See, I know you haven't read it.
看吧 我就知道你没读过
When you hit 40,
等你到40岁的时候
You realize you've met or seen every kind of person there is,
你会发现你几乎碰见了各种各样的人
And I know what kind you are.
我知道你是属于哪一类
Because I believe we are alike.
因为我认为我们很像
I assume that's flattering.
我有点受宠若惊
By that I mean you are a productive and reasonable man,
我想说你是一个有效率又理性的人
And in the end completely self-interested.
而且是个忠实的利己主义追随者
It's strength.
这是优势
We are different...
我们不同于彼此
Unsentimental about all the people
对辛勤工作的人
Who depend on our hard work.
也不会感情用事
Take $1.99 out of that $2,500 and buy yourself a copy.
从这2500美元中拿出1.99美元给你自己买♥♥这本书
I will.
我会的
Well, hello, there.
你好
Hello.
你好
Are you traffic, or are you here for casting?
你是路过 还是来这儿试镜的
I'm... I'm not a model.
我不是模特
I'm new.
我是新来的
Excuse me, Marty,
打扰了 马蒂
Who's doing the Firestone comps, you or frank?
谁在负责凡士通的广♥告♥样件 你还是法兰克
Neither of us. Sal. We were talking to miss...
都不是 萨尔 我们正在跟
Lois. Lois Sadler.
洛伊丝 洛伊丝·萨德勒
I'm new here. Switchboard.
我是新来的 负责接线
Marty Faraday.
我是马蒂·法拉第
Why would they hide you?
他们为什么要把你藏起来
Hi, Lois. Duane Davis.
你好 洛伊丝 我是杜安尼·戴维斯
Salvatore Romano.
我是萨尔瓦多.罗曼诺
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉这里一团糟
Oh, no, it's divine.
噢 不 这很漂亮
I work in a closet all day,
我整天都在储藏室里工作
So just to come out and walk around is wonderful.
所以出来到处走走也是很美妙的
Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮你做什么吗
I'm such a featherhead.
我真是有些愚笨
I need to get my paperwork in to accounting,
我得把我的文件送到会计那儿去
Then find my way back to the switchboard room.
然后找到回接线室的路
Am I close?
那儿离这近吗
No. You're not even on the right floor.
不 你甚至都没找到正确的楼层
I'll walk you there.
我带你去
No. Just point me there. I'm fine.
不 指给我看就行 我能找到
Go upstairs,
上楼
Make a left outside of the stairwell,
在楼梯井左转
Follow the wall past the ladies' room.
沿着墙穿过女厕所
Well, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Ciao, ciao.
再见[意大利语]
That ate up some time.
那可耗费了些时间
I like when they flirt with me.
我喜欢她们跟我调情
She was flirting with him.
她在跟他调情
You know, I had the salesman pushing
销♥售♥员说了20分钟才让我
this tie on me for 20 minutes.
戴上这条领带
I'd have bought it right away if I knew it worked.
如果我知道它这么有用我应该马上就买♥♥下来
It's not the ties. They always talk to you.
不是领带 她们总是喜欢跟你交谈
They can tell you make money.
她们看出你能赚大钱
I told you, you don't need money to
我说过 你可以不用花钱就能
dress better than you do, Duane.
穿得比现在好 杜安尼
Mr. Campbell, I have your wife.
坎贝尔先生 你的妻子找你
What line?
几号♥线
Light up a line, will you?
亮起那条线的灯 好吗
No, she's right here, in person.
不 她亲自过来了
Send her in.
让她进来
Hello, my love.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, homeowner.
你好 一家之主
What are you doing here, lovely?
你来这儿做什么 亲爱的
I thought I'd come get you and we could go together.
我想我应该过来找你 然后我们能一起去
We could even walk.
我们甚至可以漫步过去
It's 30 blocks.
有30个街区远
It's beautiful outside.
外面很美
I have a, uh, busier day than I thought.
今天比我想的要更忙
Well, then let's do this here.
那我们就在这儿庆祝吧
I said I'd meet you there if my schedule allowed,
我说时间允许的话我会在那儿和你碰头
And now it doesn't look so good.
现在看来没什么时间了
No, you didn't, and I'm here now.
不 你没有 我已经在这儿了
What does it matter?
怎么了
This is my office.
这是我的办公室
How do you think it looks?
你觉得别人会怎么想
Like you are beloved by your wife.
会想你的妻子很爱你
You see what happens when you just show up like this?
当你这样突然出现 知道会发生什么吗
We fight.
吵架
I came here to celebrate us having our apartment,
我来这儿是为了庆祝我们有了自己的公♥寓♥
Which I for one am happy about.
为此我感到很高兴
And you have ruined it.
你却破坏了气氛
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just busier than I thought.
我只是比想象的要忙
Let's have a glass of champagne.
让我们喝杯香槟吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We're going to live there a long time.
我们将在那儿住很长的时间
There's no point in being superstitious.
这么迷信是没意义的
It's as simple as E pluribus unum
这与合众为一一样简单
"from many, one. "
芸芸众生 唯我独尊
From many shades of lipstick, one that belongs to her.
在这么多色彩的唇膏中 只有一个适合她
From a basket of kisses, she picks one.
在一个充满香吻的篮子中 她只选了一个
It makes her unique. It colors her kiss.
这让她与众不同 为她的吻增添了光彩
And her kiss, well, it colors her man.
而她的吻 又为她的爱人增添了光彩
"belle jolie lipstick. Mark your man. "
妙龄佳人口红 为你的男人做上记号♥
I only see one lipstick in your drawing.
我在你的画里只看到一种唇膏
Women want colors, lots and lots of colors.
女人想要颜色 很多很多的颜色
"mark your man. "
为你的男人做上记号♥
It's pretty cute.
很不错
Oh, you like this?
你喜欢吗
Well, maybe we should cut down to five shades or one.
或许我们应该把颜色减少到5种或1种
I'm not telling you to listen to anyone,
我没让你听取别人的意见
but this is a very fresh approach.
但这是一个很有创意的方案
It's okay, Kenny.
没关系 肯尼
I don't think there's much else to do here but call it a day.
我觉得接下来没什么事了 就到这里吧
Gentlemen, thank you for your time.
先生们 感谢你们抽出宝贵的时间
Is that all?
就这样吗
You're a nonbeliever.
你是个没有信仰的人
Why should we waste time on kabuki?
我们为什么要把时间浪费在歌♥舞伎上
I don't know what that means.
我不明白你的意思
It means that you've already tried your plan,
你已经试过你的计划了
And you're number 4.
这让你在业界排名第四
You've enlisted my expertise,
你认可了我的专业知识
And you've rejected it to go on the way you've been going.
却拒绝我的意见 想继续走你自己的路子
I'm not interested in that. You can understand.
我没兴趣在这里耗了 你明白的
I don't think your three months or
我不认为你花三个月时间
however many thousands of dollars
或者投入上千的资金
Entitles you to refocus the core of our business.
会让你有能力重新调整我们业务的核心
Listen, I'm not here to tell you about Jesus.
我不是来这儿跟你谈论上帝的
You already know about Jesus.
关于上帝 你了解的够多了
Either he lives in your heart or he doesn't.
无论他是否活在你的心里
Every woman wants choices,
每个女人都想有选择
But in the end, none wants to be one of a hundred in a box.
但最后 谁都不想成为箱子里那100个口红中的一个
She's unique.
她是独一无二的
She makes the choices, and she's chosen him.
她做出选择 选择了他
She wants to tell the world, "he's mine.
她想告诉世界 他是我的
He belongs to me, not you. "
他属于我 而不是你
She marks her man with her lips.
她用她的嘴唇标记下她的男人
He is her possession.
他是她的财产
You've given every girl that wears yourlipstick
你送给每个使用你们唇膏的女孩一份礼物
The gift of total ownership.
完全的掌控
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表