For twice that time?
还连任两届吗
He's inexperienced.
他还是毫无经验
He doesn't even wear a hat.
他实际上都不带帽子
I don't know.
我不知道
You know who else doesn't wear a hat?
你们知道还有谁不带帽子吗
Elvis.
猫王
That's what we're dealing with.
那正是我们要应对的
Remind me to stop hiring young people.
提醒我别再雇用年轻人
America does not want some greasy kid
美国不希望让冲动的毛头小子
With his finger on the button.
来决定国家的命运
Now if the adults can weigh in?
现在各位大人能开始讨论了吗
"communism, taxes, health care. "
"共♥产♥主义 赋税 医疗"
Kinsey,you wanna write this down,
金西 是你把这些记下来
or should I call a girl in?
还是我应该叫个女孩进来记
Hi, honey. I made a roast beef.
亲爱的 我做了烤牛肉
Just cut the strings.
把线拆掉就可以吃了
Oh, roast beef?
烤牛肉
You know it's just me tonight, right?
你知道今晚就我自己 对吧
That was a wedding gift from my aunt Letty!
那是莱蒂姑妈送我的的新婚贺礼
And you go and get some stupid toy?
而你却去换了个愚蠢的玩具
I can't believe you!
我简直不敢相信
That was for us!
那是送给我们俩的
You're always telling me to grow up.
你还总是让我成熟一些
I can't believe you!
你让我怎么相信你
Oh, I can leave it there?
我可以把它放这里吗
Thanks.
多谢
Great. thank you.
好 谢谢你
Hollis, let me ask you something.
霍利斯 我有点事问你
Uh, Mr. campbell,
坎贝尔先生
I thought I'd take you up on your offer
我本想占用你一点时间
to look at my work.
让你看看我的工作成果
But if you're in the middle of something...
但是你要是很忙的话
What's that?
那是什么
A wedding present.
新婚贺礼
I really appreciate it.
这礼物真不错
You ever been hunting, Peggy?
佩奇 你以前打过猎吗
No, I don't think so.
没 好像没有
You either have or you haven't.
要么有过 要么没有过
I went a couple of times with my uncle.
我以前跟我叔叔去过几次
New Hampshire.
在新罕布♥什♥尔州的时候
I saw my cousin shoot a rabbit by Coney Island.
我曾在科尼岛上看我表哥打过一只兔子
It's an incredible sensation.
那种感觉实在是难以言喻
You have to be very quiet.
你得保持非常安静
Take it down with the first shot,
一枪将其毙命
Or you scare it away.
否则就会打草惊蛇
And sometimes you have to go up and finish it off.
有时候 你得起身 干掉它
Then you tie it to the bumper, and you go home.
接着你把它绑在保险杠上 然后回家
But you know what I've always wanted to do?
但你知道我经常想要干什么吗
I would pick it up...
我总想把它捡起来
Throw its back legs over my shoulder,
将它的双腿甩过肩膀
And I would drag it through the snow to this little cabin.
然后踏着雪 拖拽着它 回到小木屋
And there...
在那里
I'd hang it up...
我会把它挂起来
Between a couple of trees,
挂在树中间
Cut it open,
把它切开
Drain it,
放干血
Dress it,
剥皮
And then I'd take my big hunting knife,
然后拿出我的大猎刀
And I'd cut this loin right out of the side.
将其拦腰切下
And I'd go into the cabin,
接着我走进小木屋
And there'd be this woman waiting for me,
那里有个女人在等着我
Standing by one of those old stoves
坐在那些有着黑铁管的
With a big black pipe,
炉子的旁边
And I'd hand it to her,
接着我把猎物递给她
And she'd put it in a cast-iron skillet,
然后她把它放到铸铁煮锅里
And then I'd sit at the table...
随后我在桌旁坐下
And she'd bring it to me.
然后 她把煮好的肉给我
And I'd wipe my knife on my knee...
而我在膝上擦干净我的猎刀
And then I would eat it while she watches.
接着我在她的注视下吃肉
That would be wonderful.
那一定棒极了
I'll take a look at this for you.
我会帮你看看这个的
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I get a ham sandwich?
能给我一个火腿三明治吗
You know what? I'll take a cherry danish.
可以的话 我要丹麦樱桃味的
The big one in the back.
后面那个最大的
Thank you, ma'am. there you go.
谢谢 小姐 拿好
Helen. hello.
海伦 好啊
Hi, betty.
贝蒂
How are you?
最近好吗
I'm well.
还不错
And how's Glen?
格伦呢
I wasn't going to say anything.
本来我也不想说什么的
I was just going to go right on by.
打算就从那儿转过去 直接走掉
What's wrong?
怎么了
I was going...
我在
I was going through Glen's treasure box the other day,
前几天在我检查格伦的宝贝盒子的时候
And I found a lock of blonde hair.
发现了一束金发
Your hair, he says.
你的头发 他说
Well, I don't know what he told you.
我不知道他跟你说什么了
Glen doesn't lie, not when he's caught.
格伦不撒谎 尤其是他被抓住把柄的时候
I'm not saying it's a lie. Betty.
我没说他说谎 贝蒂
He asked me for it.
他向我要那个
And you gave it to him?
你就给他了吗
He is 9 years old.
他才九岁
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事
He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
第一个勇敢地吃牡蛎的人
I believe that was Jonathan Swift.
我想应该是乔纳森·斯威夫特
Are we naming them now?
我们在给它们命名吗
Look at you.
看着你
I had no idea you were such a fan of the mollusk.
真不知道你竟是个爱吃贝类的人
Never gave them a chance before, but I'm acquiring a taste.
之前从没吃过这些 但我乐于享受美味
It's like eating a mermaid.
就像在品味一条美人鱼
Ready for another, or have you topped off your tank?
准备继续吃 还是你的坦克已经装载满了[吃饱]
You're leading this dance.
这由你说了算
Well, what the hell? It's the g.o.p.
怎么了 这是共和党
They'll never smell it over the stench of Brylcreem.
他们可不会去闻男用发油发出的恶臭
Another round.
再来一轮
Wait. Are you still good with these,
等等 你是继续要这个
Or do you prefer your beloved rye?
还是选择你最爱的黑麦
Today I'm on the Roger Sterling diet.
今天 我随罗杰·斯特林的口味
Easy on the vermouth, another dozen of these.
适量的苦艾酒 再加一打这个
Me, as well.
我也是
I've always thought you were a man who could keep up, Don.
我总觉得你是个坚持不懈的人 唐
Anything else, gentlemen?
还要别的吗 先生们
Did you know they served cheesecake
你知道这里曾为古希腊的奥林匹克
To the olympic athletes in ancient greece?
提供过芝士蛋糕吗
So what's an extra lap or two around the steno pool for us?
那就额外给我们来两份
Two cheesecakes.
两份芝士蛋糕
And don't let me see the bottom of this glass.
别让我们的酒杯见底
What were we talking about?
刚才谈到哪了
Oh, yes, the russians.
对了 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Shooting those dogs into space.
把这些狗送向太空
I believe we branded them cat lovers and
我想我们可以把他们宣扬成爱猫的人
moved on to the subject to love.
然后把主题集中到"爱"这个字上
Right. Desi and Lucy... please.
对的 德西和露西
He's divorcing her again.
他和她又离婚了
Did he wake up one morning and say
他会不会某天早上醒来说道
"oh, yeah, I forgot,I hate you"
"我忘了 我讨厌你"
What makes a man marry the same woman twice?
怎么会让一个男人和同个女人结婚两次
I believe in his case,
我相信就他而言
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表