I said I'm sorry.
我说了对不起
Those people? In Manhattan?
那些人 曼哈顿人
They are better than us,
他们比我们好
Because they want things they haven't seen.
因为他们渴望拥有自己还未曾见到的事物
The Danny Thomas Show
接下来为你播出丹尼·托马斯秀
was brought to you tonight by Post cereals.
该节目由珀斯特谷物专家赞助
All fine products of General Foods.
通用食品的一系列细粒产品
Post cereals.
珀斯特谷物专家
And now...
现在
I'll be up. I want to check on Roger.
我马上上来 我去看看罗杰
Okay.
好的
Hello.
喂
Hello. It's Don Draper.
喂 我是唐·德雷柏
What can I do for you?
有什么可以效劳
I don't know what you do for anybody.
我不知道你到底能做些什么
Mr. Draper, you sound hostile.
德雷柏先生 你的语气不太友好
After hundreds of dollars,
你拿了几百美元
All you've managed to do is make her more unhappy.
可却让她越来越不开心
I understand this is frustrating for you.
我理解你的失望
This has nothing to do with me. It's her.
这跟我没有关系 是她
You took a woman with a bad case of nerves,
你治疗一个神经紧张的女人
And you made her weaker, not stronger.
却让她变得更脆弱 而不是更坚强
I'm afraid to leave her alone.
我都不敢留她一个人在家
All I can say is that it's a process, and time is part of it.
我只能说这是一个过程 需要时间
If you'd like to expedite things,
如果你想加速进程
We can put her in psychoanalysis.
我们可以给她做精神分♥析♥
What are you doing now?
那你现在做的是什么
Psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
精神分♥析♥心理治疗法
Psychoanalysis would mean a minimum of three sessions a week
精神分♥析♥包含一周至少三次的疗程
And optimally five.
但最好是五次
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll think about that.
我考虑考虑
Over there.
那边
There's no chair.
没有椅子
I really wish I could have come in and prepared first.
我真希望能提前过来准备准备
Sorry. This is the way it works.
抱歉 我们就是这样的
Of course.
我明白
I only have one and a carbon.
我只有一份报告
That's all I had time to do. You'll have to share.
我的时间不够 你们得一起看了
Come on. Just give it to one of the girls.
给这些姑娘们就行了
Ready when you are.
准备好了就开始
Women lose weight so they'll feel good about themselves:
女人减肥是因为他们想对自己感觉良好
Healthier, more attractive.
更加健康 更引人注目
Rejuvenate has a Latin root
驻颜这个词源于拉丁语
Which literally means "the return of youth. "
意为重返青春
The Rejuvenator gives you the flush and glow
驻颜腰带让你重新焕发光彩
Not only that you might have after hours of exercise
这种活力的焕发不仅仅像刚做完运动
But certainly as a young girl.
而是年轻女孩本具有的青春活力
Isn't it nice to feel that way whenever you want?
你只要想就能拥有 这该多美妙
Combined with a sensible diet,
结合合理的饮食
The Rejuvenator.
你一定会爱上
You'll love the way it makes you feel.
驻颜腰带
Look, I'm not going to wait to see how Don lands on this.
我就不等唐发表意见了
I'm going to tell you it's good.
我得说这很棒
Nice end run around the weight loss.
跟减肥这个主题结合得很妙
I think it's good, too. But what does it do?
我也觉得不错 但它到底是什么原理
From what I understand,
就我的理解
It provides the pleasure of a man without the man.
它能替代男人而带给你欢愉
We've been replaced?
我们被替代了
That's why Mitch's wife didn't want to take it off.
难怪米奇的老婆不愿意取下来呢
Oh, I'd love to see her in that.
我倒想看看她穿这的模样
Oof, she's already so hot to trot.
她本就够火热了
4th of July, that gingham halter
国♥庆♥日那天 她那身格子背心
With the knot at the bottom?
下面还打了个结
She was falling out of it.
简直呼之欲出
Jayne Mansfield.
就像杰恩·曼斯菲尔德[大牌明星]
Mitch's wife is very attractive.
米奇的老婆很有魅力
Oh, I... I don't know her.
我不认识她
First of all, no Latin.
首先 去掉拉丁文那段
You sound like a valedictorian.
你听起来就像在说告别辞
And the name still isn't right.
其次 名字还是不对
Lastly, you still might need to give us a hint at what it does.
最后 你还是得透露一下它的用途
I could be more explicit.
我可以表达得更直接
I was thinking of calling it stimulating.
我想使用刺♥激♥这个词
I think you need, like, a code word,
我觉得你需要的是一个隐语
uh, like... I don't know.
就像 我也说不出来
Like refreshing.
比如 如沐春风
I'll think about that.
我会考虑
Oh, my God. Freddie, doesn't your wife have one?
我的天 弗雷迪 你老婆不是也在用吧
What's your point, Ken?
你想说什么 肯
My point is, didn't you say she loved it?
我想说 你刚刚不是说你老婆很喜欢么
That's funny.
很好笑
Freddie, Sal, you know what to do here.
弗雷迪 萨尔 你们知道该怎么做
I'll get arrested just doing the layouts.
很容易被抓的
Now...
好吧
That wasn't so bad.
并不是太糟
Looks like everybody liked it.
看来大家都很喜欢
I can tell.
我看得出
Uh, Freddie's wife does not look like Mitch's,
弗雷迪的老婆跟米奇的不太一样
You know.
你明白
Good work, Pegs.
做得好 小佩
Come in.
请进
Mr. Draper, I don't want to seem ungrateful,
德雷柏先生 我并不是不感激您
But I think I could serve Sterling Cooper and you better as a copywriter
可我觉得要是我有自己的办公桌
If I had my own desk.
我能更好地为您和库珀先生进行文案撰稿
You have a desk.
你不是有办公桌嘛
But now I have radio spots.
可现在我得再放一个收音机
Peggy, the conversation of a raise is not inappropriate at this moment,
佩奇 此刻谈论奖励并不恰当
But do not be timid.
但不要胆怯
You presented like a man.
你汇报时表现得像个男人
Now act like one.
现在也拿出点样子
I want $5.00 a week more.
我想每周加5美元薪水
Jesus, what do you make?
老天 你的薪水是多少
$35 a week.
一周35美元
Well, that's a 15% kick.
那还是涨了15%
Don, a word.
唐 出来一下
Cooper and Draper just went into Sterling's office.
库珀和德雷柏刚去了斯特林的办公室
Tell me when they come out of there, will you?
他们出来时告诉我 可以吗
Sure. I'll just sit here and watch the door.
可以 我就坐在这里盯着那扇门
That's all I'll do.
只能做这些
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
你以为自己跟谁说话呢
Is he dead?
他死了吗
No. Quite the opposite.
没有 恰恰相反
They let him go home to convalesce.
医生让他回家休养
And?
然后呢
I want to make you a partner.
我想让你当合伙人
As a symbolic gesture, I think telling me that in here is in bad taste.
你选择在这里告诉我可不怎么好
That's the way it works. Roger knows that.
事情就是这样 罗杰知道
I'm not adding your name to the masthead.
暂时不会加你的名字进来
I'm restoring faith to our clients.
我要让客户对我们有信心
I accept.
我接受
I'll start you at 12%
那先给你12%的股份
And see how both you and Roger do.
看你和罗杰接下来会怎样
Of course you'll remain creative director,
当然你还是创意总监
And to fill the position of head of account services,
并同时担任文案部的主管
You are the only member of the blue ribbon committee.
你是蓝带委员会的唯一成员
Do I hire from inside or outside?
我是内聘还是外聘
I just made you partner.
我刚让你当了合伙人
Do I have to do everything?
我得给你打点好一切吗
No contract.
没有合同
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表