Oh, Carlton's always late.
卡尔顿经常迟到
You can see what's important to them.
这就能看出什么对他们更重要
We're very important to them. Stop it.
我们对他们来说就很重要 别乱想
How'd you like to be in Helen Bishop's family portrait?
要是海伦·碧西伯的全家照你会怎么想
There's a big hole there, believe me.
人都不全 相信我
I want to take them again anyway.
反正我想重照
Sally looks fat.
萨丽看起来真胖
I don't think so.
我觉得还好
The worst part is, Don will think they're fine.
最糟糕的是唐认为照得不错
Here. Maybe this one.
看 这张
Blow that one up.
把这张放大
It'll hold you until the Christmas card.
色彩应该可以保持到圣诞节的时候
The color is off on these, too.
颜色都掉了
Am I wrong?
我错了吗
I really expect the royal treatment when I go to Don's office,
我很期待到唐的办公室会受到最好的待遇
and I seldom get it.
我很少有这种待遇
It's like walking into another country
就像走进另一个国家
where I don't speak the language.
他们都不知道我在说什么
At Carlton's, I feel like I'm stupid.
在卡尔顿那里 我觉得自己像个傻子
All that Manhattan talk.
全是曼哈顿式的谈话
Our husbands.
我们的丈夫
They are better out here, aren't they?
他们不在这时更好 不是吗
Infinitely.
非常好
We took your idea of product and applied it directly to the bank.
我们采纳了你的点子 直接向银行申请
Banking products, not household products.
银行用品 不是家庭用品
You said banking products weren't sexy.
你说过银行产品不太吸引人
We went down some really dumb roads,
我们的方法一致都很蠢
Like bank accounts for children,
就像开银行账户给孩子
and then Don, here,
接着唐的这个点子
had this Roman candle of an idea.
一下照亮了我们的视野
Don?
唐
I think Paul has a handle on this.
还是保罗来介绍吧
The modern executive is a busy man.
现代的主管是大忙人
He leads a complicated life.
他的生活比较复杂
He has business expenses, family, leisure.
他有自己的业务花销 家庭花销 娱乐
How are you supposed to keep all that straight?
你要如何♥平♥衡这样的关系
Well, now Liberty Capital is going to help you with that.
就让自♥由♥资产帮助你吧
Okay.
好吧
What is this?
那是什么
An account for a man that is private.
一个男人的账户 纯粹私人的
The statements come to the office, not your home.
账单会寄到办公室 而不是家里
I see. For organizing your life.
懂了 为了规划你的生活
If it needs it.
如果需要
Liberty for the libertine.
给那些浪荡子更多自♥由♥
That's good.
不错
Does this say that to you?
您联想的可真远
It will if you put the word "private" in there instead of "liberty. "
如果用"隐私"代替"自♥由♥"会更好
Executive Private Account.
私人执行账户
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么
A portion of our customers are already, I believe, doing this.
我们有一部分顾客已经在这么做了
There's just no name for it,
只是没有正式的名字而已
and we had no way to charge them.
我们可赚不到他们的钱
I like the torch.
我喜欢那个火炬
It says, don't get burned.
它象征着别引火自焚
It could start some uncomfortable conversations
这也许会在很多家庭
in a lot of homes, but, uh...
引起不快的谈话 但是
it's better than a calendar.
但比日历要好的多
Let's talk placement.
我们谈谈怎么样安排
Hello.
你好
I opened everything but that one.
除了这个我都打开了
One is about a roughneck on an oil rig
一个是关于钻井工人
who has to move to Manhattan
他不得不搬到曼哈顿去
because his wife's mother is sick.
因为他妻子的母亲病了
The other is about...
另一个是...
You know, I just finished reading it.
你知道吗 我正好读完
It's really a great story.
这是个不错的故事
Thank you. That means a lot.
多谢 这对我意义重大
It's nice to see someone's passion be rewarded.
自我价值得到体现的感觉很棒
You know what?
知道吗
I don't have a copy of it,
我还没有这个
And I wanted to give it to my girlfriend.
但我想给我女朋友看看
You said you got, like, 50 more copies, right?
你说你有50多本 是吧
Maybe I do.
也许是的
If not, it's on every newsstand in town.
如果没有 城里的任何一个报亭都有
Good to hear.
听你这么说真好
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
Yes. For the day.
是的 下班了啊
Oh, okay.
好的
I'm going home.
我要回家
You can reach me there if necessary.
如果有急事你可以在那找到我
I've always wondered why he's ignored me.
我总是奇怪为什么他不拿正眼瞧我
Probably because he's so good-looking.
也许是他太英俊了
He can go outside the office for whatever he wants.
他一出公♥司♥ 想要什么就有什么
Most of these fellas can't.
其他人却不行
He seemed different to me.
他对我来说恨不一样
Well, either way, you have to do your job.
怎么说你都必须做你的事
Keep his record clean here and at home.
继续维护他良好的形象
Honestly, if he sees that in you, you are solid gold.
如果他认可你了 你就真的成功了
That's my job?
这就是我的工作吗
Yes.
是的
That's his private life.
那是他的私人生活
Private.
私人
That's how these men are.
这些男人都这样
And it's why we love them.
这就是我们爱他们的原因
I don't love him.
我不爱他
Fine.
好吧
Look, if you're even thinking about passing judgment,
如果你只是一心想着评判别人
Then you're in the wrong business.
那么你就入错行了
You need to relax.
你需要放松
I have never come over here
我每次来这里
And not seen you with a look on your face
都没有看到你脸上写着
that said "I need a drink. "
"我想喝一杯"的表情
This job is odd.
这工作很奇怪
But it's the best.
但却是最好的
Listen, Kenny.
听着 肯尼
What?
什么
Listen, I know I've been a bear,
我知道刚才我很野蛮
but I've been competing neck and neck with people in this place.
我知道我和很多人都在竞争
I didn't know I was competing with you, too.
但没想到你也是我的竞争对手
You lost.
你输了
Hello, sweetheart.
你好 甜心
Hello, dear.
你好 亲爱的
Well... I have some good news.
我有一个好消息
Charlie Fiddich came by the house this afternoon.
查理·费蒂奇下午来了
Did he? Here?
真的吗 来这
I guess your lunch did go well.
我想你的午餐一定吃得很好
It wasn't lunch. I told you that.
不是午餐 我告诉你了
So what did he say? Don't tease me.
他说什么 不要捉弄我
He said he was going to get you published.
他说他要给你出版
That is incredibly swell news.
真是个天大的好消息
When? Where?
什么时候 在哪
Boys' Life magazine.
《男孩生活》杂♥志♥
What?
什么
It's a $40 fee,
四十块钱的稿费
And a lot of people read it.
这杂♥志♥很多人都读的
Are you kidding me? Boys' Life?
你没开玩笑吧 《男孩生活》
That story was good enough for The New Yorker
那个故事好到可以上《纽约客》
And don't act like those magazines do everything on merit.
不要拿这种杂♥志♥来可怜我
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会高兴
For a year's work.
一年的工作
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表