Three of the last PTA presidents
上一任的三位家长联合会会长
are from the kindergarten class.
都来自幼儿班
I say you go in there and lay some groundwork.
你可以去那里做些基本的事情
I will not have Marilyn Kechner dictate the agenda.
我才不要玛丽莲·科奇勒一个人说了算
The woman is obsessed with nutrition,
这个女人是营养品的骨灰级粉丝
although you wouldn't know it to look at her.
虽然看上去像从不保养的女人
Francine, you're terrible.
弗朗辛 你真是口无遮拦
Ooh. I ran into Juanita Cabot at square dancing
我在广场舞会上碰到了胡安妮塔·卡波特
and I found out who's moving
然后我打听到了新近搬到
into that little Dutch Colonial down the street.
荷兰殖民小区的主人
Who?
是谁
Her name is Helen Bishop.
她名叫海伦·碧西伯
Is she an old lady?
她是个老妇女吗
Divorced.
离了婚的
Really?
真的吗
9-year-old boy and a baby.
有9岁的儿子和一个婴儿
That's awful.
太惨了
I know.
对啊
All on her own?
全靠她自己
I know.
是的
Can you imagine worrying about money
你可以想象我们这个岁数
at this point in our lives?
还为钱操心吗
Well, obviously, that's not the worst of it.
当然 这还不是最惨的
No.
不
No, it isn't.
那不是最惨的
It is too quiet in there.
这里太安静了
Ernie ? Sally ?
厄尼 萨丽
We're playing spaceman.
我们正在玩太空人
Sally Draper, come over here this minute.
萨丽.德雷柏 立刻过来
If the clothes from that dry cleaning bag
如果这个干洗袋里的衣服
are on the floor of my closet,
被丢在我衣橱前面的地板上
you're going to be a very sorry young lady.
你就等着接受惩罚吧
Make sure your brother hasn't climbed out of the play yard.
看着弟弟 别让他往外爬
Juanita thinks it might be bad
胡安妮塔认为这个女人可能会让
for real estate values in Chilmark.
奇尔马克的房♥地♥产♥贬值
One divorce?
就因为离婚吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你们没事儿吧
What's that?
那是什么
What?
什么
That.
那个
That's a television.
电视机
Since when do you have a television?
你什么时候有了台电视机啊
I don't know. I think it's been about ten days.
不清楚 可能有十天了
It's been so amazing, I sort of lost track.
节目太棒了 我都有点陷进去了
I seem to remember a woman
我好像记得某个女人
wasting a good piece of a beautiful afternoon
曾经用了整整一下午的美好午后时光
reciting this diatribe against television
来指责电视的种种缺点
that should have ended with her banging her shoe on the table.
最后还激愤到用鞋砸桌子
Don, darling, if you want to ask the question, just ask it.
亲爱的 想问就问吧 别绕圈子了
Where'd you get the TV?
哪儿来的电视机
I got it.
我弄到的
Same place you got that wig?
和你弄到假发那个地方一样
Someone gave it to me.
有人送我的
And you took it?
然后你就要了
Have you seen this thing called People Are Funny?
你看过一个节目叫《好笑的人类》吗
Oh, Jesus, Don.
天啊 唐
All better?
这下好了吧
Yes.
是的
How about a hot dog?
热狗怎么样
Sit at your places. Come on.
坐好 快点
Daddy!
爸爸
We went to the hospital.
我们去了医院
We got lollipops.
还吃了棒棒糖
They're fine, Don.
他们没事儿 唐
What about you?
你呢
A little sore.
有点酸痛
A little embarrassed.
有些尴尬
Sorry they couldn't get a hold of me.
他们没能把我灌醉
We had to carry Freddie Rumson out of Ritazzi's.
最后倒是把弗雷迪·拉姆森从酒吧抬出去了
There was nothing you could have done.
你也没有办法
Daddy, use a fork.
爸爸 用叉子
How's the car?
车怎么样
Not bad.
还好
Uh, thank God I was only going 25 tops.
谢天谢地 当时我只开了25码
I hate the way you drive, you know.
我不喜欢你开车的方式 你知道的
I'm finished.
我吃完了
Can I go watch Shirley Temple's Storybook?
我可以去看《秀兰·邓波尔的故事书》了吗
Yes, both of you.
好 叫上你弟弟吧
So what happened?
发生什么事了
I don't know, really.
我也不清楚
It... It all happened so fast.
就一瞬间的事儿
What, 20 miles an hour?
一小时20英里
That's not that fast.
也不算很快啊
It's stupid.
是我没回过神
Was it Sally playing with the radio again?
是不是萨丽又在弄你的收音机啊
I've warned her. No, she was fine.
我警告过她 没有 她很乖
She was just sitting there. No.
她乖乖地坐着
It was my hands. It happened again.
是我的手 它又犯病了
Jesus.
天啊
Betty, you have to get this taken care of.
贝蒂 你得把这病根治
That Dr. Patterson is not thorough.
帕特森医生不行
I swear, when we walked down Park Avenue
我发誓如果去公园大街走走
I could hear the quacking.
一定能听见有人说他是庸医
I know. You've said that.
我知道 你提过
This doctor was nice.
这医生人很好
He was older, actually.
他也很有资历
He's from Rochester.
来自罗切斯特
He has two children. They're 10 years apart.
他有两个孩子 有10年没有见了
Okay, you've given me his credentials.
好吧 你已经告诉我他的履历了
What did he say?
那他怎么说呢
Well, he said I could go to New York and run the dye tests
他说我可以去纽约做染色测试
and I said that I already had and that the results were negative,
我说我已经做过了结果呈阴性
and he even called Dr. Patterson.
他甚至打电♥话♥给帕特森医生
So?
然后呢
They said there was nothing physically wrong with me.
他们说我身体没有毛病
Then I told him what happened,
然后我告诉他发生的事
and he said that I should see a psychiatrist.
他说我应该去看心理医生
Doctors must love
在医生们无能为力时
that they now have an answer
就把心理医生拉来做挡箭牌
for "I don't know what's wrong. "
他们一定乐死了
He said it could be a nervous condition.
他说可能我太紧张了
Nervous about what, driving?
紧张什么 开车吗
So we'll go down to the Grand Union parking lot.
那么我们到联合停车场去
We'll practice your 10 and 2.
从十点练习到两点
He seemed very concerned if you want to know.
他不像你说的那么不负责任
But that's their solution.
但他们确实没办法
Why not open the hood and poke around?
那为什么不深入诊断一下
So?
然后呢
So... I left.
然后我走了
What else am I supposed to do?
我还能有什么选择呢
Well, go to a doctor...
去看医生啊
another doctor, a good one.
另找一个更好的医生
I'll get a specialist from Bert Cooper.
我会去找拜特.坎贝尔介绍一个专家
His name's on a wall over at St. Vincent's.
他的名字在圣文森特大学的荣誉墙上
Okay.
好的
Leave the dishes for the girl.
别洗了
You know, I do worry about you, birdie.
亲爱的 我真的很担心你
I know.
我知道
When he brought it up, I was shocked.
当他说那些话的时候 我吓到了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表