剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表
I get it. You're right.
我们开喝吧
Let's break out the booze.
终于等到了
Yeah, finally.
好了
All right.
大家人手一瓶
And everybody gets a beer.
等等 就十二瓶吗
Hold on, only 12 bottles?
人人都有一瓶啊
Everybody gets a beer.
先生们 情况是这样
Gentlemen, here's the situation.
我们有十二瓶酒
We've got 12 bottles,
也就是一百四十四液盎司
which is 144 fluid ounces.
够让我们大家都有一点点醉意了
Which is enough for each of us to get a little sleepy.
或者让我们其中一个开怀畅饮
Or for one of us to get good and polluted.
选一个人喝 我喜欢这主意
Designated drunk. Hey, I love the idea.
我来 -好吧 就你了
I'll get drunk. - Right here. All right.
我们开创了一个新的婚庆传统
We've started a new wedding tradition,
但愿仅此一次 下不为例
a tradition that I hope is never repeated.
好的 我有个问题
All right, I have a question. I have a question.
你们大家
Any of you guys...
有喜欢电影的吗
Like movies?
我说的可是好莱坞大♥片♥哦
I'm talking about Hollywood movies.
因为我发现了一个超适合单身派对的电影
Because I have found the ultimate bachelor party movie...
限制级的哦
It's rated R.
大家都满18岁了吧
Everybody here over 18?
不 我认真的 都满了吧
No, seriously, are they?
看看吧
Check it out.
《告别单身派对》
Bachelor party.
看封面 片名就叫《告别单身派对》
It's actually called Bachelor Party. Read the cover.
"震撼 下流"
"Shocking, shameful."
很适合你哦
That's for you.
"邪恶"
"Sinful."
我都激动了
My!
"派对才刚刚开始而已"
"And the party hasn't even begun yet."
懂了吧
Get it?
他把啤酒洒了 满地都是
He spilled his beer. It's all over the floor.
看他们干啥呢 在车顶上跳舞
Now what are they doing, dancing on the roof of the car?
这样的剧情一般人可编不出
You can't make this stuff up.
这电影太带劲儿了
This movie's off the hook.
太有意思了
It's off the hook.
他现在干嘛呢 -他呕吐了
Now what's he doing? - He's throwing up.
只是是电影情节嘛 对吧
It's only a movie, right?
嘿 蒙克
Hey, Monk
我真的很感激这一切
I really appreciate this,
不过我很担心TK
but I'm worried about TK,
我想她一回家就能见到我
and I wanna be there when she gets home.
真的要走吗 我还买♥♥了个
Are you sure? Because I bought a
皮纳塔[游戏用的容器]呢
pinata.
外面那台维多利亚皇冠警车是谁的
Who belongs to the Crown Vic out front?
绿的那台吗
Well, is it green?
不 像是根灰炭 周围还有火
No, it's like a charcoal grey with flames on the side.
车顶和挡风玻璃上也有
And on the roof and the windshield.
烧到...火烧到挡风玻璃上啦
And on the... flames on the windshield?
烧到挡风玻璃上了
Flames on the windshield.
我喜欢这电影
I love this movie.
嘿 这是我的车啊
Hey, that's my car!
两辆消防车正在赶来 三分钟后就到
Two engines are on their way, they'll be here in three minutes.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
全无头绪
I have no idea.
不是这个
Not you...
昨晚睡的好吗
How'd you sleep?
睡觉是啥
Sleep, what's that?
TK不敢来我家了 她觉得不安全
TK won't come to my house, she doesn't feel safe there.
所以我们去了她家
So we go to her place.
凌晨两点 有辆车警报响了
2:00 am, a car alarm goes off,
她就给吓坏了
she gets freaked out,
结果我们在十号♥公路的
we end up spending the night
贝赛德汽车旅馆呆了一夜
at the Bayside motel on route 10.
她紧张得哭了一夜
She wound up crying all night.
不管这混球是谁 他在毁我的生活
Whoever this guy is, he's ruining my life.
看来他抢了我的活啊
Well, that's supposed to be my job.
正是
Exactly.
我拿到了昨晚你那车的检验报告
I got the lab report on the car last night,
不太意外 用汽油助燃的
no big surprise, gasoline accelerant.
发现汽油桶没 -没有
Gas can? - No gas can.
目击证人呢 -也没有
Witnesses? - No witnesses.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
我觉得有人想吓唬你
I think somebody's trying to scare you.
我知道 但为什么呢
Yeah. But why?
我是说 这不合情理啊
I mean, it doesn't track.
如果那混球想对我怎么样
If the guy wants a piece of me,
如果他想要伤害我
if he wants to hurt me,
他为什么不直接冲我来呢
why doesn't he come at me?
做这些猫鼠游戏有什么用
What's all this cat and mouse crap?
你筛选过后的嫌疑犯都有哪些
So who's on your short list?
我都研究一早上了
I've been at this all morning.
这些家伙大多都入狱或是死掉了
Most of these guys are either in jail or dead.
对啊 还有死在狱里的
Yeah, or both.
不 没有死在狱里的
No. Nobody is both.
有可能是乔伊·诺克斯吗
What about Joey Knox?
我记得他反复的说 我跟你们没完
Remember at that hearing, he kept saying that it wasn't over?
我已经查过了 乔伊·诺克斯在墨西哥
I already checked, Joey Knox is in Mexico.
他没有兄弟吗
But didn't he have a brother?
对啊 乔伊·诺克斯是有个弟弟
Yes, Joey Knox had a brother.
好的 谢谢了
Great, thank you.
不过他弟弟已经过世了
And the brother's deceased.
那是什么
What's that?
公园里那个被焚死者的资料
It's the burn victim from the park,
我们好像能确认身份了
we might have an I.D.
通过对众多花店的查证
Been checking flower shops...
还记得蒙克发现的绿色泡沫塑料吗
Remember Monk found that green styrofoam?
记得 当时我也在场
Yeah, I remember, I was there.
太平洋高地地区有个花店
There's a flower shop up in Pacific Heights.
他们的一个员工从上周二开始就失踪了
One of their clerks has been missing since Tuesday.
你和蒙克去查证一下
You and Monk go check it out.
我去不了 我得在这挽救我的婚姻
I can't go 'cause I'm trying to save my marriage here.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我在这忙着挽救我的婚姻?
I'm trying to save my marriage?
我根本还没结婚呢
and I ain't even married yet.
闻到了吗
You smell that?
他们该开点窗户的
They should open some windows.
我觉得这香味太棒了
I think it smells wonderful.
我敢打赌天堂就是这个味儿
I bet you heaven smells just like this.
我赌肯定不是 赌二十块
I bet it doesn't. $20.
嗨 欢迎来到"魅引花店"
Hey, hi. Welcome to Affinity.
我是乔伊
I'm Joy.
能为您效劳吗 -你是花圃的主人吗
How can I help you? - Are you the owner?
我不喜欢"主人"这称呼
I don't like that word "owner".
你不能做大自然的主人 对吧
You can't own a piece of nature, right?
对 不过租约上是你的名字 没错吧
Yeah, but your name's on the lease, right?
我是说 这终究是个店
I mean, it's a store.
这位女士 我是递舍尔中尉
Ma'am, my name is lieutenant Disher.
是旧金山警局的警♥察♥
I'm from the San Francisco police.
这是艾德里安·蒙克和娜塔莉·缇哲
This is Adrian Monk, Natalie Teeger.
是和查利有关吗
This is about Charlie.
是的 女士 查利·多伊尔
Yes, ma'am, Charlie Doyle.
你说他失踪一周了
You said he's been missing for a week.
对 从上周二开始
Yeah, a week ago Tuesday.
他在这工作多久了
How long did he work here?
三年了 他是我一个员工
Three years. He was my clerk,
负责送货 突然离开不是他的风格
he made my deliveries, and it's not like him to disappear.
他都没迟到过 -他穿过棕色工作靴吗
He was never even late. - Did he wear tan work boots?
穿过 有时会穿
剧集 | 神探阿蒙(2002) | 导航列表