Happiness.
就是幸福感
And you know what happiness is?
什么是幸福感
Happiness is the smell of a new car.
幸福感就是一辆新车的气息
It's freedom from fear.
是无所畏惧的自♥由♥
It's a billboard on the side of the
是路边的广♥告♥牌
road that screaming and really ensurance of
让人尖叫 对你保证说
That whatever you're doing... it's okay.
无论你做什么都是可以的
You are okay.
你们没有问题
It's toasted.
它烘焙过[举杯祝福]
I get it.
我懂了
You had me worried.
你让我提心吊胆
I don't know if you were drunk or not drunk,
我都搞不清你是不是醉了
But that was inspired.
不过刚刚真是振奋人心
For the record, I pulled it out of thin air,
纯粹是凭空想出来的
So thank you, up there.
谢啦 上帝
You're looking in the wrong direction.
谢错人了吧
So now that i've got you in the afterglow here,
那我得好好抓住你这得意的小尾巴
What do you say you reconsider this presidential campaign?
再考虑考虑总统竞选活动怎么样
I don't know. bunting and babies?
不知道 彩旗和宝宝吗
That's hard work.
这可是块硬骨头
I don't want to make hash of it.
我不想搞砸了
Modesty. that's adorable.
玩谦逊啊 很可爱
Consider the product. He's young, handsome, navy hero.
考虑下 他年轻英俊 是位海军英雄
Honestly, it shouldn't be too difficult
老实说 去说服美国民众
To convince American Dick Nixon is a winner.
尼克松会当选 不会太难
Mr. Draper, you've got visitors.
德雷柏先生 有人来访
Could you be a little more specific, honey?
宝贝 说具体些
We heard you saved the day.
听说你今天救了大家
Oh, thank you, boys. i appreciate it.
谢谢 伙计们 很感谢
I told them how amazing you were.
我跟他们说了你刚有多棒
I'm still tingling.
我这会儿还激动呢
Well, looks like you're all going to engage in a little mid-level comradery
看起来你要好好享受你的中层兄弟情
So I'll be on my way.
我先走了
Don, thanks again for the home run.
唐 再次谢谢你刚的全垒打
I'd love to come through. Speaking of which,
乐意效劳 说到这儿
Any chance you could patch things up with Rachel Menken?
关于雷切尔 麦肯能做些补救吗
Any way you can be as charming as I said you were?
有什么法子能让你跟我所说的一样动人
Haven't you had enough of my magic for one day?
我这一天的魔力还不够的吗
She's worth $3 million.
她可值300万
You're a whore.
你个娼妓
Peggy...
佩奇
Could she get us a little more ice?
她能再来些冰吗
Yes, Mr. Draper? Just a minute.
德雷柏先生 稍等
Fellas, i think this party's gonna have to move elsewhere.
伙计们 我想派对得挪个地方了
Move wherever you want, but it's 5:15.
你想挪哪儿都行 不过5点15了
The bachelor party's underway.
婚前派队就要开始
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, come on, Don. All hands on deck.
别这样 唐 大家可都准备好了
Aren't you gonna help give Pete his big sendoff?
你不去给皮特好好壮行吗
Maybe next time.
下次吧
Come on, guys.
别这样啦
Don will join us later, right, don?
唐迟些时候会来的 对吧
If Greta's research was any good,
格丽塔的研究要是有用
I would have used it.
我不会扔的
What are you talking about?
我不知道你在说什么
I'm saying I had a report just like that.
我有份一样的报告
And it sonds like there's some magic machine
不过像是有个什么魔法机器
That makes identical copies of things.
复♥制♥了别人的东西
I still think she was right.
我仍觉得她是对的
Have a great night, Pete.
晚上好好玩 皮特
Congratulations.
恭喜
I heard you were amazing in the meeting.
听说你在会议上出尽了风头
Fear stimulates my imagination.
恐惧激发了我的想象力
I just wanted to thank you for a great first day,
我只是来谢谢你 这第一天太棒了
And for, you know...
还有 你知道
Standing up for me with Mr. Campbell.
在坎贝尔先生面前为我挺身而出
First of all, Peggy,
佩奇 第一
I'm your boss, not your boyfriend.
我是你上司 不是你男友
Second of all, you ever let
第二 你要是胆敢再让
Pete Campbell go throug my trash again
皮特·坎贝尔翻我的垃圾
You won't be able to find a job selling sandwiches in Pan station tomorrow.
你连在快餐店卖♥♥三明治的工作也别想了
He said he left his fountain pen in here.
他说落了自来水笔在这儿
I didn't know.
我并不知情
I hope you don't think I'm that kind of girl.
希望你不要把我当成那种女孩
Of course not.
当然没有
Go home. Put your curlers in.
回家 卷卷头发
We'll get a fresh start tomorrow.
明天会有全新的开始
Oh, and, Peggy,
还有 佩奇
I need you to place a call.
我要你打个电♥话♥
I want to see you here every 15 minutes,
我要每15分钟都能见到你
Whether you have drinks or not.
有没有酒都没关系
Uh, every five minutes.
每5分钟
Let's live here.
我们干脆住这里好了
Better do more than look tonight.
今晚不只是看看就好了
Do you have a girlfriend, Salvatore?
萨尔瓦多 你有女友了吗
Come on. I'm Italian.
嘿 我可是意大利人
Is there some kind of party here?
这里有派对吗
How did you swing it?
你怎么做到的
They work at the Automat.
他们在自动售货机上班
He pressed a button, and they came out.
他按钮一按 她们就出来了
I hope we're not interrupting anything.
没打扰到你们吧
Definitely not.
当然没有
Well, I have the best seat. What are we drinking?
我的位子最棒了 喝什么
More of whatever's making you the way you are.
跟你搭调的都成
I love this place.
我很爱这地方
It's hot, loud, and filled with men.
热浪 喧哗 无所不在的男人
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Oh, my God. I can already feel it.
天啊 我都感觉到了
I have a feeling you like this all the time.
我有种感觉 你一直都喜欢这样
I like to laugh.
我喜欢笑
Is that right?
是这样吗
Now, you stop that.
你别这样
You said you like to laugh.
你说你爱笑
I mean it.
我认真的
It's... it's too...
这 这太
Too delicious.
太可口
Hey, i said stop it. What do you think you're doing?
我说了住手 你以为你在干嘛
You know exactly.
你心知肚明
Um, you know what, girls?
姑娘们
I think we should go.
我想我们该走了
Oh, come on.
别这样
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I'll be good.
我会老实的
Buy the girls whatever they want.
给美女们她们想要的
So, uh, what do you fellas do?
你们做哪行的
You're looking at the finest ad men in New York.
你正对着纽约最优秀的广♥告♥精英
Hell, the world.
啊 应该是全世界最出色的
For the lady, a special Mai Tai,
女士的特调迈泰酒
And one whiskey neat.
一杯纯威士忌
So...
那么
You're going to ply me with drinks
你要请我喝酒
And convince me what a terrible mistake i'm making.
然后说服我说我犯了个多么大的错
That is quite a drink.
那可是好酒
You got in trouble, didn't you?
你有麻烦了 对吧
I shouldn't have lost my temper,
我不应该发脾气
And I certainly shouldn't have treated you Like anything less than a client.
没把你当作客户也很不应该
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
So you understand.
那你理解了
Now I do.
现在理解了
It was, uh, refreshing, really.
那是全新的体验 真的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表