He's gray and weak.
他很沮丧 虚弱
His skin looks like paper.
脸色像白纸一样
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He's your friend, isn't he?
他是你的朋友 对吗
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
You don't want to lose him.
你不想失去他
Don, don't.
唐 别这样
What good is that going to do?
这样下去有什么好处呢
Is this, like, some solar eclipse?
这就像日食吧
The end of the world? Just do whatever you want?
世界末日 你可以为所欲为
I don't know. You do.
我不知道 你知道
You're exhausted.
你太累了
You need to sleep, that's all.
你需要好好睡一觉
I just need to sit down.
我只需要坐下
Sit with me.
陪我坐下
Why?
为什么
Because I feel like you're looking right through me over there.
因为我感觉你站在那会把我看穿
I'm not.
我不会
I don't like feeling like this.
我不喜欢这种感觉
No one does.
没人喜欢
I remember the first time I was a pall bearer.
我记得我第一次当抬棺人
I'd seen dead bodies before.
我以前看过死尸
I must have been 15. My aunt.
我当时已经15岁了 我婶婶死了
I remember thinking...
我记得当时在想...
They're letting me carry the box.
他们要让我抬那个箱子
They're letting me be this close to it.
他们要让我离它这么近
No one is hiding anything from me now.
没人再向我隐藏任何事了
And I looked over, and I saw all the old people
我四下观察 看见所有的大人
Waiting together by the grave.
都守候在坟墓边
I remember thinking, I've...
我记得当时在想 我...
I've just moved up a notch.
我已经长大了
I've never heard you talk that much before.
我从没听你说过这么多
Rachel... What do you want from me?
雷切尔... 你想从我这儿得到什么
You know. I know you do.
你知道的 我知道你知道
You know everything about me.
你了解我的一切
I don't.
我不知道
You don't want to do this. You have a wife. You should go to her.
你不想这样做的 你有妻子 你应该去找她
Jesus, Rachel.
天啊 雷切尔
This is it.
就是这种感觉
This is all there is, and I feel like it's slipping
完全是这种感觉 我感觉它要从我手指间
Through my fingers like a handful of sand.
溜走 如同一把沙子
This is it.
就是这种感觉
This is all there is.
完全是这种感觉
That's just an excuse for bad behavior.
这只是为行为不轨找的借口
You don't really believe that.
你并不真的相信吧
No.
不
Not unless you tell me you want this.
除非你说你想要
Yes, please.
我要 请吧
Miss Holloway, I know it's none of my business,
霍洛韦小姐 我知道这不关我的事
But you could do a lot better.
但你本应该做得更好
He's just a friend.
他只是一个朋友
That's not what I'm talking about, my dear.
这不是我要说的 亲爱的
Don't waste your youth on age.
别把青春浪费在老人身上
Could you? Lobby.
麻烦你 去大厅
Do you want one?
你来一支吗
No.
不
You told me your mother died in childbirth.
你说过你母亲死于难产
Mine did, too.
我妈妈也是
She was a prostitute.
她是个妓♥女♥
I don't know what my father paid her,
我不知道我父亲给了她什么
But when she died, they...
但她死后 他们
Brought me to him and his wife.
把我交给他和他的妻子
And when I was 10 years old, he died.
我10岁的时候 他也过世了
He was a drunk who got kicked in the face by a horse.
他喝醉了 脸上被马踢了一脚
She buried him and took up with some other man, and...
她火化了他 又找了另一个男人
I was raised by those two sorry people.
我被这两个可怜的人抚养长大
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表