Hey, I got a dud.
我这个喷不出来
How is it a guy as big as you, Ken,
肯 像你这样壮实的人
has no basketball skills?
怎么不会打篮球呢
I'm sure more research is needed.
我们应该进一步研究
We should try it out.
试用一下
Who smells bad in here?
这里谁最臭
Oh, no. Come on.
别这样 少来
Come on, Kenny.
来吧 肯尼
Knock it off!
别闹了
Just pretend it's prom night.
就当是舞会之夜
You can be the girl.
你现在就是姑娘
Stop!
住手
Engage rockets.
准备发射
All right, close your eyes.
好吧 闭上双眼
Mr. Draper, I was buzzing you.
德雷柏先生 我一直在呼叫您
Mr. Cooper is waiting.
库珀先生来了
I always thought it was Sterling
我一直以为是斯特林
who was responsible for the Navy attitude around this place.
把海军作风带到这地方来的始作俑者
Brassere account.
我们在讨论布雷泽尔那单生意
Just figured out we can't sell them to men.
最近发现产品在男人中没有市场
So much yarn, so little time.
借口很多 时间太少
So Roger mentioned this Nixon thing.
罗杰向你提过尼克松的事吧
Yeah, he mentioned it.
提过
I just assumed it went away.
我还以为这事儿完了呢
It didn't.
还没
Last I read, Nixon was running without an agency.
上次我看到消息说尼克松没有找广♥告♥公♥司♥
Make no mistake, we know better
毫无疑问
what Dick Nixon needs better than Dick Nixon.
我们比尼克松本人更了解他到底想要什么
What does Dick Nixon think he needs?
那么尼克松认为他想要什么呢
What he already has: Ted Rogers,
他已经拥有了特德·罗杰斯
the brains behind that Checkers broadcast.
棋格广播公♥司♥的幕后主脑
See the problem?
看见问题了吧
He dodged a financial scandal
他通过和太太一起
By standing with his wife and begging for his dog.
大肆拉拢他的亲信来掩盖财政丑闻
An admission wrapped in a distraction.
企图分散别人注意力
I'd say they know what they're doing.
我肯定他们知道自己在做什么
Dogs are winners.
他的亲信才是赢家
Well, they think they're set without us.
他们已经想好不用我们
Why chase a girl who doesn't want to get caught?
我们为什么自作多情呢
You have a problem with Nixon?
你和尼克松有过节
I don't vote.
我不投票
Hear, hear.
我也是
But politics aside,
但是这八年来
these last eight years have been good to us
政策对我们有利
because they've been good to Proctor & Gamble
因为它们对宝洁
and The United Fruit Company et cetera.
以及联合水果等公♥司♥都有帮助
So whether Dick Nixon likes it or not...
所以不管尼克松喜不喜欢
We will give our people what they want, agreed?
我们都会做有利于大众的事 同意吧
I said cut it out!
住手
Be my pleasure.
荣幸之至
Goodie.
很好
Assemble a team.
组织一个团队
Start files on contenders:
搜集竞争者的资料
Symington, Kennedy...
例如赛明顿 肯尼迪
Who knows? Maybe Eleanor Roosevelt
谁知道呢 说不定埃莉诺·罗斯福
will throw her feedbag into the ring.
也想要夹在里面掺和呢
Don, you still on for lunch?
唐 要去吃午饭吗
No.
不用了
Don't tell me that's lunch.
别告诉我那是你的午餐
I've got a lot of work to catch up on.
很多事儿没有做完
I do that sometimes.
我有时也这样
Saunter over to the pie cart.
随便在街上买♥♥个派啊
Egg salad and the worst cup of coffee in the world.
鸡蛋沙拉啊 还有史上最糟糕的咖啡
35 cents.
才35美分
I've been meaning to try it.
我已经打算试试了
It's okay if you like ptomaine poisoning.
你想食物中毒的话就尽管试吧
Well, toodle-oo.
再见
Secretary 1
秘书 1分
copywriter 0.
撰稿人 0分
It wasn't that.
不是你想的那样
I bring my lunch at least until after the first of the month.
我起码这个月都得吃自带午餐
Get your things.
把那东西收起来
That sandwich is making me sad.
我看到三明治就恶心
It's a postcard from Campbell on his honeymoon.
这是坎贝尔的蜜月明信片
Niagara Falls.
尼加拉瓜大瀑布
"Greetings from the wettest place on earth. "
来自世界上最湿地方的问候
I say we skip lunch altogether
我说我们别吃午饭了
and try on those narrow sweater sets I saw at Lord and Taylor.
去洛德泰勒百货公♥司♥试试紧身毛衣吧
Do you want me to sit outside the dressing room
要我在更衣室门口
and hold your purse?
帮你们拿钱包吗
What he's trying to say is can we buy you lunch?
他其实是想问我们是否可以请你们吃饭
Oh. I don't know.
我不知道
We hadn't planned on eating.
我们还没有打算吃东西
Come on, three on two.
来吧 三比二
I know you all like being outnumbered.
我知道你们喜欢男多女少
That's two on two. I'm married.
是二比二 我结婚了不算
You still have to eat lunch.
你总得吃午饭吧
What do you say? Change of plans?
你的意思呢 改变计划
They do smell nice.
他们看上去挺真诚的
What's that?
那是什么
Postcard from Pete Campbell.
皮特·坎贝尔寄来的明信片
He's on a honeymoon, right?
他正在度蜜月吧
Niagara Falls.
尼加拉瓜大瀑布
He hasn't, uh, left the room, apparently.
不过他显然一直都待在屋里
Shall we?
可以走了吗
So, Pegs, you part of our nation's military industrial
佩 你是"男女朋友军工复合体"的
boyfriend-girlfriend complex?
成员之一吗
Excuse me?
什么意思
He wants to know are you, uh, taken,
他想问你已经名花有主了
are you kept, or merely browsing?
还是单身 抑或正在寻觅
She's browsing.
她正在寻觅
And like most of us,
和我们大多数人一样
she's disappointed with the selection of merchandise.
她对选择对象很失望
Perhaps I can interest you in a 42 long?
或许42的长度你可能会感兴趣
That's not his suit size.
那指的可不是他西装的尺寸
She blushes.
她脸红了
No, I don't.
不 我没有
Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but, uh,
或许我不该告诉你 但是
you are the subject of much debate.
你可是我们的话题女王
Money riding on the outcome.
赌注正在飙升
Money for me?
赌我
Now there's even a third possibility:
这里有第三种可能
Paying you.
付钱给你
We should be getting back.
我们得回去了
I'll get the check.
我来买♥♥单
My goodness. Thank you for lunch, boys.
天啊 谢谢你们的午餐
Yes. Thank you.
对 谢谢
Take the rest of the afternoon off.
下午请个假吧
We could... go to the zoo, see what the animals are up to.
我们可以去动物园看动物们在做什么
I should get back to work.
我得回去工作
Or shopping.
或购物
Guess I don't see any money changing hands, Kenny.
我想你输定了 肯尼
You'll see.
走着瞧
My persistence is my charm.
不折不挠是我最大的优点
That was delicious.
真好吃
You enjoy yourself with the Hitler Youth?
和希♥特♥勒♥青年团玩得开心吧
Oh. Well, it was kind of last-minute.
那是突然决定的
Easy. See that Draper takes a look at this.
放轻松 让德雷柏看看这个
Certainly.
好的
You can look, too.
你也可以看
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表