Every night.
每个晚上
For a little girl, a dog can be all you need.
对于一个小女孩 一条狗足够了
They protect you. They listen.
他们保护你 倾听你诉说
I had my sister, but there weren't other kids.
我只有个姐姐 但没其他伙伴了
And, of course, my mother wasn't around.
当然 我母亲也不在身边
Well, that's not always a bad thing.
有时候这倒是件好事儿
Who knows?
谁知道呢
She died when she was having me.
她生下我后去世了
Anyway, my sister became my only company.
不管怎样 姐姐成了我唯一的伙伴
And frankly,
老实说
These bitches were easier to handle.
这些狗比较好应付
What is this?
为什么和我说这些
Don't try to convince me that you were ever unloved.
不要告诉我你从未被爱过
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Listen...
听着
I'm married.
我结婚了
I guess I didn't ask 'cause I didn't want to know.
我从未问过是因为我不想知道
That shouldn't have happened.
这不应该发生的
Well, you couldn't help yourself.
你控制不住自己
I knew what I wanted...
我知道什么是我想要的
From the first time you stormed out of our office.
从你第一次气冲冲地离开我的办公室
You stormed out of your office.
是你气冲冲地离开你的办公室
I took you up here. That was stupid.
把你带上来真是件蠢事
I just so looked forward to seeing you again.
我只是太想再见到你了
Now I guess that's over.
我想该结束了
I know you understand
我想你明白
I'd rather not have to explain this to anyone.
我不想对任何人解释
The account stays.
合同仍旧有效
I just want someone else on it.
我想换个人来接手
Don't look at me like that.
不要那样看着我
What do you do, just kiss women all the time?
你总是这样吗 亲吻那些没成为
Women you aren't married to?
你太太的女人们
Of course not.
当然不是
Well, then, am I supposed to live some life running alongside yours?
还是你觉得我的人生就是应该围着你转
I have some checks to sign.
我要去签支票了
Excuse me.
抱歉
You dropped your paper.
你的报纸掉了
Thank you.
谢谢
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Wake up. It's my birthday.
醒醒 今天是我的生日
It's my birthday!
今天是我的生日
It's my birthday!
今天是我的生日
It's not your birthday. It's your party.
不是你的生日 是你的派对
Don, the party's at 2:00.
唐 派对是2点钟
You have to put together the P-L-A-Y-H-O-U-S-E.
你得把游戏屋做好
How am I going to put together a pony?
我怎么做小马啊
A pony? I'm getting a pony?
小马 我能得到一匹小马吗
Bobby, I'm getting a pony!
博比 我就要有小马了
Great.
这下好了
She'll forget all about it when she sees the playhouse.
等她看到游戏屋就会忘了
There's a bacon and egg sandwich for you on the range.
炉灶上给你放着熏肉和鸡蛋三明治
It's got a red door like ours!
和我们一样 也是个红色的门
Daddy!
爸爸
You are not supposed to see this yet.
你现在不应该出现在这里
Why don't you run to the garage and get me another beer?
为什么不去车♥库♥给我拿瓶啤酒
Okay.
好
Capers?
帽子
You want to pick those out of the rug?
你想戴假发吗
Well, they look naked.
看上去光秃秃的
Well, the only thing this one wants is raw hamburger.
这人只想吃生汉堡
What does that mean?
意味着什么
I think that's enough of that.
我想这些足够了
Well, how many are we?
我们有几个人
Us, you...
我们一家 你
Carlton's with the kids. Make it quick.
卡尔顿一家 快点
The Darlings, Helen Bishop...
达林一家和海伦·碧西伯
You didn't. I had to.
你不是吧 没办法
She saw me buying balloons at the market.
她看到我在超♥市♥买♥♥气球
Didn't seem right. So what?
不请似乎不太好 那又怎么样
I just brought her the pie
我就只给她带个派
Got my dish back at the end.
然后把盘子带回来不就好了
Have you seen her walking up Downtree Ridge?
你看到过她在倒树山上走来走去吗
Where the hell is she walking to?
她到底想去哪里
I don't know.
不知道
How old is her kid?
她的孩子多大了
Kids.
是孩子们
The boy is 9.
一个九岁男孩
I'm gonna say Gary, maybe Glen?
好像叫加里或是格伦
And the baby is a 2-year-old.
还有个2岁的婴儿
She said she was gonna try and get a sitter.
她说她想试着找个保姆
I would.
是我我也会
It's probably a big event for her.
对她来说也许是个不小的负担
That man.
看那个男人啊
I know.
我知道
You didn't use the powder room, did you?
你不会去过化妆室了吧
It will appear untouched.
我什么都没有碰
Everyone's gonna be here soon.
大家都快来了
Why don't you go up and take a shower?
为什么不到楼上冲个澡呢
Want company?
要人陪吗
Mint juleps. It's that time of year.
薄荷朱利酒 正适合这个季节
Wonderful. I'm so thirsty lately.
真棒 我近来老是口渴
Ready or not, here I come!
准备好了吗 我来啦
There's date nut bread, cold turkey,
新鲜的坚果面包 冷火鸡
And Waldorf salad for the adults.
专为成年人提供的瓦尔多夫沙拉
And I just made peanut butter sandwiches for the kids.
只给孩子们的花生酱三明治
I know everybody eats that.
我知道大家都喜欢吃
Thank you.
谢谢
And in case anybody's going to ask,
先提前告诉大家一声
I did not get that clown.
我没有邀请小丑
He got booked in some off-Broadway show.
他要去参加一个非百老汇的节目
About clowns? I think we saw that.
关于小丑 我想我们看到了
It's not the one where they take their clothes off, is it?
不会是脱♥光♥衣服的那种吧
Who knew that could be boring?
谁会觉得那个无聊啊
Want something a little stronger there, Carlton?
卡尔顿 要一些更烈的酒吗
He'll manage.
他可以的
We were thinking about you, Don. We saw this thing on TV.
我们在想电视里看到的那广♥告♥是不是你做的
It was right in the middle of the news. It was cute.
就在新闻中插播的广♥告♥ 很有意思
The guy flying with his hat on.
一个戴帽子的男人飞起来了
Did you do that one? It was so cute.
是你做的吗 太可爱了
I think the man looks exactly like Henry.
我觉得这个人看起来很像亨利
Except not as handsome.
不过没我这么帅
I haven't seen that.
我还没看过那个
I'm going to go and leave the kids' food out.
我去给孩子们拿吃的
Let's not even bother trying to get them to sit.
不过别想让他们乖乖坐下来
I'll co-pilot.
我去帮忙
Heard a good one the other day.
有天听过一个不错的东西
No, Chet.
不要 查特
I'm gonna tell the joke.
我来说个笑话
Your wife and your lawyer are drowning.
你的妻子和律师同时落水
You have a choice to make:
你得做出选择
You go to lunch or a movie?
想去吃午餐还是看电影
It's good, right?
不错吧
Hey, I'm missing the ball game.
我可错过了球赛
I might as well have some fun.
找点乐趣也挺好的
So how are things on Mad Ave, Don?
在麦迪逊大街做得怎么样了 唐
Looks like they're taking care of you.
看上去他们很照顾你
We got it all, huh?
该有的都有了 不是吗
Yep, this is it.
是啊 没错
Maybe it's his obsession with sports,
也许他很痴迷于运动
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表