And what is your unique point of view?
那你有什么独特见解
I wrote it down.
我写下来了
Summarize.
简要说一下
It's one day. I don't know if I lost any weight.
只有一天时间 我不知道有没有减下去一点
Do you feel different?
你感觉有所不同吗
I wrote it down.
我写下来了
Peggy, you're saying even less in here than you are now.
佩奇 你写得比你说的还少
It's hard to put into words.
很难用言语形容
Then you have failed.
那你就没有完成任务
You definitely feel something
是有所感觉
That I think some women... would like to feel.
我觉得有些女人会喜欢
Where is that here?
这里面写在哪里
It vibrates.
它会震动
And that coincides with how you wear it.
再想想腰带的位置
Oh. I see that here:
我看见了
"A sensation. "
一种感觉
Yes.
是的
It explains its success.
这解释了它为什么会畅销
And it basically made me think
我只是觉得
It was probably... unrelated to weight loss.
这可能跟减肥没什么关系
We now have a benefit.
总算是一个产品优点
And we just have to figure out how to put it into words.
我们现在只需要想一下词语来形容
Have another go at it.
你再试一试
I will work on that, Mr. Draper.
好的 德雷柏先生
Peggy, just think about it deeply.
佩奇 先仔细思考
Then forget it,
然后忘掉你所想的
And an idea will... jump up in your face.
接着就会有奇思妙想涌出你的脑海
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思 女士
I hate to bother you.
抱歉打扰了您
I'm from the Frederick Air Conditioning Company,
我是弗雷德里克空调公♥司♥的员工
And I'd like to talk to you
我想跟您介绍一个
About an opportunity to live in frozen comfort.
让您的家变得更凉爽舒适的好东西
I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
Could I trouble you for a glass of water?
能给我杯水吗
It's a scorcher out here.
外面太热了
I...
我
Of course.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, we have many units in all price ranges.
夫人 我们有不同价位的产品
What?
怎么了
I'm married to a salesman.
我先生就是推销员
And I'm sure my husband and I can brave another week
我相信他和我能再坚持一个星期
Or however long this Indian summer's going to be.
或者坚持完这个酷夏
Can I come back when he is here?
那等您丈夫在时我再来好吗
I mean, a unit here or in your living room...
在这里或者您的客厅里安个装置
We wouldn't even have to alter your window.
根本都不用整改你的窗户
We could just cut a hole right above it.
只用在这上面钻一个小孔
You see this gap?
看见这个缝隙了吗
That's where your cool air, whatever there is of it,
本来这里用来降温 可里面的东西
is escaping.
正在泄露
From that little space?
就从那么小的洞里吗
Yes. And there's a science to how heat patterns work.
对 冷热变化是有科学依据可循的
Now, what you need is a unit here downstairs
你现在只需在楼下
and one in your bedroom.
和卧室各装一个装置
That's if you have the right construction.
只要结构正确
That would be nice.
听起来不错
I could take down some numbers,
我可以记下一些数据
you know, measure everything.
就是测量一下
Write up an estimate...
再给你们一个大概费用
Something you could discuss with your husband When he comes home.
你可以等你丈夫回来后跟他商量
I guess that would be okay.
我想这样可以
You know...
那个
My husband...
我先生
I think he would rather go to Sears.
我觉得他可能更愿受热
If that's what you want.
如果您这么想的话
You should go.
你该走了
I can just guess what this would cost and put it under your door when your husband comes home.
我可以估算一下花费再送给你先生看
Please go.
请你走吧
Fernando, we are pleased to hear that case sales have more than doubled.
费尔南多 听说销♥售♥额翻番我们很高兴
We still believe that most of the credit goes to your rum.
大部分功劳可要归功于你的朗姆酒
Say hello from me.
替我问好
Bert Cooper says it is a unique pleasure working with you.
伯特·库珀说跟你合作是难得的荣幸
I just finish trying to talk Lucky Strike off a ledge
我刚刚结束了和幸福时光公♥司♥的谈话
Junior or Senior?
老的还是小的
Senior. He's coming for lunch tomorrow
老的 他明天过来一起吃午餐
To see if Roger is still involved.
想知道罗杰是否还在参与
And they're having this lunch bedside, I suppose?
他们是要在病床边吃午餐吗
I invited him here to see for himself.
我要请他到公♥司♥来亲眼看看
He called my bluff.
他以为我骗他
Clear tomorrow.
明天刚好让他看清楚
I need you to, uh,
我需要你
Draw focus from our guest of honor.
让我们的贵宾把注意力转到你身上
...Was number 2 in his class at Columbia Law School.
是哥伦比亚法学院他们班的第二名
He works with Morgenthau,
他与摩根索共事
And having been captivated by him at more than one cocktail party,
一起参加过几次鸡尾酒会 完全被他吸引了
He is a charmer.
他是个万人迷
I can see he does something for you,
我看得出你对他动了心
But I don't know if this is the right time.
可我不知道现在是否合适
Because you're getting so much younger every day?
因为你会越来越年轻吗
Because I don't know if my heart would be in it.
因为我不知道是否能全心投入
Are you seeing that goy?
你跟那个异邦人在交往吗
A little bit.
差不多吧
Well, I told you I wouldn't let that stop me.
我告诉过你我也不会因此停下脚步的
What if he were, um...
若他
You're mumbling.
你结巴了
What if he were married?
若他是有妇之夫呢
My goodness.
我的天
Jesus.
天哪
Nothing's happened.
没发生什么事呢
Good.
那就好
But I have been thinking about it.
可我一直在想
The two of us together.
想我跟他在一起
It feels so natural. I feel so close to him.
这种感觉如此自然 我感到跟他如此贴近
Really?
真的吗
He's married, but I don't think he's happy.
他是结婚了 可我觉得他不开心
Obviously.
显然是
What does it matter? Nothing's going to happen.
这有什么大不了 反正不会发生什么
All I know is what I see in the movies.
我知道的就是电影所描写的那样
It's magical,
爱情似乎有着神奇的魔力
And then they start talking about him leaving his wife,
然后他们说他要离开他妻子了
And then he doesn't.
可最后他还是没有
I saw this one where the husband gets the woman pregnant
有一部里那女的怀孕了 所以那个有妇之夫
so he kills her.
就杀了她
You don't want to be that woman.
你不会想成为那样的女人
Go ahead.
打开吧
Oh, please. Whatever it says is going to seem related to this.
那上面的话好像跟现在说的事有关
"You are your own worst enemy. "
你是你自己最大的敌人
That's yours.
那是你的纸条
You look tired.
你看起来很累
I am.
确实很累
You're working too much.
你工作太多了
No, it's just...
也不是 就是
Maybe.
也许吧
It's too hot in here anyway.
屋里太热了
You know, we're losing a lot of our cool air
你知道吗 很多冷空气
Through the windows in the dining room?
都从餐厅里的窗户流走了吗
What?
什么
Nothing. It's just something the salesman said.
没什么 就是推销员说的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表