's worry about it after the funeral.
我仍然难以接受
I still can't believe this.
她两度战胜了癌症 最终却这样走了
She beat cancer twice to die like that?
被棒球砸死了
Hit by a baseball.
起码她走的时候没什么痛苦
At least she didn't suffer.
她养的鱼
Oh, her fish.
它们肯定饿了
They must be starving.
来了来了
There you go.
我了解
I know.
我也很想她
I miss her too.
那是什么
What's that?
大部分都是账单 我会交给律师的
Bills mostly. I'll give them to the lawyer.
贝茜
Beth...
贝茜 看这个
Beth, look at this.
这是什么
What is it?
那是什么 棒球吗
What is that? Is that a baseball?
邮戳是周二的
It's postmarked tuesday.
那是她去世的三天前
That was three days before she died.
玛莎
MARTHA
别碰 -我没碰
Don't touch it. - I'm not touching it.
我连看都不想看
I don't even want to look at it.
蒙克 谢谢你能来
Hey, Monk, thank you for coming.
我们碰上个诡异的案子
We caught a weird one here.
前所未有的诡异
I mean, this is off the charts.
怎么回事 你们这是在干啥
What happened? W-w-what did you do here?
我们要把办公区重新安排过了
Oh, we rearranged the squad room.
我看我还是从头说起吧
I guess I should start at the beginning.
本周五 有个叫玛莎·墨菲的女人遇害了
On friday, a woman named Martha Murphy was killed.
是被棒球击中致死的
She was hit by a baseball.
她当时在少年棒球队的球场边走路健身
She was power walking past the little league field
一个叫皮皮 Cunningham的12岁男孩
When a 12-year-old kid named Petey Cunningham
将一只球打出场端围栏 击中了她
Knocked one over the fence and beaned her,
正中左太阳穴
Left temple.
这也太诡异了吧 不是吗
I mean, what are the odds, right?
百万分之一的概率
A million to one?
说不定还是十亿分之一呢
A billion to one, maybe.
你们重新安排办公区 为啥
You rearranged the squad room. Why?
是为了提升工作效率
It's supposed to be more efficient.
我们划分出了五个工作区
We've, uh, broken it down into five different units.
效果的确不错
It's actually working out pretty well.
管它的 听着
Whatever. Listen, get this...
玛莎的家人昨天从丹佛飞了过来
Yesterday, Martha's family flies in from Denver.
他们去了她家
They go to her house.
他们要安排祖母的身后事
They're gonna get grandma's affairs in order.
猜猜他们发现了什么
Guess what they found? It's the darndest thing.
我发现了在我当警♥察♥30多年最难以置信的东西
In 30 years of law enforcement, I've never...
我不明白的是
Here's what I don't understand.
办公区以前的安排方式有什么问题
What was the problem with the way it was?
以前的安排方式就是...
The way it was before was the way...
就是以前一直都用的方式
It's always been.
蒙克 我还没说到巫毒的事呢
Monk, I haven't even gotten to the voodoo stuff yet.
巫毒 -我觉得现在太乱了 不是吗
Voodoo? - I mean, it's so random, isn't it?
到处这么杂乱无章
I mean, you got all these arbitrary formations and...
这种环境让人怎么工作啊 太疯狂了
I mean, who can work like this? It's madness.
好了 我当时脑子进水了
Okay! I don't know what I was thinking.
兰迪 咱们把东西都摆回原样
Randy, let's put it back the way it was.
你说现在啊 得搬多久啊
What, you mean right now? For how long?
搬到蒙克死了为止
Until monk dies.
听到队长的话了吧
You heard the captain.
大伙把东西都摆回原样吧
Let's move the desks back the way they were.
来吧 警官
Let's go, sergeant.
拉尔夫 来这边给我搭把手
Hey, Ralph, give me a hand with this one here.
好的 队长 我扶着这儿
Captain, yeah. let me just grab that there.
伙计们 快快 都动起来
Hey, guys, let's go, let's go, let's go.
我们可没多少时间
We don't have all day.
这就对了 好的 谢谢
That's right. Yeah, thank you.
别碰那个 对 队长
Don't touch that. Yeah, captain.
对 麻烦把那个放那边
Yeah, if you can get that one back there.
使劲 推
There we go. there we go.
还有椅子
Chair.
行了吧
Okay?
那个有点歪出来了
Yeah, that one's a little off.
再摆直点
You know, kind of straight.
现在又太进去了 你刚才...
Okay, well, now, that's too far. you went too...
蒙克
Monk!
以前就是这样的
That's the way it was.
是 基本是
Yeah, almost.
你们在她家里找到了什么
So what did you find at her house?
在那呢
Over here.
巫毒玩偶
Voodoo doll.
对 我们已经查到是来自海特街的一家店
Yeah, we've already traced it from a store in the haight--
叫"乔根森神父的巫毒物品店"
Reverend Jorgensen's voodoo boutique.
已经派Fenderman和Kramer过去看看了
Just sent fenderman and kramer up there to take a look.
邮戳是诺布山的 上周二盖的
It was postmarked last Tuesday in Nob Hill.
已经去邮局查过了
Checked with post office.
邮戳百分之百是真的
The postmark is 100% legit.
所以现在的线索是
So here's what we have.
玩偶是在她去世前三天寄出的
The doll was mailed three days before she died.
可我看了看 根本不可能
And I'm looking at it, but it's just not possible.
等等
Wait a minute.
怎么了
What?
对不起 与巫毒有关吗
I'm sorry. Something about Voodoo?
她当时在锻炼吗
She was exercising?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
边走边健身 每天下午都来
Power walker, came by every afternoon.
都是同样的时间吗
At the same time?
3:30 4:00 不一定
Varied..3:30, 4:00.
所以她当时是一个人走到这里
So she was walking along here.
球飞出防护栏
The ball came over the fence.
经常有球从墙内打出来吗
Are there a lot of balls hit over this wall?
没有 可能偶尔会有吧
Not really. every now and then, maybe.
那一击简直太棒了
It was a hell of a hit, actually.
当然对墨菲太太来说实在很不幸
I mean, too bad about Mrs. Murphy,
但皮皮真的领会了全部的要领
But Petey really got all of it,
因为你紧紧盯住了球
'Cause you kept your eye on the ball.
你听了我的话 等待着球飞过来
You listened to me, waited for your pitch.
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表