H- How fast were you going when
亚当斯先生从车上跳下来时
Mr. Adams jumped from the car?
你开得有多快
75?
75迈
And... And where was that?
在... 在哪里
I- in your driveway?
在 在你的车道上
H- How far had Mr. Adams gotten in the lesson?
亚 亚当斯先生得到什么教训了吗
B- Backing out?
再 再也不驾驶了
It's not Lenny Bruce, but it's good.
虽然不是兰尼·布鲁斯 但还不错
This is better. It's funny.
这个更好笑 更滑稽一些
This guy used to be an accountant. Did you know that?
这家伙曾是会计 你们知道吗
Really?
真的
He's not anymore, is he?
现在不是了吧
Your wife is here, Mr. Campbell.
您妻子来了 坎贝尔先生
Thank you, Hildy.
谢谢 希迪
Lunch date. Good idea.
午餐时间 好主意
You married folks.
你们这些已婚男人
Must be nice to spend some time together.
欢聚的时光一定很不错吧
Hello, lovely.
你好 亲爱的
You can do better than that.
你能比这做得更好
Ken, Paul, and Harry, of course.
这是肯 保罗 哈里 你认识的
You'll notice only men coming out of there.
办公室里面可没女人啊
I know you all work so hard.
我知道你们都工作得很努力
How's Jennifer?
詹妮弗还好吧
Good. Swell, actually,
不错 其实是很不错
Considering she's still at the phone company.
她还在电♥话♥公♥司♥上班
Nothing I can do.
我也做不了什么
That's not true. You could give her a baby.
不对 你可以给她一个宝宝
You'll all in on it together.
你们都是一伙的
Nice to see you all again.
见到你们真高兴
Do we have a lunch date?
我们约好了吃午餐吗
Because Hildy, she can show you the book.
因为希迪可以告诉你我的安排
No, but I'm taking you away.
不 但我还是要把你带走
Trudy, I don't think taking you to lunch is part of my job.
特鲁迪 带你去吃午饭不是我的工作
Do you have something today?
你有工作吗
No.
没有
I thought you'd be happy to see me.
我还以为你见到我会高兴呢
I called Hildy and asked if you were free.
我给希迪打电♥话♥问你是否有空
It'll only take a minute, I promise.
就一会儿 我保证
I'm sorry. It's great. Where are we going?
抱歉 好吧 我们去哪里
It's a surprise.
我要给你个惊喜
Ah, don, I'd like you to meet my wife,
唐 来认识一下我的妻子
Trudy Campbell.
特鲁迪·坎贝尔
Don Draper. Nice to meet you.
唐·德雷柏 见到你很高兴
Congratulations. You're a very lucky girl.
恭喜你 幸运的姑娘
I know. Most of my friends can't find a good man.
我知道 我好多朋友都找不到好老公
Believe me. I'm the lucky one.
相信我 是我很幸运
Yes, you are.
是啊
He's essential to the process around here.
他可是公♥司♥的中流砥柱啊
I think we're almost as happy to have him as you are.
拥有他是件幸福的事吧 这点我们感同身受
Oh, I don't think that's possible.
这不太可能吧
Well, maybe you're right.
或许您是对的
Nice to meet you.
见到您很高兴
He's so nice.
他挺不错的
Not at all like what I imagined.
和我想象的完全不一样
1,500 square feet. Two nice bedrooms.
1500平方英尺 两个精致的卧室
I don't know if that includes that maid's room.
不知道是否算上了女佣房♥
Have to be a pretty small maid.
除非她是来自小人国的女佣
It's on the market for 32,
市场价32000美元
But Elaine, the realtor,
房♥屋经纪伊莱恩说
says we can get it for 30.
可以30000美元卖♥♥给我们
Lovely, you know that I want to give you everything.
亲爱的 你知道我想给你最好的一切
We don't have to pay for the whole thing at once.
我们不必一次付清
We can get a mortgage.
可以贷款啊
Trudy, I make $75 a week.
特鲁迪 我周薪75美元
Now, I know you're not good at math,
我知道你不擅长计算
but that's $3,500 a year.
但一年也就赚3500美元
You'll make more.
你会赚更多的
Eventually.
以后吧
But if we put 10% down,
如果我们付10%的首期
That's an entire year's salary.
那可是我一整年的薪水
Sweetheart, we're not in this alone.
甜心 我们又不是孤军奋战
We're a young couple that needs a little help.
我们是需要帮助的年轻小夫妻
Did you see the sink in the master bathroom?
你看过主卧卫生间的洗脸池了吗
It's the same one they have in the Pierre.
和皮埃尔酒店的一样
Bill it all to Menken's, Fred.
弗雷德 把账单全部寄给麦肯
The girl knows where I keep the accounts.
秘书知道我把账单放在哪里
Hello.
你好
Mr. Draper.
德雷柏先生
Didn't expect to see you back here.
没想到会在这里遇见你
Well, we're, uh, screening a television commercial.
我们 在看一则电视广♥告♥
It'll probably look better when it's breaking up bonanza.
如果它能带动收益的话可能看上去会好些
His work is wonderful.
他的工作很出色
He's perfect for Menken's.
是百货店的不二人选
So he keeps telling me.
他的工作一向令我满意
Well, I'll let you see Miss Menken out.
那... 就请您送麦肯小姐出去了
How are you?
你好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
My family is fine.
我的家人也很好
The weather has been spectacular.
天气也很好
Rachel, listen...
雷切尔 听着...
What are you doing?
这是干什么
I don't know.
不知道
I don't want it to be like this.
我不想这样的
Yes, well...
是啊
We both know how we'd like it to be.
大家都清楚彼此想要什么
Can we at least have lunch sometime?
改天一起吃个午饭总可以吧
I really can't see a reason for that.
我想还是算了吧
"Church bells rang out,
"教堂的钟声响了起来
and the air was filled with flying birds.
空中到处是飞翔的鸟儿"
What a joyous parade it was back at the palace.
欢快的游♥行♥队伍回到了宫殿前
No king could command anything finer. "
没有哪个国王能指挥得这么好"
The end.
完
The end.
完
Again?
再讲一遍
Daddy will see you in the morning.
明早醒来就会见到爸爸了
Helen, come on. I know you're in there.
海伦 得了吧 我知道你在里面
Damn it! Helen! Open the door!
见鬼 海伦 开门
Excuse me, Miss.
抱歉 女士
I know you can hear me. Miss?
我知道你能听见 女士
Look, can I use your phone?
能借用你的电♥话♥吗
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
I'm supposed to see my kids, and I know she's in there.
我有权利见我的孩子 我知道她就在里面
I just called from the gas station.
我刚从加油站打过电♥话♥
No. I'm sorry.
不行 很抱歉
Are you serious?
你说笑吧
I'm sure you are who you say you are,
我确定你是她丈夫
but I don't let strange men into my home.
但我不会让陌生人进我家
Come on.
来吧
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Of course.
当然了
I'm really sorry.
很抱歉
I'm so embarrassed.
真让人难为情
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你指的是哪方面
Yes, you do. I was at the window.
你当然知道 当时我在窗户边上
Did you let him in?
你还是让他进去了吧
Yes.
是的
He's not a bad man.
他不是坏人
Do you want some coffee?
要来点咖啡吗
It's a joke, really.
像个笑话一样 真的
Dan hardly saw the kids at all when we were married.
我们结婚后 丹几乎不怎么管孩子
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表