No, sir. No, I don't.
不 不需要
Keep moving.
继续前进
I forgot. Navy man.
我忘了 你当过海军
I love redheads.
我喜欢红发
With big breasts.
大胸的女人
We'll find you one if we still have jobs.
只要你这次不丢工作 我们还能给你找一个
Want me to run ahead?
要我跑前头吗
Run?
跑
My name's on the building.
我的名字可是刻在大楼上的
They can wait for me.
他们可以等我
I got to stop talking.
不再说话了
I'm fine.
我没事
Just lost my tie clip.
只是丢了我的领带夹
I'll find it. Go on.
我会找到的 你继续走
You sure?
你确定
I said go on.
我说了 你继续
Found it!
找到了
Where the hell were you? Elevator's out.
你去哪了 电梯坏了
That's quite a hike. Where's Sterling? He's coming.
那可真是长途跋涉 斯特林去哪了 他快来了
Well, here are the troops now.
我们的队伍来了
Lou, Michael, Charlie, uh, Don Draper.
路 迈克 查理 这是唐·德雷柏
Hey, Don.
好啊 唐
Our creative muscle.
我们创意的中坚力量
Hopefully, a little brains, too.
也希望是 更核心点
Sorry to keep you fellas waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了
The elevator's out.
电梯出故障了
Pete Campbell, of course.
这是皮特·坎贝尔
We've spoken on the phone.
我们电♥话♥上谈过
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
He'll continue handling things for you.
他会继续为你们处理事务
And when I say handling,I mean he runs everything by me.
我说的处理是他会打点一切
And, of course, uh, my partner, Roger Sterling.
我的搭档 罗杰·斯特林
We heard the elevator's down.
我们听说电梯坏了
Those boys over at united fruit
那些人真是吃干饭的
Talk about you like you invented the damn banana.
谈谈你发明的见鬼的香蕉
You all right, Roger?
你还好吗 罗杰
Get us some ice water.
给我点冰水
Oysters.
是牡蛎
I can see that.
我能看出来
23 floors.
二十三层楼
I'm just sorry I missed this lunch.
我只是对错过中餐感到后悔
We were with some quakers. Had cottage cheese.
我们支持吃了点快餐 白干酪之类的
Well, let's let Roger regroup.
让罗杰歇会吧
Okay. Yeah.
好的 恩
This way.
这边请
I'll be right in.
我就在这
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
是的
Fine.
没事
Good.
好的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表