Well, it must be. He just said it.
肯定是 他刚刚说了
Well, I've been spending a lot of time with my wife.
我跟我的妻子待了很长一段时间
I'm glad we came by.
很高兴我们今天来了
I missed you all.
我想念你们大家
You New Yorkers.
你们这帮纽约客
To New Yorkers.
为纽约人干杯
May they always...
愿他们永远
Oh, Jesus. Not again.
我的天 又来了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Just give him some air. Give him some air.
给他点空间 让他呼吸
Give him air.
让他大口呼吸
I'm okay. Don't talk.
我没事 别说话
This was stupid. I'll get the elevator.
这太蠢了 我去按电梯
No, they're holding the elevator.
电梯到了
I'm very sorry.
真的对不起
Mona, sweetheart, this was a mistake.
莫娜 亲爱的 这是一个错误
I tried to talk him out of it, but you people.
我劝他不要来 可你们这些人
Mrs. Sterling, I had no idea.
斯特林夫人 我不知情
I used to think you couldn't put a value on a human life,
我以前以为你们会重视人的生命
But I never asked Bert Cooper, did I?
我从未要求过伯特·库珀 是吗
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
Go to hell, Bert.
下地狱去吧 伯特
I don't need to tell you that Don has everything under control.
我不必再强调一切尽在唐的掌握中
I don't know.
我可不知道
Without Sterling...
没有斯特林
I may have a family business,
虽然我是家族生意
But I'm not an autocrat.
可我不是独♥裁♥者
I have a board,
我有董事会
And my son wants to be the executive of an aluminum company.
我的儿子想成为一家铝材料公♥司♥的执行长
Ah, still, your board should give credit where credit is due.
可你的董事会应该给值得信任的人一点鼓励
Share?
同意吗
We all like Don Draper,
我们都喜欢唐·德雷柏
But if I was you, I'd find some way to show him
可如果我是你 我会想办法让他知道
That you all do, too.
你们也很喜欢他
He's a dead man, you know, even if he survives.
即使他活下来也无法东山再起了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Most clients will put up with one coronary from a partner.
大多数客户会忍♥受合伙人一次心脏病发作
Cost of doing business. Two?
做生意的风险嘛 可两次
Are we going down?
我们是不是要完了
I wrote, prepared, and sent out my resume this afternoon,
我今天下午写了一份简历寄出
At company expense.
用的是公费
Look, it doesn't take a genius to see what's going to happen.
笨蛋也看得出接下来会怎么样
They'll bump Draper up to partner.
他们会将德雷柏提升为合伙人
Everyone will fall in line.
其他人按部就班
Draper.
德雷柏
It would have happened a long time ago
要不是他们这么贪婪
If they weren't so greedy.
这件事很早之前就该定了
They're already paying him his weight in gold.
他们已经给了他高额工资
Half the accounts at this agency came for Draper.
这个机构一半的广♥告♥文案都是冲德雷柏来的
Frank Birmingham brings in a lot of accounts.
法兰克·伯明翰也有不少功劳
Come on. You sit in that conference room.
不是吧 你也在会议室
Frank Birmingham brings them in,
法兰克·伯明翰是带来了不少生意
And while they're dozing off,
可他们打盹睡觉时
Don goes through their wallets.
是唐去赚回了钱
What about Mitch Sullivan in Media?
传媒部门的米奇·沙利文怎么样
He's fat, bald, and charmless.
他肥胖秃顶 毫无魅力
You think Draper likes me?
你们觉得德雷柏喜欢我吗
He rides me pretty hard sometimes.
他有时会狠狠打击我
It's hard to tell with him.
很难分辨他的喜好
He likes you.
但他喜欢你
I work at it.
那是我努力的结果
I work at it, too.
我也努力了
I can tell you do.
我看得出来
You never know when he's doing it.
可他讨好时你就看不出了
There's not a man in this room
这房♥间里没有一个人
Who's not holding Don Draper on their shoulders
不曾为唐·德雷柏出过力
So that he can reach partner.
所以他才能升到合伙人
He's not going to fire you.
他不会开除你
Who said anything about that?
谁这么说了
No one. It's just...
没人说 只是
You don't think he deserves it, do you?
你觉得他还不够格当合伙人是吗
Campbell, don't you know anything about business,
坎贝尔 你不是很了解做生意吗
Cleaning out the old guys?
清除老员工
It's good for us. It opens up spots.
这对我们很好 会有更多的空位
My ma, she wouldn't shut up about you.
我的妈妈对你赞不绝口
I told her I remembered you.
我告诉她我还记得你
Isn't that nice?
这真好
You smoke.
你抽烟
All the time.
一直这样
It's practically mandatory in our office.
差不多是我们办公室的规矩
Thank you.
谢谢
Brandy Alexander for La Donna, and a Rheingold.
给女士的白兰地亚历山大 还有莱茵黄金酒
What, you don't like it? I'll send it back.
怎么了 不喜欢吗 我让服务员拿回去
Well, my friend Joan always orders them for me.
我的朋友琼总是为我点这个
They're usually sweeter.
平时要甜一些
She's a scream.
她很惹人喜爱
She lives in the city.
还住在城里
There's a bar in Manhattan where the glasses are chilled.
曼哈顿有一家酒吧 那里的杯子都冰冻过
What's in that?
里面装什么
I don't know.
我不知道
So you drive a truck.
那你是开卡车的
Yes.
是
But I bought my own route.
但我买♥♥下了自己的专属路线
Wise potato chips.
怀斯薯片
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
I have an area that's just mine.
有一片区域专属于我
The route was expensive, but the hard part was learning that truck.
买♥♥下那里很贵 但更难的是开那辆卡车
Special license.
要特别许可证
We have a potato chip account:
我们有一个薯片的广♥告♥案
Utz.
是乌兹薯片
You get free ones? I do.
你能吃到免费的吗 我就能吃到
I don't know. I don't like potato chips.
我不知道 我不喜欢薯片
You live out here, right?
你住在这里 对吗
Prospect Park. I have my own apartment.
希望公园 我有自己的公♥寓♥
Well, I share it with my roommate Marjorie.
跟我的室友玛乔丽一起住
She's a character.
她是个演员
My sister's a secretary for Bulova in Flushing.
我妹妹在法拉盛的宝路华店当秘书
I just got a new account the other day.
我前不久接手了一个新文案
I already wrote copy for Belle Jolie lipsticks.
我还为妙龄佳人口红撰写过广♥告♥
It's going to be in a bunch of magazines.
很快会登上很多杂♥志♥
Which ones?
哪些杂♥志♥
I don't think you read them.
你应该不看的
They're about high fashion.
都是些时尚前沿的杂♥志♥
Advertising doesn't work on me.
广♥告♥对我没用
It's just a lot of people screaming at you from the walls and the TV.
就是一堆印在墙上或电视里的人冲着你尖叫
If advertising is good, people never think it works.
如果广♥告♥很好 人们从来不会认为它有用
How do they know it does?
他们怎么知道广♥告♥有用
Did they ever prove that?
有人去证明吗
Why are you insulting what I do?
你为什么要侮辱我的职业
"So you drive a truck. "
你那句"那你是开卡车的"也侮辱了我
You do.
你确实是
I'm my own boss, you know?
我给自己当老板 知道吗
You get off the train every day at Grand Central,
而你每天在中♥央♥车站下车
And they spray you with gold?
你就以为自己镀金了
Let me tell you, you can act like you're from Manhattan,
我告诉你 你可以表现得像曼哈顿人
But you don't look like those girls.
可你看起来不像那些女孩
Hey, hold on.
等等
That wasn't nice.
我刚才过分了
I feel sorry for you.
我为你难过
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表