both candidates bid their supporters a good night.
两位候选人的支持者都得以度过一个良宵
Vice presidential hopeful Senator Lyndon Johnson
有望继任副总统的林登·约翰逊
had these words:
道出以下这番话
I'm very proud of the manner
我感到很骄傲
in which the Democratic campaign has been conducted
能够参加这场如此民♥主♥的竞选
and which the people have reacted,
还有民众对其的积极回应
particularly in my state, the entire South,
尤其是在我自己的州 和整个南方
and in many states...
还有其他许多州
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know. ... feel, uh, very confident...
我也不清楚 感到相当自信...
It'll be all right in the morning.
到了明天就好了
He'll win California.
他会赢得整个加州的选票
...the counting that...
正在统计...
Turn it off.
关了
All Americans will be proud,
所有美国人都将引以为豪
and I think we have much to be proud of.
而我觉得我们理应自豪
I think this is one of America's finest hours.
我认为这是美国史上最伟大的时刻
Sit down.
坐我边上
No.
不
You can't sit down in that dress.
你穿这条裙子没法坐
You look so different when you're drunk.
你喝醉后和平时截然不同
You're not going to call me Orson Welles again.
你不会再叫我沃森·威勒斯了
You loved that.
你不是很喜欢嘛
Who wouldn't like that?
又有谁不喜欢呢
What did I do wrong?
我做错了什么
You have a big mouth.
你很多嘴
Joan, I never said...
琼 我从没有说过
You have a big mouth.
你真的很多嘴
I do.
是的
I'm not proud of it.
我也知道这样不好
Did you like the play?
你喜欢我写的剧本吗
No.
不
The meaner you are, the more I like you.
你就是喜欢你的刻薄
I know.
我知道
Just like that?
就这样吗
I thought we could dance.
我想我们能跳支舞
1, 2, cha-cha-cha.
1 2 蹦恰恰
Hildy, wake up.
希迪 快醒醒
Mm, it's cold in here.
这儿真冷
It is. You have to get dressed.
没错 你得把衣服穿上
I can't find my glasses.
我找不到我的眼镜了
That's too bad.
真是糟糕
Tremendous.
糟糕透了
Harry?
哈里
Yes?
怎么了
I hope I didn't step on them.
但愿不是我踩坏的
Damn it.
真见鬼
There's an optometrist on Lexington.
莱星顿街上有个眼镜商
Great. Of course.
真是太好了
I don't want you to be worried.
你不用有任何顾虑
It didn't mean anything, okay?
这没有任何意义 好吗
You're not drinking for taste.
你又不是为了品酒才喝
Don't be such babies.
别孩子气了
Oh, God.
老天爷
It's definitely not helping.
这么做可没用
I'm sorry. Does it offend you?
不好意思 冒犯到你们了吗
My shirt. And my mad money. Who did this?
我的衬衫和备用零钱 谁干的
I stole your blouse.
是我偷了你的衬衫
I'm not joking. I had $3.00 in here.
我可没开玩笑 这里本来有3美元呢
If I give you $3.00, will you keep your voice down?
我给你3美元 你能小声点吗
You're animals.
你们真是禽兽
I'm reporting it to building security.
我要报告给大楼保安人员
Striking resemblance to Broderick Crawford.
简直和勃洛特·克罗福一样[著名演员]
Peggy Olsen, Highway Patrol.
《公路巡警》 佩奇·奥尔森[由勃洛特主演的电影]
I've read three different newspapers
我看了三份不同的报纸
with three different results.
报道结果各不相同
I'm sure you know something I don't.
你肯定有独家内部消息吧
Well, I just spent the night literally
确切地说 我整晚都和一群烟鬼
in a smoke-filled room at The Waldorf
泡在沃尔道夫酒店的房♥间内
with every Republican luminary.
和共和党的头面人物一起
Save MacArthur and Jesus.
老天保佑麦克阿瑟[朝鲜战争美军总司令]
There's been widespread fraud.
虚假消息满天飞啊
Daley gave Joe Kennedy every corpse in Cook County.
德利和库克县全力支持乔·肯尼迪
Otherwise, Nixon wins.
要不然 尼克松早赢了
It shouldn't have been that close.
本不该这么势均力敌
But it is. It always is.
但偏偏如此 世事总如此
Those jingles.
那些艺人的参与
When they got Frank Sinatra,
他们请来法兰克·辛纳屈的支持[著名歌♥手和演员]
I knew they would close the gap.
我就知道他们能缩小差距
So what does he do now?
那他现在准备怎样
Walk away? Concede?
一走了之 妥协认输吗
A recount in Illinois alone
伊利诺斯州单独重点选票
means 30 days without a president.
导致选举结果的公布推迟30天
You don't want to win like that.
赢得不够体面
But you want to win.
但你仍想要赢
He got 50% of the vote, maybe more.
他拥有50%的选票 甚至更多
This way he lives to see another day.
因此他能够笑到最后
So... what happens?
那发生了什么事
Neil from P&G said if Kennedy is willing to buy an election,
宝洁公♥司♥的尼尔称 要肯尼迪收买♥♥选举
he's probably willing to play ball with us.
还不如让他来陪我们玩橄榄球呢
Ah, the optimism of the American corporation.
美国企业的盲目乐观由来已久
It's a football game to them.
对他们而言 这只是一场球赛
Doesn't seem fair.
不公正的球赛
Fair?
何来公正可言
Very good.
好极了
Where do you think you're going?
你以为自己是去哪儿
If I were you,
如果我是你
I would be very, very careful from now on
从现在起 我就会倍加小心地
about the way you speak to me.
注意你和我说话的方式
Can I help you?
有事吗
What's that?
那是什么
It's yours.
是你的东西
It came to me by mistake.
我无意中拿到的
Well, thanks.
好吧 谢了
Have you reconsidered my qualifications
对于我胜任客服经理这一事
for the head of account services?
你有没有重新考虑呢
Would it disappoint you
如果说我从没考虑过
if I told you it hadn't crossed my mind?
你会感到失望吗
I feel strange having to talk to you in this way.
要以这种方式跟你谈话 我也觉得有些怪异
Spit it out, Campbell.
有话直说吧 坎贝尔
I know that your name is not Donald Draper.
我知道你的真实姓名不是唐纳德·德雷柏
It's Dick Whitman.
而是迪克·惠特曼
I don't know who Donald Draper is,
我不知道唐纳德·德雷柏是何方人士
but according to my friend Russ
但根据我在国防部的朋友
at the Department of Defense,
罗斯的信息
Dick Whitman died in Korea in 1950,
迪克·惠特曼死于1950年的朝鲜战争
and Donald Draper dropped off the map.
而从那时起 唐纳德·德雷柏便人间蒸发
Although he's 43 years old,
尽管他那时已经43岁
in which case you look remarkably good.
相对而言 你看起来年轻得不可思议
That's kind of elaborate.
这个故事还真是细节详尽
Really?
真的吗
I wish I knew more.
我还希望自己知道更多
I bet a lot of people do.
我相信有很多人都想知道真♥相♥
Pete...
彼得
get out.
滚出去
You're making a fool of yourself.
你是在自取其辱
You can deny it.
你可以尽情否认
But I know it's true.
但我知道这是真♥相♥
I can see from your face.
你的表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You should leave.
你该走了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表