Oh, it's disconnected.
哦 断线了
Everybody's talking about the meeting.
大家都在谈论那场会议
Miss Olsen said your artwork was spectacular.
奥尔森小姐说你的作品简直棒极了
She did, did she?
她这么说的吗
Anyway, a bunch of us
其实我们大家
Are taking her out to drinks.
打算去替她庆祝
P.J. Clarke's?
去P.J. 卡拉克酒吧
She deserves it.
她应得的
You have to come.
你一定要来
This is Lois Sadler, by the way.
顺便说一下 我是洛伊丝·萨德勒
I know that.
我知道
I'll be there.
我会去的
Good.
好的
Can I help you?
您有什么事吗
Can I help you, sir?
您有什么事吗 先生
It's Don. The ad man.
我是唐 做广♥告♥的
He's okay.
没事的
Excuse me, fellas.
打扰了 伙计们
Oh, just because I can't call you
我不能打给你
doesn't mean you can't call me.
不代表你不能打给我啊
Hello.
你好
Pack a bag. We're going to Paris.
收拾行李 我们去巴黎
What? Paris.
什么 巴黎
Now?
现在吗
Where'd you get that?
你怎么拿到的
It's a bonus.
这是红利
I'm not sure what for.
我也不清楚是为了什么
I bet.
是吗
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
I called Idyllwild.
我给艾德怀打了电♥话♥
We can have breakfast at Versailles.
我们能在凡尔赛吃早餐
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have a special night planned.
今晚我已经有计划了
I thought you didn't make plans.
我以为你从不做计划
Is he joining us?
他要加入我们吗
Yes. He has to.
是的 他不得不
He looks kind of square.
他看起来很古板
Kibby just came four days straight from Juarez.
吉比四天前刚从华瑞兹城过来
May I?
可以吗
I've been thinking about this since port authority.
从港务局出来我就在惦记这个
Stay. You'll love it.
留下来 你会喜欢的
We're going to get high and listen to Miles.
我们会精神亢奋 并且听迈尔斯的音乐
That's your plan?
那就是你的计划
We can do this first and then do that.
我们可以先玩这个再去巴黎
It'll be a lot more fun.
这会更加有趣的
Sit down. Relax.
坐下来 放轻松
Next to me, icky.
坐我边上 傻瓜
Where did you find him?
你在哪儿找到他的
You know you need to leave the village for a decent screw.
离开小镇才能找到一个体面的伴侣
I'll take care of him.
我来关照他
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I feel like Dorothy.
我觉得自己像桃乐西[绿野仙踪]
Everything just turned to color.
一切都换上了颜色
The words.
你的话
You are good with the words, man.
你果然很会措辞造句
Well put.
灵感一现而已
Kibby, why don't you make yourself
吉比 起来做点好事
useful and get me a glass of water?
给我倒杯水
My word, I need to get one of those.
要我说 我也要些水
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Maybe.
也行
We realize there's no music playing.
这儿没音乐啊
Just the...
只有...
Good afternoon, ma'am.
下午好 女士
I'm embarrassed to ask, seeing as we all have it hard right now,
真不好意思开口 现在人人都过着艰苦的日子
But is there any way I can trouble you for a meal?
但不知您能不能给顿饭吃
I'm willing to work for it.
我可以干活补偿
Look around you.
你自己可以四下看看
We're not Christians here no more.
我们早已不是基♥督♥徒了
That is not true.
不是这样的
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
Work will feed your soul,
工作能填饱你的心灵
But there's no work left here today.
但今天没有剩余的工作了
Come back tomorrow?
我能明天再来吗
Nonsense.
胡扯
You'll stay with us and eat with us,
你留下来跟我们一起吃饭
And work tomorrow.
明天再给我们干活
I will have to boil those clothes, though,
但如果你要坐在我家吃饭
If you're going to sit at my table.
我得把你的衣服拿去洗了
I'm not offended.
无心冒犯
It would be a relief to me as well.
这对我来说也是解脱
Dick Whitman, stop digging holes.
迪克·惠特曼 别挖洞了
Build a fire under the cauldron.
去锅炉那边生火
Hiya, kid.
你好 孩子
What did I say to you?
我刚跟你说什么
Reminds me of myself.
他让我想起了我自己
That doesn't surprise me at all.
我一点也不觉得奇怪
So we thank you, lord,
谢谢你 上帝
For this bounty we are about to receive
感谢施与我们恩惠
That we may share it with those in need.
我们会和那些有需要的人一同分享
Amen.
阿门
Thank you again. Thank you so much.
再次谢谢你们 非常感谢
This smells delicious.
这些食物真是香极了
Where are those manners from?
这些礼节是从哪儿学来的
Let him eat and be on with it.
让他吃吧 继续保持礼貌
I'm from just east.
我来自东部
About New York, originally, some other places.
来自纽约旁边的一个小地方
Ah. New York.
纽约
It's how you took to being on the bum so easy.
难怪你当流浪汉也当得这么心安理得
Archie, no one takes to charity easy.
阿奇 向人祈求施舍 谁心里都不会好过
I'm just saying I bet he don't know which end of a weed to pull.
我只是说他根本不知道怎么干农活
That's the truth, sir. I only know some farm work,
是的 先生 我只会干少量农活
But I've seen mills and docks and factories.
但我看过磨坊 码头和工厂的人工作
I've been a worker.
我曾是个工人
Are you a communist?
你是个共♥产♥主义者吗
No.
不
Yeah, I imagine they're different, all right.
是啊 我觉得他们应该跟你不同
They take a club to the jaw like anyone else.
他们和别人一样也留着络腮胡
They are souls, but they can't be saved.
他们也有灵魂 但是无法被救赎
That's true.
是的
My mom always said that life is like a horseshoe.
我母亲总是说 生活就像马蹄铁
It's fat in the middle, open on both ends,
中间还宽裕 两头都是敞开的
And hard all the way through.
一路走来都不容易
Tomorrow...
明天
When you've finished some work.
等你做完了工作再给你
Bless you.
愿上帝保佑你们
I had to see this place for myself.
我不得不亲自来看看这个地方
Good.
不错
It's something, huh?
不错吧
No Bob Mitchum?
鲍勃·米彻姆还没到吗
What are you drinking?
喝什么
Campari with a twist.
堪培拉开胃酒带橘皮
You know, when I mentioned the renovation,
当我提起这里在翻新的时候
I didn't know if you heard me.
我不知道你是否听到了
I've been curious about seeing this place.
我一直很好奇想来看看这个地方
I'm actually involved with architects on this department store.
其实我跟这里百货公♥司♥的建筑师私交不错
Signage, mostly.
他做的大多是标示性设计
I like this room.
我喜欢这里
Although I am its prime target.
尽管我就是他们的促销对像
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表