Walter, I'm surprised.
瓦尔特 我很惊讶
I believe this is fairly close to what we had talked about.
我认为这十分切合我们之前讨论的主题
We talked about a national strategy
我们之前讨论的是进军全国市场的策略
that would involve the virtues of this essential commodity.
它应该涉及产品本身的决定性优势
I believe it was more specific.
我认为这样做更具体
Don, Walter has expressed himself.
唐 瓦尔特已经表态
Now, Walter, if this does not meet your expectations,
瓦尔特 如果这没达到你所期望的
I’m sure Don can find something that does,
我相信唐可以做得更好
Right, Don?
对吗 唐
I hate to be a pain in the ass,
我不喜欢做个讨人厌的家伙
But if they didn't just lay there so flat.
但不得不说这个创意太乏味了
I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm not from a city.
我也不知道 或许因为我不是城市人
They just... bother me.
这些 让我很困扰
Look, if we can persuade you
如果我们能说服您
To stay in town another 24 hours...
在城里多待24小时...
Back at the St. Regis, of course...
当然是在圣瑞吉丝酒吧...
It would give us a chance
会再给我们一次机会的
To come up with something with more impact.
想出一些新的闪光点
Get you tickets to a Broadway show.
去看一场百老汇演出吧
A new one. Uh, bye bye birdie.
新剧 名叫<<再见 小鸟>>
I don't like birds, either.
我也不喜欢鸟
Well, something else, then.
总能找到你喜欢的
Pete, I think Sal can show Mr. Veith out. Walt.
皮特 让萨尔送维夫先生出去 瓦尔特
Sorry about that. They are good drawings.
很抱歉 画倒是很不错
No, the WPA was a very respected style.
不 公益广♥告♥是很不错的风格
20 years ago.
不过是在二十年前
What the hell was that?
你到底怎么回事
Come on, Don.
得了吧 唐
That's not the first time someone's been unhappy.
有顾客不满意这也不是第一次吧
Give it a haircut.
重新找个思路吧
He's a second-time guy anyway. I could feel that.
他会是个回头客的 我能感觉到
And I could feel he was sentences away.
我觉得他不会了
I'm that kind of guy.
因为我也是那样的人
He didn't like the idea.
他不喜欢这个创意
Someone hadn't prepared him to like the idea,
是某人的干扰才让他对这个创意嗤之以鼻
An idea he was extremely
三个月前
Enthusiastic about three months ago.
他很喜欢的
I'm sorry I didn't lower his expectations enough.
我很抱歉没能把他的期望值降低一些
You do your job.
做好你的工作
Take him sailing. Get him in a bathing suit.
带他去航海 给他一件泳衣
Leave the ideas to me.
别来管我的创意
I have ideas.
我倒是有一个创意
I'm sure you do.
我相信你有
Sterling Cooper has more failed artists
斯特林·库珀失败的艺术家和知识分子
And intellectuals than the Third Reich.
比第三帝国时期都多(1933-1945)
You know what? I have good ideas.
知道吗 我的创意真的很好
In fact, I used to carry around a
事实上 我过去经常带上笔和
Notebook and pen just to keep track.
记事本 想到创意就作好记录
Direct marketing. I thought of that.
直销 就是我想到的
Turned out it already existed,
结果表明已经有了
But I arrived at it independently.
不过是我自己想出来的
And then I come to this place,
所以我来这里
And you people tell me I’m good with people,
你们这些人说我擅长与人打交道
Which is strange
多么奇怪啊
Because I'd never heard that before.
因为从来没人这么告诉过我
Draper residence.
这里是德雷柏家
Betty? Helen Bishop. Are you busy?
贝蒂吗 我是海伦·碧西伯 你忙吗
Well... no, I'm just finishing up dinner.
不... 我刚做好晚餐
Of course.
当然
Listen, this may be truly rude, but I was wondering.
这或许确实唐突 但我不得不打给你
I'm supposed to be stuffing envelopes
我今晚要去肯尼迪总部
At Kennedy Headquarters tonight,
做装信封的工作
And my sitter just cancelled,
可我的保姆临时有事不能来
And I hate to back out because, well, you know,
我讨厌旷工 再说 你也知道
New York State is so important.
纽约州是很重要的一个州
I didn't know that.
这我倒不清楚
Well, anyway, I was wondering
我就是想知道你能否
If you could come watch the kids for a few hours.
来我家帮我照看一下孩子
Right now?
现在
You know what? I shouldn't have asked.
是啊 我不应该打给你的
Well, let me just get dinner on the table.
让我先把晚餐摆好
I guess Don can watch the kids.
我想唐能照看一下孩子
Really? Gosh, that would be wonderful.
真的吗 天啊 这太好了
Take your time.
你慢慢来
Oh, you're a lifesaver, truly.
你真是我的救星 真的
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.
对你的感激之情无以言表
Hiroshima, I know.
像广岛[暗指一团糟]
Cleaning lady and babysitter are one.
保姆还同时要做清洁工的工作
Oh, stop.
别这么说
It's charming.
很漂亮
That's beautiful, Glen.
弹得真不错 格伦
Except he can wake the baby.
还会吵醒宝宝
Glen, stop that now.
格伦 别弹了
You remember Mrs. Draper?
记得德雷柏夫人吗
She's going to take care of you while I'm gone.
我走后由她来照顾你
No ironing.
不要熨衣服
Ironing?
熨衣服
I give him 5 cents a piece. He loves doing it,
熨一件我就给他5美分 他喜欢做这个
Oh, there you are.
找到了
I swear to God, I am so exhausted when
我向上帝发誓 每天从珠宝店回来时
I get home from the jewelry store,
我已经累到不行
That I just kick these off,
总是踢掉鞋子
And I never know where they end up.
然后就找不到了
You, Glen Bishop,
你 格伦·碧西伯
in bed after The Real McCoys.
看完<<真实麦考伊>>就睡觉
No discussions.
没得商量
You look very nice.
你很漂亮
They keep the place poorly lit.
这里光线比较暗
I guess there'll be a lot of nice men there.
我猜那里有很多不错的男士吧
Yes. I guess so, although it's mostly women.
是的 我也这么想 虽然大部分是女人
Have you seen the candidate?
你看过候选人了吗
On the news. He's handsome.
电视里见过 他很英俊
But I'm not sure who we're voting for.
可我还不确定投票给谁
Well, I'll bring you back some literature.
我会给你带一些宣传册
I'll be back before 10, I promise.
十点前回来 我保证
Glen.
格伦
You got to get that Lux soap campaign
你真该为斯特林·库珀争取到
Over to Sterling Cooper.
力士香皂的广♥告♥制♥作♥
Janet Leigh and Natalie Wood...
如果珍妮特·利和纳塔莉·伍德[著名影星]
Now, there's a day at the office.
出现在你们的办公室 那场面
Is that an orange?
这是桔子吗
I'm telling you, you boys, you've got it made.
我跟你说 你们这些年轻人 占尽了便宜
Martini lunches,
午餐时喝马蒂尼
Gorgeous women parading through.
还有美女相伴左右
In my next life, I'm coming back as an ad man.
下辈子 我也要做个广♥告♥人
Well, there's slightly more to it than that.
我的工作并不只是这些光鲜的一面
Yeah? Well, I'd keep that to yourself.
是吗 那别告诉我黑暗的那面
I met his boss yesterday.
昨天我见过他的上司
You should have heard the nice things he said.
你该听听他说的赞美之词
He's not my boss.
他不是我的上司
Well, isn't that nice?
赞美你所做的事
To be appreciated for what you do?
不是很好吗
We have some great news.
我们有好消息
Already?
这么快吗[以为是怀孕了]
Honestly, you two. It's not that.
你们认真点 不是那个
We found an apartment.
我们找了间公♥寓♥
Oh. Well, that's exciting, too.
那也是件令人激动的事
Yes, well, unfortunately,
是的 不幸的是
It's a bit out of our price range right now.
有点超出我们的价格范围
I've been looking in the neighborhood,
我看了周围的环境
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表